AT&T Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (568) - Start a Discussion

JP89 in New York, New York

Updated 10 months ago

ANSWERING ANY & ALL QUESTIONS ( I've been a RSC for a year now ) - 86 Replies

Any questions about HireRight, the application process, new hire training, the first few months of the job, discounts, commission structure, hourly...

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

Updated 10 months ago

Technicians Only Thread - 4 Replies

Seems like the process for Techs and CSR's are different so i decided to start another one just for Techs. I will include my timeline of events as to...

Curious in Irving, Texas

Updated 10 months ago

Training in Irving, Texas 12/08/2013 - Anyone else attending training? - 2 Replies

Just wondering if someone could give me some insight... I will be flying and was wondering where do we fly too. Whats the process and timeline on...

Jess in Chula Vista, California

Updated 10 months ago

What's next? - 8 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has recently been hired as a Premises Technician in Los Angeles. I recently passed the PTA realistic job interview and...

Curious in Irving, Texas

Updated 10 months ago

Irving, Texas November 11- Dec 6 - 4 Replies

Is there any one doing training on these dates? Very nervous about training since i will most likely be the youngest one there.

Yankeefan22

Updated 10 months ago

Interview tomorrow!! - 8 Replies

So my interview is tomorrow and last minute advice?

myearajones in Los Alamitos, California

Updated 10 months ago

Human Resources Contact Info - 32 Replies

II applied for the telesales position (Passed) and had an interview in early March. I don’t l know the results but I am confident that I did very...

Yankeefan22

Updated 10 months ago

Got called for an interview then status changed to not considering you - 12 Replies

I got called for an interview as a rsc on Tuesday last week and my interview is this Friday, but I looked online today and it now says "not...

cuchyto in Bronx, New York

att test

I didn't pass att rest cor rsa eBay can I do now

Curious in Virgie, Kentucky

Updated 10 months ago

Nov. 11th Training AT&T Campus in Irving TX. Anyone going or have trained there? - 13 Replies

I'm heading there out of Kentucky and they are flying me there. They said that they put me in my own apartment on their campus for the 2 weeks that...

cody_kins in Clermont, Florida

Updated 10 months ago

Trying to get hired at AT&T. - 5 Replies

I have an extensive job history. Its not that I don't have the ability to stick with a job( I stayed at McDonalds for 2 years), its just bad luck in...

Curious in Virgie, Kentucky

Updated 10 months ago

Will At&t hire someone with a dismissed shoplifting charge? PLEASE RESPOND!! - 17 Replies

Will At&t hire someone with a dismissed shoplifting charge? Ive went through all of my interviews as well as background check & drug screening. I've...

S2KiLLA in Hotlanta, Georgia

Updated 10 months ago

Anyone training in Lafayette starting Dec. 4th? - 4 Replies

Just got my training date, wanted to see if anyone was going to be there?

Cassi in Lake Village, Arkansas

Updated 10 months ago

Question for those who have trained in Irving Texas - 1 Reply

I just had a question about the apartment that we are staying in. I know it doesn't have a kitchen, but rather a refrigerator and a microwave....

fearlessly in Litchfield, Connecticut

Updated 10 months ago

RSC - Will I go through an assessment? - 1 Reply

Hey everyone! I applied on October 26 and did two tests online then was told to wait while my résumé was being looked at. I got a call this morning...

happydays in Pompano Beach, Florida

Question regarding South Florida hiring regional managers

I'm wondering how many regional hiring managers South Florida has? I've interviewed for a position but the hiring manager for the area I tried...

Ryan in Virgie, Kentucky

Updated 11 months ago

So what's next for me in the hiring process? - 5 Replies

I had an interview (1st interview) with the regional manager today and also briefly spoke to the store manager. I was told that we'd do it all today...

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

Updated 11 months ago

Very unusual/strange and unconventional AT&T interview! HELP! - 6 Replies

I applied to an AT&T Retail Sales Consultant in Southern California on October 17th 2013. I was scheduling for an interview a few days later for...

Anonymous in Round Rock, Texas

AT&T GRUELING APPLICATION PROCESS FOR PREM TECH

The application process for this position was extra long. WAY WAY longer than many other job applications I have recently filled out. I make it in...

hcaines in Hialeah, Florida

Updated 11 months ago

Not qualified on testing - 3 Replies

I recently applied for a Premises Tech position in Orlando Florida. I worked for Bellsouth in the past and have been through this hiring process...

ivetupintheclouds in Corona, California

Applied for a job at ATT and heard back immediately but...

Hi, about a week ago I applied to a store in my area for a sales position. I did it on a whim because I saw on snagajob that they were hiring and I...

Nallen6798 in Beaufort, North Carolina

Updated 11 months ago

AT&T Training Feb 22nd Raleigh,NC - 1 Reply

Anyone scheduled to start training for RSC in Raleigh next week??

Nallen6798 in Beaufort, North Carolina

Updated 11 months ago

training in raleigh, nc july 20th?!?! - 11 Replies

I was ordering if anyone had any information on pay and the training for AT&T. I recently accepted a job there and want to know some tips and other...

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

Updated 11 months ago

re: Resume Acknowledged. - 2 Replies

I am trying to figure out why I have applied for 4 RSC jobs and for a week now, all I see on my application is "Resume Acknowledged" Should I be...

smek in Hawthorne, California

Updated 11 months ago

AT&T hiring process for premises tech - 3 Replies

I've been to an interview, sent for my background check and took the physical and drug screen. It's been almost 2 weeks sense I sent for my...

ANonymous JC in Maryland

Updated 11 months ago

Silver Springs Training - 2 Replies

Is anyone else going to training in Silver Springs, MD Oct 14?

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

Training in Mississippi

If anyone is training in the Ridgeland, MS Store let me know I would happy to share success stories and helpful tips to stay focused and ways to...

eagertofly in Belfast, United Kingdom

Updated 11 months ago

My story. Hiring process and interview questions! - 9 Replies

Thanks for all the discussion. Technology is truly a wonderful resource. Hopefully my story can help someone out or promote discussion. It seems to...

torpedo21 in Gaithersburg, Maryland

Updated 11 months ago

Please tell me it gets better - 5 Replies

Just got off the phone with the travel planner and boy was she a bitcsh. Or maybe I just took it the wrong way. My interviewer said that I could get...

marleaux in Lincoln Park, Michigan

Updated 11 months ago

Initial Assessment Test for DSL Customer Assistant - 2 Replies

I took the assessment test for Customer Assistant today and failed with a 79.53. The lady said I needed an 85 to pass. I got mixed up on what part of...

heycupcake in Owensboro, Kentucky

AT&T RSC training in Brentwood October 21

I just got hired on as a full time retail sales consultant and have training in Brentwood, TN starting October 21. Anyone else joining me?

bdubs

Just a reminder about posting in these forums

You are most likely breaching your employment agreement by discussing hiring process matters and training information with others publicly. Keeping...

New Hire JAX Beach in Jacksonville, Florida

Ridgeland Mississippi AT&T RSC Training Oct 7 - 16, 2013

Hi Everyone. I'm hoping to meet some of the new hires that will be attending the AT&T RSC training starting this week in Ridgeland (Jackson)...

bdubs

Updated 11 months ago

First Two Paychecks during Training - 2 Replies

Hello, So I heard ATT does not hold any pay from you and that they also pay for commission while in training. But I would like to know I start on...

jesus from P.R.

Updated 11 months ago

AT&T HireRight Background Check Issue - 19 Replies

Recently, I got a call back about a Wire Technician job from AT&T I applied for. I've already taken the aptitude test, gone to their "Real Job...

ch5696 in Waldorf, Maryland

Updated 11 months ago

YAY! I completed the background check process!! Training in Silver Spring, MD - 9 Replies

After what seemed like forever, I am now a part of the AT&T family as a Retail sales consultant. Background cleared after forever and i start oct 14...

bdubs

Updated 11 months ago

What if I cant prove my own company? - 8 Replies

It's been about 2 weeks with the background check now. I was self-employed for 5 years, while still working my other jobs. I put my company on the...

JP89 in Astoria, New York

AT&T Employee Discounts?

Anyone know what the employee discounts are at AT&T? I applied to the Premises Technician position and was wondering what exactly are the % of...

T in Hurricane, West Virginia

AT&T hiring

Hi I wanted to know more about AT&T hiring process I've applied to three places so far I've passed the test & it now says that " I've met the...

arobherweck in Visalia, California

What happens after the RJP and assessment (Interview)

I have already received the email saying I qualified and I am now placed in a pool of other people who qualified. What are the next steps? How long...

bdubs

Updated 12 months ago

HireRight Questions - RSC position - 1 Reply

First off, this forum has been extremely helpful - thank you to all! I received an email from someone saying they will call me soon, that my "salary...

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland

Updated 12 months ago

RSC NEW HIRE IN ATLANTA - 4 Replies

Heyyyy...just wanted to know if there's anyone who will be in the Ocotber 2013 training in Alpharetta, GA? Just got my offer letter.

Dontbelieveit in Crazyhorse, Indiana

Updated 12 months ago

Why not just say when you reject AT&T applicants? - 4 Replies

Well I applied for AT&T Desktop Support. I've been using computers with the internet for 17 years. I've assembled a few PCs for myself and family....

Rtscarraher

Updated 12 months ago

Starting training in Bloomington MN August 10th...anyone else around here with same schedule? - 14 Replies

Starting training in Bloomington MN August 10th...anyone else around here with same schedule?

mrsjwood in Austin, Texas

Updated 12 months ago

Training in Irving, Texas September 16th - 2 Replies

Anyone else here training in Irving Texas starting September 16th? If anyone has previously trained at this location, any information would be...

srichard south east UFO

Updated 12 months ago

Driving to Training - 13 Replies

To those who drove to training, how far/long was your drive and were you reimbursed? If so, how much? Or how much per the mile do you get reimbursed?

littlemissanthrax in Bakersfield, California

Driving to Training - Reimbursement

When exactly does AT&T pay you back for mileage? And what type of documents are we supposed to bring with us? What do we pack?

Cowboys4life in Trenton, Ohio

At&t Training Columbus Ohio 9/23/13

Is anyone going to the RSC training in Columbus Ohio on 9/23? Just looking to make some connections before hand.

Simplybrittanyelaine in Hermitage, Tennessee

Updated 12 months ago

AT&T .. Hiring Process and Salary for AT&T Collections Representative - 10 Replies

I worked at AT&T back in 2007. I left due to it being a sales position and it being very stressful. I am currently working, but applied for a...

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois

Updated 12 months ago

AT&T Customer Engineer III Interview - 5 Replies

Hello. I recently applied to AT&T in NY and I got through the testing phase. Then I received a call from a service manager for the Customer...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.