AT&T Benefits, Training..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jlhennessey in Waterville, Maine

47 months ago

Hello.. I was hired recently by AT&T for a retail sales position, and I go away for training on OCT 4th. I have been given very very limited information on who, what , when, where.. and I just have some questions for any current AT&T employees.. What is the waiting period for health insurance, vacation time.. all that stuff? And do you know what type of hotel we are set up in? Just wondering if it will be a tiny "motel" or a nicer well known "hotel". Also, do we train at a store near the hotel, or is there a "facility" or is the hotels conference room used for that? Any answers would be greatly appreciated, I have been going through this process since July so I am just getting antsy and want to know some stuff!! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

lorenayhughes in Saint Joseph, Missouri

45 months ago

What happens in training? Do you share a hotel room with anyone? I start in January:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AJ 2011 in Wichita, Kansas

43 months ago

lorenayhughes in Saint Joseph, Missouri said: What happens in training? Do you share a hotel room with anyone? I start in January:)

Did you start yet? I start at the end of the month in St. Louis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lorenayhughes

43 months ago

AJ 2011 in Wichita, Kansas said: Did you start yet? I start at the end of the month in St. Louis.

Yes.. I am on my 3rd week. I hope your trainer is Jerry it is super fun in STL. The hotel is nice and so are all the people. You made a good decision:-)) I do not want to give the info on the experience away but for me it has been wonderful:-))

jbrsd1 in Murrieta, California

33 months ago

What benefits do they offer?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.