AT&T Full Time Sales Support Representative - Hiring Proces

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

rusty813 in Hilo, Hawaii

29 months ago

I been looking for a job for a long time and dont understand why I cant get hired even at the cash register a grocery store I get my application deny. I even have a b.s. in agribusiness. I am just getting really nervous that they already made up their mind that I am not selected.

I went on the AT&T website about a week ago to apply for this job. I got a call to schedule for a phone interview which was on done March 20th.

I saw another job on AT&T and while applying for that other job I saw "Not selected" next to the job I applied for a week.

What I am confused about is that person over the phone told, if I receive an email from AT&T that means I didnt get the job, which so far I havent received an email, but they call me that means I qualify for interview #2 which is in person. They told me to wait until next those so I have a few days to see what happens.

I am just not sure what to think now cause I didnt get the email yet and it shows not selected on the job I had the phone interview for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nick in Somerville, Massachusetts

29 months ago

Yeah, their process is screwy. The first time I applied for a job for them, I was flat out not selected. Then two weeks later I applied to the same job (which had been reposted) and it said that it was forwarded to the hiring manager...who never called me.

Whatever, par for the course these days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rusty813 in Hilo, Hawaii

29 months ago

so is this a glitch...I sent an email to person who schedule me for the interview to find out if its true or not before I reply for the job.

Orlando in Detroit, Michigan

29 months ago

Its not a glitch.

You did not make the cut. You will receive a confirmation possibly Monday via email that you were not selected for the next process.

Sorry... Keep applying though.

Elverdugo0722 in New York, New York

28 months ago

Ive had 2 interviews hiring manager and store manager. Store manager told me she gave green light to HR for me. My status went from awaiting final decision to completed is this good or bad? Its been 3 days since store manager interview. Store manager told me she couldnt wait to start working with me. Am i hired?

Elverdugo0722 in New York, New York

28 months ago

Ive had 2 interviews hiring manager and store manager. Store manager told me she gave green light to HR for me. My status went from awaiting final decision to completed is this good or bad? Its been 3 days since store manager interview. Store manager told me she couldnt wait to start working with me. Am i hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.