AT&T Hiring Process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

at&t girl in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

So I just got my email saying that my training is going to be at the Morristown, NJ training facility. (btw Im so excited) I was wondering how is it like & how will I be getting there since I live in NYC? Will they pay for my transportation & meals? What are the hotels like & are you allowed to do anything in the evening when the classes are over? I have so many questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cammie in Satellite Provider

30 months ago

Congratulations, what position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim Alsup in New Albany, Indiana

30 months ago

at&t girl in Bronx, New York said: So I just got my email saying that my training is going to be at the Morristown, NJ training facility. (btw Im so excited) I was wondering how is it like & how will I be getting there since I live in NYC? Will they pay for my transportation & meals? What are the hotels like & are you allowed to do anything in the evening when the classes are over? I have so many questions?

Trust me! You dont want to work here. You will be burned out in a short time. Management is very ungreatful!!! You will get dogged all the time.. Its like Army basic training all over again. You will not get your 20 yrs here.

Jim Alsup in New Albany, Indiana

30 months ago

You do not want to work here. You will not get in 20 yrs. Management is ungreatful and dogg you everyday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shesz awesome in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

full time sales rep / im just awaiting the confirmating email on terms how i will be getting there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shesz awesome in Bronx, New York

30 months ago

does anyone know if the training is paid for?

Mystik4l in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

Hey AT&T girl how long did the hiring process take f

Mystik4l in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

Hey AT&T girl how long did the interview process take for you? My application still says met minimum qualifications and I have not yet had one interview what so ever. May you please tell us your experience with the process. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in Bronx, New York

28 months ago

Mystik4l in Bronx, New York said: Hey AT&T girl how long did the interview process take for you? My application still says met minimum qualifications and I have not yet had one interview what so ever. May you please tell us your experience with the process. Thanks

it really depends on the needs of the store how long it takes.. my process took almost a month. first interview is with a hiring manager if you get that far. they move really slow I would definitely apply to more then one location to improve your chances.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.