AT&T Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 221)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

jlo28 in Augusta, Georgia

74 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: I was given a direct number and my e0mail has been forwarded to the sraffing manager over a week ago. I do understand the demand of applicants may be high but that's when you hire a team that can handle the demand just like you want us to handle the sales....lol!

Have they given you the drug testing forms yet or do they wait until the result of the BEI? When is the next class starting anyway

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia

74 months ago

I was sent an email to fill out and fax for the drug screening a few weeks ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia

74 months ago

I received Candidate Forms & Consumer Authorization e-mail and submitted via e-mail. It didn't state invitation . I did receive a Invitation for Testing Session in which I did qualify and Confirmation of the BEI in which I did complete waiting for a response.

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

jlo in Augusta, Georgia after reading these comments I see different location or interviewers do different things. I didn't get the drug screening forms after my BEI and it's now been two weeks. I think there is more than one class in November the first one I think is 11/03 that's why I was so anxious before. I've applied for a job like AT&T before and the recruiter was working on my background all the way til that Friday prior to training on the following Monday. I've applied before at the Conyers location and conducted the BEI and within a week I received the e-mail saying I didn't pass the BEI. I felt good about my BEI but I presume other candidates were better and that's fine with me.

74 months ago

I got that dumb file to which I was scared to fill out because in the beginning it say you're agreeing to the screenig and then the bottom made you feel you didn't want them to do the screening...lol! Anyway I completed that before I went to the BEI. I was told by others on this forum based o my discussion it sounds like I got it and maybe not for the first class. Believe me it's a lot of folks that applied and that are qualified for these positions and if it's for us you all we will be contacted.

74 months ago

This is like a major headache, especially with the holidays rolling around. I hope they either let me know a simple YES or NO soon. I dont wanna hold my breathe and be let down. I thought my BEI went well, we laughed and everything but you never know.......sigh

74 months ago

The same here great interview and was verbally told that HR pretty much go with whom they think is a goos candidate. Again there could be other impressive candidates but don't get me excited in my face and then nothing. I still had a great interviewer though because she did not sugar coat the expectations of the Sales position. The hunting the HR down can be good and bad because if you continue to call and e-mail they may think oh no too persistant than on the other hand they wuld be impress that you didnt sit back. I don't know what to do!!!!!!

74 months ago

what location are to going to?

74 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: what location are to going to?

Conyers hopefully..

74 months ago

I'm trying to be positive about this but if you're currently working how are you able to give your 2weeks notice if AT&T call you the week of training!

74 months ago

okay! I just got my self identity from Conyers yesterday which is must closer to me than the other location if it's the building off of Hwy138. I like the other offices environment but right now I need work and I can block out the folks...lol!

74 months ago

Now thats why I am not banking on them! You will be dissapointed if you do!
read these post and realize more responses are negative. I applied in July. August turned into september. Here I am in OCtober still reading the same ol stuff. If you get in front of the recruiter in november tell him to read these post. THEN TeLL HIM TO DO HIS JOB!

74 months ago

I'm actually dealing directly through AT&T and some folks through Legacy agency. It's a trip because I've gone through everything except the drug screening and Legacy sends me an invitation to complete an application....How scarry is that? I may not be in the system properly even though I've conducted the BEI already.

74 months ago

Legacy is in charge of screening . they do the backround from what I have seen.

74 months ago

oh my that's even worst because if Legacy does the screening and I've done everything and they're inviting me like I haven't completed anything...lol! Anyway we gotta have faith :)

74 months ago

Naturallee Sweet in Conyers, Georgia said: The last email I got was on Thursday the 21st of August asking me if I was still interested.
I still haven't taken the drug test, but I still have the papers just in case the call or email and tell me to.
You will probably hear something before the week is out. This has been a slow process. Have you taken your drug test yet?

nope. Nothing but some emails and Identification to Identify. A email to give permission to drug test me. BUt I am not getting excited. I am just going with the flow.

74 months ago

I feel ya on the not getting exciting thang. I work for a company now that has one of the biggest turn over rate and when that happens the hiring process appears to be unprofessional.

74 months ago

It's sad the things we have to go through to get a job, Nevertheless, Greater is He that's in me than he that is in this world. From this point, I let it go, I've done what I can do in the natural. Qualified for testings, Contacted HR, Interviewer's and every person that I could think of contacting regarding this position. I suggest that you do the same. Do what you can do follow-up until you get a Yes or No.
God's Blessing upon you All...

74 months ago

Thanks and back at ya!

Naturallee Sweet in Conyers, Georgia

74 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: nope. Nothing but some emails and Identification to Identify. A email to give permission to drug test me. BUt I am not getting excited. I am just going with the flow.

Exactly! You read how they did me, then they slam me with all these emails. Now my background check is done with Advantage in FL.
As far as the "guy" I know who your talking about! LOL. But like I said before, I am going with the Flow, and GOD is in this drivers seat!

74 months ago

This type of action you would think it wouldn't be that many people applying. I guess just like me I didn't about this forum until I was cncerned about not being contacted. Again the signs are here for us that the company have some what of no concerns or maybe the demand of applicants is too much for the staffing unit. Hey we may need to apply for Human Resources instead..lol!

74 months ago

I just received a call from the HR Dept. He stated he just received update in his computer from Sat that I didn't qualify for the BEI. I said what? Why would the Interviewer present it as though I qualified & 5:30pm today just input the rating in the computer. I went over my experience with Him and asked exactly what are they looking for? He wouldn't say However, he did say that I can reapply in the Beginning of the New Year they have new Training Courses. My response if I'm doing or saying the same thing in the BEI Interview without being told my weakness, Why should I reapply? No response, But it's not his position.

74 months ago

That's not good and sorry to hear that, but when would you have been told had you not initiate it yourself? You are so right about why keep tryig and you don't know what area to improve. I do remember my interview one time at the Conyers location the person ask me a questioon and as I was giving my answer she quickly cut me off and said they're looking for specifics answers and not in general. I was like whoah but at least she was trying to help me but when she did that it sort of made me uncomfortable and I'm sure that could have played a major factor in not being selected for that position. I'm going back to old comments but if you don't mind when was your BEI scheduled again?

74 months ago

My BEI Interview was Sat Oct 18th @ 9:00AM In Conyers.
That was verbal, it's not over until it's over.

74 months ago

I didn't realize your BEI was that recent and you got a response already. My BEI was 10/9 and no response yet and I live online throughout the day and no e-mail received. You're right it's not over and remember what's meant for us will be given to us. I'm not sure what's up with the Conyers office because everybody I've come across didn't pass the BEI. I'm actually waiting for another office to call me or whatever they do months later. I will keep you all posted on my situation and thanks for all the shared information you all provided.

74 months ago

Whoa....I am so sorry to hear about your BEI results....you never know I guess. They smile and laugh like its all good but you never really know. God bless you all.

74 months ago

No movement today on the forum...???No one heard anything?

74 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: No movement today on the forum...???No one heard anything?

Well nothing on my end and I've even contacted HR again and I'm getting the I will check on your status. Earlier I was advised by members of the forum that's a sign of not being selected. I sort of agree with that but felt it would have been easier for the HR rep to say that by now. I see now many of the comments that have been said now being confirmed by AT&T that they don't care. I was told Comcast is the same way but they have contacted the non selected folks and not leaving them hanging as long as AT&T. Like I said earlier I was only anxious because of the results given after the BEI but I see now the interviewer has no control.What You Think?

74 months ago

I don't know what to think. If you are waiting for the Conyers location then apply at the other locations. I can only imagine whats going on in that office.

74 months ago

Oooh I agreee with ya about that office....I interviewed there months ago for another position and oh my. UNPROFESSIONAL WHEN ENTERING THE BUILDING TO ME. I did run into a nice lady that directed me to the area I needed to be in but other than that///TURN THE MUSIC DOWN....LOL! I know how to blcok out things but that was toomuch for me.....that's where you're located...I don't remember your status from previous comments

74 months ago

Yeah I live in conyers. I applied elsewhere also. I was wondering 7 days before the next class have any of you been selected?

74 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: Yeah I live in conyers. I applied elsewhere also. I was wondering 7 days before the next class have any of you been selected?[/QU
I haven't received anything and I'm like you Has anyone else received anything after their BEI? Terrance how did you feel after your BEI or if you've said it in any prior comments I'll go back and read them

74 months ago

terrance miller in Conyers, Georgia said: Yeah I live in conyers. I applied elsewhere also. I was wondering 7 days before the next class have any of you been selected?

After a 45 minutes BEI Interview and stating from the Interviewer's mouth that I answered all of her questions properly, going through details the hours and shifts schedule, showing me around the office and said the next contact would he HR dept to pass the Drug screening & Background as if I nailed the position; a few days later, was told that I didn't qualify for the BEI, This morning, I get a call from HR Dept. in which he didn't leave a message, while retrieving my missed calls from my Called ID, I returned his call as his Voice mail said Full and has been Full all day. I wonder what whas his intent?

74 months ago

if its who I think it is...don't get your hopes up.

74 months ago

Who do you thing it is? I'll give you some initials H.G.

74 months ago

Is this the Conyers location you all are apeaking of and Curosity you are speaking about this morning as in 10/27 your BEI ws conducted?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

No H.G is not who I am speaking of

74 months ago

Sorry Curosity about that question about your BEI....your comment said you got a call from HR today not you did your BEI....My interviewer did me the same way as though I was the one they would surely consider and here it is now over 3 weeks later...nothing

74 months ago

Oh, Ok...

74 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: Is this the Conyers location you all are apeaking of and Curosity you are speaking about this morning as in 10/27 your BEI ws conducted?

Yes, Conyers Office... My BEI Was on the 18th

74 months ago

This is where I'm confused on why you get your status so quick and I'm still waiting from 10/8. I know common sense say you didn't get it if no response by now. I'm going to allow them to do what they do as I live life before AT&T...lol!

74 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: This is where I'm confused on why you get your status so quick and I'm still waiting from 10/8. I know common sense say you didn't get it if no response by now. I'm going to allow them to do what they do as I live life before AT&T...lol!

I contacted HR until they gave me an answer, However, I still have nothing in writing...

74 months ago

I applied to several agencies and each one of them contacted me with a status within a reasonable amount of time. AT&T being AT&T may just do what they do because they know people will continue to apply there and losing one candidate wouldn't phase them at all. At this point it's been a while so if they contacted me I wouldn't want a you were not selected type of thing. I was told they did the background prior to the BEI but some of the comments are stating background after BEI.....WHICH ONE AT&T? Well I guess it doesn't matter which order they're calling back

74 months ago

Justmaintaining in Atlanta, Georgia said: I applied to several agencies and each one of them contacted me with a status within a reasonable amount of time. AT&T being AT&T may just do what they do because they know people will continue to apply there and losing one candidate wouldn't phase them at all. At this point it's been a while so if they contacted me I wouldn't want a you were not selected type of thing. I was told they did the background prior to the BEI but some of the comments are stating background after BEI.....WHICH ONE AT&T? Well I guess it doesn't matter which order they're calling back

It's out of my hands, I did what I know to do... What will be, let it be... With all said, To God Be The Glory

74 months ago

Curosity MLJ in Conyers, Georgia said: Thnaks for the info. Did you get in the NOV training Class?

Haven't heard anything, not to much worried about it. I just wanted to supply some emails that will try and help others,

dystined in GA

73 months ago

Hey Naturalee, have you heard anything yet? For I know that Conyers has another class starting on Nov 17, as well as dec and Jan.I hate to read all these posts, it bothers me and I'm hoping I can be of some assistance, but remember Prayer is not only Powerful but it also Changes things!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

dystined in GA said: Hey Naturalee, have you heard anything yet? For I know that Conyers has another class starting on Nov 17, as well as dec and Jan.I hate to read all these posts, it bothers me and I'm hoping I can be of some assistance, but remember Prayer is not only Powerful but it also Changes things!

Hi Dystined,
No I haven't heard anything. I also heard they had several classes starting. I continue to pray, but whereever the Lord places me is where I will be.
Have you heard anything?

KC Fan in California

73 months ago

Hey everyone. I know there's some negative things on this blog about AT&T, but the job market is tight. If you get a job offer, then take it. I've been a manager at AT&T for almost 20 years. No, I am not the happiest I've ever been, but I've been here long enough to remember to good old days. But the good old days are not profitable for companies anymore. If your expectation is a pay check in exchange for work, then that is what you'll get. AT&T is not a country club, they expect you to be on time and show up to work everyday ready to work. They expect that emergency family situations be kept to a minimum, or not at all. If you have kids and family members that can back you up, it can work for you. If you are willing to work hard and meet objects, then it can work. You will meet some good people here, but some will be not be. Just like any other place. Will you get burned out? Yes you will, just like any place else. It all depends on your mind set. Good luck and I will be happy to help if I can.

Justmaintaining in Peachy State, Georgia

73 months ago

KC Fan in California said: Hey everyone. I know there's some negative things on this blog about AT&T, but the job market is tight. If you get a job offer, then take it. I've been a manager at AT&T for almost 20 years. No, I am not the happiest I've ever been, but I've been here long enough to remember to good old days. But the good old days are not profitable for companies anymore. If your expectation is a pay check in exchange for work, then that is what you'll get. AT&T is not a country club, they expect you to be on time and show up to work everyday ready to work. They expect that emergency family situations be kept to a minimum, or not at all. If you have kids and family members that can back you up, it can work for you. If you are willing to work hard and meet objects, then it can work. You will meet some good people here, but some will be not be. Just like any other place. Will you get burned out? Yes you will, just like any place else. It all depends on your mind set. Good luck and I will be happy to help if I can.

KC where have you've been? lol! I didn't get selected and the staffing manager gve me a bogus reason which sound generic. Me being the person I can be I let it slide but I did apply for many others in different location so if meant to be maybe I'll get called. Hope all is well with ya and keep in touch more often so I can get some help...lol!

KC Fan in California

73 months ago

Justmaintaining in Peachy State, Georgia said: KC where have you've been? lol! I didn't get selected and the staffing manager gve me a bogus reason which sound generic. Me being the person I can be I let it slide but I did apply for many others in different location so if meant to be maybe I'll get called. Hope all is well with ya and keep in touch more often so I can get some help...lol!

You're doing the right thing by applying as much as you can. It keeps your name in the database. When a staffing manager gives you a bogus response, it's just that they haven't been given the green light to hire you. They don't make the final decision, their only job is to interview/screen qualified candidates and have them ready for a job offer whenever the hiring dept is ready. I know there are classes scheduled, but those people have probably been in the system a while. Don't give up if this is what you want but don't put all your eggs in one basket. Keep me posted.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.