AT&T New Hire Questions? I will answer everything (Current veteran RSC)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

AT&T RSC in Issaquah, Washington

14 months ago

Don't hold back, I have a solid understanding of all operations in retail. I will answer all the questions you have for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

DG in Washington, Michigan

14 months ago

I start my training on August 19th. I was told I would be contacted a few days before then for more details. I'm guessing that is when I am going to be told where I am going for training because I still have no idea where it is at, only the store I was hired at is what I know.

ATT RSC in Seattle, Washington

14 months ago

DG in Washington, Michigan said: I start my training on August 19th. I was told I would be contacted a few days before then for more details. I'm guessing that is when I am going to be told where I am going for training because I still have no idea where it is at, only the store I was hired at is what I know.

Yes, have you got your offer letter yet? A few days before, you should be contacted by the hiring manager to let you know who you trainer is, their information, the address, time, and proper attire you should wear for your first day. If you haven't gotten your offer letter either, that should be on its way in the same amount of time in your email.

Gmannn in Boston, Massachusetts

14 months ago

DG in Washington, Michigan said: I start my training on August 19th. I was told I would be contacted a few days before then for more details. I'm guessing that is when I am going to be told where I am going for training because I still have no idea where it is at, only the store I was hired at is what I know.

How long is your training? Mine is for a month.

DG in Washington, Michigan

14 months ago

Mine is for a month also, I found out today I am heading to Indianapolis August 19th

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.