AT&T Premises Technician

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sephiroth85 in San Marcos, Texas

11 months ago

I had applied for the AT&T Premises Technician position in the Austin, TX area back on July 6th and less than a week later I had the 1st initial text which I had passed. About a week later I had the RJP (realistic job preview) and on August 20th I received notification I had passed and am among the pool of qualified applications. It is now almost 2 months later and I had sent a email to the hiring manager who pulled up my file and apologized for the long delay in reaching out to me and told me that "I will be in touch this week to move onto the next step. Thank you for your patience."

From AT&Ts website it still shows Under HR review and has since Aug 20th, but is this email a likely indication that I have the position pending physical and background check/drug screening?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

10 months ago

this just indicates that you are in the availability pool of people who at&t will hire when a position becomes available. You may have applied for a position but now they are all taken and now you are in line. I know this for a fact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.