AT&T Retail Consultant

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (23)

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

Hi everybody! I just had my 2nd interview Fri. w/ Store Manager & his Assistant - it went really well. He mentioned to me that I was definitely qualified for the position and then I shadowed a worker on the floor. I'm SO excited! The Asst. Manager told me to look for an email on Mon. (today)
So did any of you get the job offer "FACE to FACE, EMAIL or PHONE CALL " & how long before you heard back? I'm really praying I get it?
THANX!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kassie0915 in Norwalk, California

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: Hi everybody! I just had my 2nd interview Fri. w/ Store Manager & his Assistant - it went really well. He mentioned to me that I was definitely qualified for the position and then I shadowed a worker on the floor. I'm SO excited! The Asst. Manager told me to look for an email on Mon. (today)
So did any of you get the job offer "FACE to FACE, EMAIL or PHONE CALL " & how long before you heard back? I'm really praying I get it?
THANX!

Hi! I also met with my store manager friday and his assistant and they told me the same thing. I received an email today and it was to complete the tax credit forms which I did so now im just waiting for the next step.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

kassie0915 in Norwalk, California said: Hi! I also met with my store manager friday and his assistant and they told me the same thing. I received an email today and it was to complete the tax credit forms which I did so now im just waiting for the next step.

Hi Kassie! Ok I haven't heard anything "yet" maybe tomorrow. I'll be sure to post when I do. Thanks for responding! Blessings to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kassie0915 in Norwalk, California

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: Hi Kassie! Ok I haven't heard anything "yet" maybe tomorrow. I'll be sure to post when I do. Thanks for responding! Blessings to you!

Yes hopefully tomorrow we both get emails. Did you guys have a hiring event out there or did you just apply online

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

kassie0915 in Norwalk, California said: Yes hopefully tomorrow we both get emails. Did you guys have a hiring event out there or did you just apply online

I applied online! So did your link come from "AT&T" Headquarters? Well "my" Manager said I was well qualified for the position - so hopefully they both liked me. Sounds like you're on your way by filling out a form today. We'll both be fine! :-D

Kassie0915 in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

Yes it came from att staffing. Let me know what happens tomorrow if anything at all. Good luck

martypd in Arlington, Texas

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: Hi everybody! I just had my 2nd interview Fri. w/ Store Manager & his Assistant - it went really well. He mentioned to me that I was definitely qualified for the position and then I shadowed a worker on the floor. I'm SO excited! The Asst. Manager told me to look for an email on Mon. (today)
THANX!

I'm getting nervous as well I had my first interview last Wed and my second interview Saturday which I had to shadow someone so my question is what is next because I didn't receive a call or email or is it still to early?

Kassie0915 in Garden Grove, California

27 months ago

martypd in Arlington, Texas said: I'm getting nervous as well I had my first interview last Wed and my second interview Saturday which I had to shadow someone so my question is what is next because I didn't receive a call or email or is it still to early?

You will probably receive an email next for you to do your tax credit info. That's how it went for me. I did that yesterday now I'm just waiting for another email or phone call

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

No word yet...hopefully in the morning!

27 months ago

Well the woman who first contacted me to set up my first interview said at least give it until Thurs. or Fri. since I had my last interview Saturday

Kassie0915 in Garden Grove, California

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: No word yet...hopefully in the morning!

Same here. Maybe tomorrow for both of us

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

I wonder does Corporate or the managers check in here ......hmmm?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

andyroo26 in kansas city, Kansas

27 months ago

They sure do, SMH

Kassie0915 in Buena Park, California

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: I wonder does Corporate or the managers check in here ......hmmm?

Not sure but have you heard anything yet?

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

Well some of the "comments" I have read did mention "2 weeks" before they heard anything. I checked the website and I'm "still under review" so I'll just be patient and wait hopefully!
Enjoy training! :-)

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: Well some of the "comments" I have read did mention "2 weeks" before they heard anything. I checked the website and I'm "still under review" so I'll just be patient and wait hopefully!

Well the thing is I filled out so many applications for at&t I'm not sure if im still being reviewed or not

Kassie0915 in Torrance, California

27 months ago

SkyDiva in Arizona said: Well some of the "comments" I have read did mention "2 weeks" before they heard anything. I checked the website and I'm "still under review" so I'll just be patient and wait hopefully!

Did you ever hear back?

JWinnr in Denton, Texas

27 months ago

Hey guys! so I went through the process of becoming a mobile retail consultant, and now im just sitting here wondering if i got the job or not.

4/14 -sent in application

4/23 -got a call from a recruiter for a brief interview and set up a date to have first interview

4/28 -interview went great

5/2 -had the second interview with the store manager, went well

5/3 -filled out the tax assessment online

I checked online for the job status, and all it says that the application status is complete and that they are no longer accepting applicants.

crippaman in Mcloud, Oklahoma

27 months ago

You got it. Email the person you first talked to. They are approving your salary. I just went through the same thing. Took 4 to 5 days (business days) for them to call me.

SkyDiva in Arizona

27 months ago

That's GREAT good for you! I haven't heard anything yet....I've read on here that some people have waited a long time. Until then I'll remain hopeful! Have a great day everybody!!! :-)

hoping in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

what training class are yall going into?

JWinnr in Keller, Texas

27 months ago

Just got my job offer this afternoon!
my training date starts June the 9th!

Kassie0915 in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

hoping in Los Angeles, California said: what training class are yall going into?

My recruiter told me either may 15 or June 2 depending on when my background is complete. How about you?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.