AT&T Sales Rep Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

FloridaGators727 in Clover, South Carolina

50 months ago

Hello, I am new to AT&T and they have me scheduled for training in Conyers GA in a couple of weeks.

I am posting this discussion to find out what will be going on in this training and what I will need to expect.

I am on the retail side of the company selling "U-Verse", Cable, Wireless the whole deal. So any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

Anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

DrVenom

49 months ago

FloridaGators727 in Clover, South Carolina said: Anyone?

Are you in the leadership development or just a full time retail sales rep?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

I am a full time sales rep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DrVenom in O Fallon, Missouri

49 months ago

FloridaGators727 in Clover, South Carolina said: I am a full time sales rep.

Ok. I was just wondering because I have my interview with the store manager soon and was surprised that they send retail sales people away for training. Shows a company really cares about training right and spending the money to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Yeah, it is pretty intense. They give you a phone
(most likely an iPhone or Blackberry) to demo to your customers and as your business line. They take it very serious. I am very excited to start training the 7th.

49 months ago

What kind of phone did you get? Or do you get it at training? I read that the training is 3 weeks. You are going to Georgia the first week, then back to your home store and then where? Did it take you a while to find out about the job after your interview with the store manager?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

I was told most likely iPhone, and I won't know for sure till training.

I train two weeks in GA, then one week in store, then the last week in GA again.

It will be a timely process from interview to when you get the offer. Company policy. I recommend patience because I was super impatient and kind of gave up.

49 months ago

I understand about the patience. I assume that after the interview the store manager asked you to drug test and for the background check? How long did it take from interview to offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

It took around a solid week or so for the offer, the background check and the drug test is what took the longest around 2 to 3 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

49 months ago

Ok. I was just curious about it. Have you tried any of the other threads about getting your training question answered?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

vctr in atlanta, Georgia

46 months ago

does anyone have any information about the csa part of the interview do you have a list you questions that they ask for the sales consultant position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Brady Terry in North Vernon, Indiana

13 months ago

Can anyone tell me about the training for the part time sales position? Do I leave through the week? Or just weekends?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Justin in Carolina, Puerto Rico

13 months ago

Brady Terry in North Vernon, Indiana said: Can anyone tell me about the training for the part time sales position? Do I leave through the week? Or just weekends?

You will be on training 4 weeks, monday-friday 8:30-5:30. Free on weekends

Monse in Los Angeles, California

12 months ago

Hello everyone!! I just went through my third interview, I think I got the job. I had one quick question about training. Do you get paid hourly while training? Or at all?

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

12 months ago

Monse in Los Angeles, California said: Hello everyone!! I just went through my third interview, I think I got the job. I had one quick question about training. Do you get paid hourly while training? Or at all?

You get paid hourly. You are also paid for travel, regardless if you drive or fly.

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia

11 months ago

Can anyone tell me the training process for part time sales consultant.. Mon-fri or just weekends?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Perfection86 in Mcdonough, Georgia

11 months ago

I just got an offer for the part time sales position i was told its just on the weekends. And the other training will be in store and online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lmack445 in Lebanon, Tennessee

11 months ago

I also have questions about the training. Ill be going to Louisville on 19th. Just wondering what to expect

Pb9479

10 months ago

I am going to training in Denver on Sept 2, and was wondering what to bring with me. Also what do they teach you in training?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.