AT&T Training Process uniform help

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Quelix in Carolina, Puerto Rico

38 months ago

I just got hired on AT&T, BTW thanks to all of you guys that post and share their experiences here because this forum helped me so much on the process. I just finished my background check and the Staffing Manager called me saying I passed and I'll start training June 24th. I want details about the uniform during and after Trainings... ¿can we wear beard? ¿what kind of shirt AT&T let us buy? (polos, tshirts, long-sleeve shirts, etc).

for all those applying;
about my Hiring Process:
-April 02, I applied for like 6 positions of RSC half and full time.
-May 13, I received the calll from the Staffing Manager Scheduling an Interview for 15th(Full Time RSC Position).
-May 15, first Interview, everything was fine, she said they have a lot of interns trying for the full time but that she will try to fit me in a Part-time I said I't was ok. she said that she will set an Interview with the manager of the Store and will call me.
-May 23 she called me saying I have my second interview (Part Time).
-May 24 my second Interview, couldn't be better. she said I will be notified If I'm hired.
-May 30 offer Letter 11.68/h+commissions, also some more steps and the begining of the background check.
-May 31 I recived via UPS drug screening request.
-June 06 finalization of the process and my Staffing Manager called me saying I'm hired! =)

Is a long process guys, I't takes time but it is not hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ceecee85 in Hollywood, Florida

36 months ago

Have you started in the stores as of yet? if you how are the quotas? #0 new line, 40 upgrades, 15 uverses,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

36 months ago

Sounds about right depends on store our store is 3 and rep goals are 85 upgrades 50 new activations 12 wire connections 9 tablet adds 5 wireless home phone adds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.