Comments (251 to 300 of 1023)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

Sean in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

Check with the airline, trust me don't pack a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wademvp91 in Indianapolis, Indiana

17 months ago

Hey guys, if someone hasn't contacted me after I had an interview exactly 8 days ago. Probably should move on, yes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Swirth in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

17 months ago

Oh wade, the way I've seen it. They interview until they find the right person. My manager told me he interviewed 11 people over the period of a month and they didn't pick the best candidate they waited for the right one.

17 months ago

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of....so I guess I'll try sprint haha

Strwbsprkl in Bronx, New York

17 months ago

@wade keep applying to positions in your area. Also have you contacted them yet? Did you email the people that interviewed you? If not try emailing them and thanking them for the opportunity

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

17 months ago

Would it be too late to email them? Wouldn't it look kinda awkward if I emailed them a week later?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Strwbsprkl in Bronx, New York

17 months ago

@wade wouldn't hurt to try it just an email thanking them. I would
l do it

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

17 months ago

I am being hired to be an SSR in Texas with my training being set in June to go to Oklahoma City. Anybody heading there? Also, I turned in my HireRight stuff on April 18th and I hope everything goes good.

Tpat

17 months ago

I turned in my paper work in on the16th. Did drug test Friday . I am from Louisiana and going to raleigh North Carolina in June. I am hoping the same thing . I was just unsure on the dates... Which I let hr know. Praying...

NewHire in South Bend, Indiana

17 months ago

Hey guys, I have posted on this thread before but decided to change my handle just in case. I'm in my third week of training and it's been great so far.

For all you new hires, here's what you can expect while training:
First week - It's a lot of getting to know each other and the VERY basics of AT&T's retail process and starting to learn some of the products
Second week - More in depth with the rate plans/devices and getting more in depth with the computer system and you will get your COU and 4 shirts with the AT&T logo branded in them.
Third week (What I'm in now) - Back in your store, a lot of work books online but you finally get to shadow your coworkers and finally get some hands on experience
Fourth week - Not too sure yet... I know it's more of work books and fine tuning everything before they send you back, but I will try and remember to update!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

charm

17 months ago

ted in Victoria, Texas said: hi i want to know im applying for a bilingual service cunsultant at the moment i had my phone interview like 3 weeks ago and ive had no call backs but my application says that i have met the qualifications and that they continuing to review my application.... i called the hr recruitment office and they said that it takes a while regardless... has this happened to anyone?

I done the online application and was called the next day. Then I had a phone interview two days later and then was told to go to the store the next day for an interview!

Hayz in San Ramon, California

17 months ago

Hi guys over the past month I have done almost 4 interviews and this last week I had one with a local store manager that went awesome!
Later that day the Hiring Manager called me and said I would be meeting with the area manager this upcoming week for the "final step" / "final interview".

Does this mean I probably have the job?
Assuming drug test and background check work out?

Thanks guys!

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

17 months ago

Hayz in San Ramon, California said: Hi guys over the past month I have done almost 4 interviews and this last week I had one with a local store manager that went awesome!
Later that day the Hiring Manager called me and said I would be meeting with the area manager this upcoming week for the "final step" / "final interview".

Does this mean I probably have the job?
Assuming drug test and background check work out?

Thanks guys!

No... it doesn't mean you have the job. It means you've made it to the finish line of the interview process. They will bring several other candidates to this place as well, and after the background check comes through then they make the decision.

However, you don't know they are actually interested in hiring you UNTIL HR calls you and gives you a conditional offer of employment - obviously, the conditional part has to do with your passing the background check. Don't assume anything until you are given the conditional job offer by AT&T Recruiter - this won't be offered by a store manager.

Good luck... you're getting closer, but don't get your hopes built up and begin celebrating until HR calls and offers you a conditional offer of employment. Until that point, you're still a candidate.

PASILLAS1 in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Vic23 in Miami, Florida said: I just finished the whole process for AT&T start Training Sept.4th, Really existed hope i can learn everything really well and be one of the best sales person there. It was a really LOOONNGG process, firts the phone interview.... then 2 weeks after the interview with the HR manager and on the same date i went to the store, to interview with the store manager. that same day i received a message that i was selected for the position, and then the whole process started, it lasted 3 weeks for Hireright to do background check, Drug test and SSN check... Since i dont have any credit they could not check my SSN that way, so i had to fill out a letter so they could check my SS with the SS office... and TODAY i received the best call i've received in a while.... I am all set to go, and at least a week before training they will contact me to give me training details, dress code and other information.... Really Happy and looking foward to work with this wonderful company

How has your experience been since hired?
What was your first checks like?
Are the sales quotas high?

16 months ago

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi said: Prorated commission and concentrate strictly on products that do not relate to cell phones. Sell Wireless Home Phone. Sell Tablets. Sell U-Verse Television. Sell Home products. Sell that and rate plans that are higher and work down low. Do all this while focusing on Willingness to Recommend and you will succeed everything else will come with it. Dominate your Director of Sales rankings and you will be given a real CAREER CHANGE. :) good luck.

Advise is very helpful, I have been trying to research ways to become a
Better sales consultant for at&t, do you have any suggestions on what
I should focus on or things I need to perfect in order to get promoted?
What do you mean by work down low and willingness to recomend?

16 months ago

Hbk in Buffalo, New York said: In the lobby waiting for the shuttle to take us to our first day of training. Little nervous but more excited to learn about the company! Should be leaving any minute now. Anyone needing a heads up as to what to expect I can provide updates on my experience.[/

What is the dress code? Or do they provide us with uniforms
that we can wear while training?

misstarabeau in lincoln, Nebraska

16 months ago

PASILLAS1 in Los Angeles, California said: How has your experience been since hired?
What was your first checks like?
Are the sales quotas high?

Hey there.... sales quotas are based on each location and money is great! Congrats!

Hbk in Schenectady, New York

16 months ago

PASILLAS1 in Los Angeles, California said:

Khakis/dress pants for men, team colors (blue,white,black) dress shirts (tie optional) dress shoes a must. They give work shirts during second week of training.

Tpat

16 months ago

So do you get to pick out your shirts? Don't you get two free shirts plus 125.00 allowance to order more? I leave June 2 to brentwood , Tn for three week ssr training.

Jason_Denton in Austin, Texas

16 months ago

Tpat said: So do you get to pick out your shirts? Don't you get two free shirts plus 125.00 allowance to order more? I leave June 2 to brentwood , Tn for three week ssr training.

No... you don't get to pick out your first two shirts. During the first week of training your trainer will get your shirt size and they will send your first two shirts with your Welcome Kit to your store, and it will be given to you by your manager. In your first few weeks after training begins, AT&T will give you $125 to purchase additional shirts, and you have to order them right away. The Team Colors are designated by your region, and when you go online to order you will order based on what's available to your region in your Team's colors.

jlauer95

16 months ago

If anyone trained in Atlanta, where did you train?

jlauer95

16 months ago

jlauer95 said: If anyone trained in Atlanta, where did you train?

Oops, I meant to write, what hotel did you stay at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jlauer95

16 months ago

to those who trained in Atlanta for full time sale support rep, did you train for two weeks in
Atlanta, then return to your store for a week, and then return to Atlanta for more training? Or did you spend three straight weeks in Atlanta?

jlauer95

16 months ago

Also, how did you all do your laundry? Did you use the hotel laundry rooms? Did you pay for laundry service? Does ATT pay for any of this?

KevinJ in Killeen, Texas

16 months ago

I start my part time training for CSR this weekend. Anyone have any advice on what I should be expecting? Also, what is the dress code for the first weeks until we receive our AT&T clothes? Polos acceptable? Thanks!

jlauer95

16 months ago

Does anyone know "for sure" (no guessing) whether the $42 per diem accumulates? I know that there is a $25 limit per transaction. So, if you spend $10 for lunch, and $20 for dinner, that's $30 total. Does the remaining $12 get added to the next day or do you lose it if it's not used that day?

Also, there is a mention about laundry - reasonable laundry and dry cleaning. Do they mean using a laundry service or do they mean using the coin machines? You don't get receipts from a coin machine. However, if the hotel does your laundry for you, you get a receipt.

Yaboyboy in Dixon, California

16 months ago

jlauer95 said: Does anyone know "for sure" (no guessing) whether the $42 per diem accumulates? I know that there is a $25 limit per transaction. So, if you spend $10 for lunch, and $20 for dinner, that's $30 total. Does the remaining $12 get added to the next day or do you lose it if it's not used that day?

Also, there is a mention about laundry - reasonable laundry and dry cleaning. Do they mean using a laundry service or do they mean using the coin machines? You don't get receipts from a coin machine. However, if the hotel does your laundry for you, you get a receipt.

It's just 42 a day it doesn't carry over just 42 a day .. U can buy groceries they just prefer not to buy all at once because they think you maybe using to buy groceries for family friends or other people the 42 is only for you .. In my second week of training ... Awesome experience so far..

16 months ago

What are some of the things you have learned in training so far?

jordanH16 in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Anyone going to Oregon for training on May 20th?

16 months ago

jordanH16 in Los Angeles, California said: Anyone going to Oregon for training on May 20th?

Im training May 20th, my hiring manager told me the next training would be in Cerritos tho, hope its Oregon tho i dont want to train right next to home.

jordanH16 in Idaho Falls, Idaho

16 months ago

Yeah I was supposed to be in phoenix, then denver, then they settled on Oregon.

Aris in Long Beach, California

16 months ago

PASILLAS1 in Los Angeles, California said: Im training May 20th, my hiring manager told me the next training would be in Cerritos tho, hope its Oregon tho i dont want to train right next to home.

Yeah I'll also be at Cerritos May 20th 2013. Looking forward to finally starting.

16 months ago

What location are you guys working at?

jordanH16 in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Im working at the Pocatello Idaho location. Im training outside of my region

Aris in Long Beach, California

16 months ago

jordanH16 in Los Angeles, California said: Im working at the Pocatello Idaho location. Im training outside of my region

I'm working in the greater Los Angeles area

Cortez Dixon in Long beach, California

16 months ago

Aris in Long Beach, California said: I'm working in the greater Los Angeles area

What store are you working at btw? I'm just starting in my background stage

16 months ago

Aris in Long Beach, California said: Yeah I'll also be at Cerritos May 20th 2013. Looking forward to finally starting.

Im working in the Western Region, do you know anything about our teams uniform colors?
training is in 5 days and I still haven't got a call from the on boarding team.

16 months ago

Cortez Dixon in Long beach, California said: What store are you working at btw? I'm just starting in my background stage

My training date is June 17 in Cerritos I got my offer letter starting pay 13.40

16 months ago

Aris in Long Beach, California said: I'm working in the greater Los Angeles area

Btw how is it?

ATT JMP

16 months ago

Really liking my training. Finished the first week. Learning a lot.

Need to order my uniforms. Do I pay for them first, and then get reimbursed for the allowance amount? Or is the allowance already figured on the uniform account?

Sds1363 in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

16 months ago

I am starting training June 17tg as well. Does anyone know where the training is going to be at?

Sw123 in Indiana, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

That isn't the way the clothing allowance works. You get money from AT&T to buy AT&T clothing from their lands end store. AT&T shirts and sweaters and blouses. They don't give you a check to go out to banana republic to buy pants and skirts and what not. The money can only be spent on the AT&T branded clothing

ATT JMP

16 months ago

Sw123 in Indiana, Pennsylvania said: That isn't the way the clothing allowance works. You get money from AT&T to buy AT&T clothing from their lands end store. AT&T shirts and sweaters and blouses. They don't give you a check to go out to banana republic to buy pants and skirts and what not. The money can only be spent on the AT&T branded clothing

I certainly KNOW that. I was just wondering how the money process words. I was wondering if the money is just given to via a deposit into your Lands End acct. Or do you make the LE purchases and then submit receipts for up to $150.

ATT JMP

16 months ago

One thing that wasn't clear. Can you wear any brand of pants in the approved colors? Or must you buy LE pants?

I was thinking that I could use my Dockers khaki pants that I already have and buy just shirts and ties from Lands End.

16 months ago

It's like you have a lands and account that already has$150 in it. If you want to buy more than 150 then you just pay the difference. They also give you 4 shirts to start off and that doesn't come out of your 150.

16 months ago

Any brand

ATT JMP

16 months ago

Thanks. Good. I'll go to my LE acct and order.

Is shipping included or do I pay for that?

ATT JMP

16 months ago

lol...there sure are a lot more Lands End choices for females!

Do guys buy the vests and sport coats? Do you have to wear a tie everyday?

I was told that I could buy any shirt as long as it isn't a polo.

ATT JMP

16 months ago

Sw123 in Indiana, Pennsylvania said: It's like you have a lands and account that already has$150 in it. If you want to buy more than 150 then you just pay the difference. They also give you 4 shirts to start off and that doesn't come out of your 150.

Are you sure that they give you 4 shirts to start out? I thought that they give you 2.

Yaboyboy in Fresno, California

16 months ago

@att jmp it's only 2 .. In my 3rd week . Rsc training

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.