AT&T hiring process for premises tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Bob S in Clarksville, Tennessee

16 months ago

I've been to an interview, sent for my background check and took the physical and drug screen. It's been almost 2 weeks sense I sent for my background and the HR lady said they are still waiting for the background check to come back. They already called my past employers and my college to verify. How long does the background check process take? Its been 9 days sense I took the physical and drug screen. My candidate profile still says "waiting HR review" I'm starting to get discouraged Its been a month and a half sense I first applied. I don't want to call the HR lady to much, but it's very stressful waiting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris ambeau in Vallejo, California

14 months ago

I jus got accepted into the Poole of candidates how long does it take to get the physical and drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sephiroth85 in San Marcos, Texas

14 months ago

Bob I'm in the exact same boat myself and its been almost 2 full month's since my profile says "waiting HR review" also. I emailed the staffing manager who responded back saying they'd be in touch before the end of the week to move onto the next step, so I'm not sure if that is meaning everything will move on from there. Unlike your situation, I haven't taken the physical and drug screening yet; both of which I know I will pass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

smek in Hawthorne, California

14 months ago

I know some people who waited 5 months.. maybe they're waiting for a position to open up at a garage.. call your HR rep once every 8-12 days to keep up to date on your application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.