AT&T hiring process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Manny Singh in Modesto, California

11 months ago

Hello! So I applied for a retail sales consultant job and got a email to take a pre employment assessment test which I did. Shortly I got a email saying I passed! It's been over a week and my application status still says "resume acknowledged" anyone know if I will get a interview or if anyone been in this similar spot? Any feedback would be great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tgw in Richmond, Kentucky

11 months ago

I had a similar experience. I've applied for a few different stores. I finally had an interview two weeks ago. Still haven't heard anything back. Trying to be patient. Hopefully someone will let me know something soon. I have emailed both the recruiter that called me and the interviewer and neither will reply. Guess that's not too good of a sign. We shall see.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Manny Singh in Modesto, California

11 months ago

How long you wait till you received a call?

The in Richmond, Kentucky

11 months ago

For one position I applied for, it took over a week. They called and I was not able to schedule an interview due to school. For the one I actually interviewed for, I was called the next day after I applied. Still waiting for a response.

KennethTMinor in Aurora, Colorado

11 months ago

I am going through a similar situation i applied at AT&T for a customer service rep position about a week later i was sent an email telling me that i had the job and was given a date to start training i was informed that i had to pay a $10 deposit that i will be refunded the day i start my training to guaranty that i would be there so they would not be understaffed. Out of a good mixture of excitement of the new job, a starting wage of $16 hr, and a whole lot of stupidity i gave my ss # and cc info and yet have spoken with any AT&T reps is this part of the process or have i just became a victim of a scam? as of now no money have been withdraw out of my account so im hoping im just thinking about it to hard. But People If you know anything about this please reply to this

Sadelade in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

7 months ago

tgw in Richmond, Kentucky said: I had a similar experience. I've applied for a few different stores. I finally had an interview two weeks ago. Still haven't heard anything back. Trying to be patient. Hopefully someone will let me know something soon. I have emailed both the recruiter that called me and the interviewer and neither will reply. Guess that's not too good of a sign. We shall see.

Did you get the job.?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.