Applied for a job at ATT and heard back immediately but...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

ivetupintheclouds in Corona, California

9 months ago

Hi, about a week ago I applied to a store in my area for a sales position. I did it on a whim because I saw on snagajob that they were hiring and I am in dire need of a job.
This morning I got a call from ATT human resources, I spoke to someone on the phone for a little while they asked me a couple of questions and scheduled an interview for me in 3 days.

Now, on my employement history when I did my online application I put down all info honestly. I worked a couple of factory jobs not for a long time (less than a year) and I worked a work-study job at my university for a semester. I'm still very surprised, since I've been reading through a few threads, that i was even considered for an interview.
I have no experience whatsoever in retail.
I guess what I'm wondering is how high are my chances of actually getting past the interview when I lack strong work experience and have no experience in retail at all? I want to remain positive and hope that my personality will shine through for me but as I can see from reading through this is that they want you to provide good examples of dealing with customers something I have never had to do.

I'm only 20yrs old and am going back to architecture school next semester so for me it would be a great opportunity I just want to know honestly how good my chances are when I try my bestest!
Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.