At&t hiring/interview process, Please answer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Anonymous from Texas in Arlington, Texas

34 months ago

I had interview with at&t a couple years ago and left feeling like it went great amd that I had the job in the bag. First I had a phone interview and then an interview with the store manager. She gave me a card and said a decision would be made soon. I never heard back from her. This time, I recieved an email to contact hr amd set up an interview with a hr manager, after I left she called me to let me know I could go into the store about 45 minutes later for an interview with the store manager since I drove an hour for the interview. I thought that was cool and I felt really good but when I got there I saw another girl who had interviewed with the same hr lady before me and she was leaving her 2nd interview the same day too and then the manager had another interview then me. He gave me his card and said a decision should be reached sometime this week. It has been exactly a week, should I call him? On the site my status is "Resume has been forwardsd to the manager for review" its been like that for a week, I emailed him and no response. Should I call him? I know their process takes a long time but I am worried and curious, I feel like this is following the same pattern as last time. Should I call or wait til Monday or Tuesday to give him some more time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.