At&t hiring process (outside plant tech)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Motox101 in Winter Springs, Florida

10 months ago

I applied for a outside plant tech position, got the test invite for the basic electricity test, took it May 31,passed it. I haven't heard anything since, is this normal, should I be worried? Is there something I need to do to follow up?

Also it seems like they are hiring a ton lately. If any body has any info that would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

hopeful in Lithonia, Georgia

10 months ago

I'm in the same boat. I didn't do the greatest on the test, but I did "qualify". I also applied for the Wire tech position. That is moving faster it seems. I tested for both the same week as you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Motox101 in Palm Coast, Florida

10 months ago

Ya still havent heard anything! i think ill just assume the worst and focus on something else.

10 months ago

Nothing yet for OPT. I got an offer for Wire Tech so I'm taking that. I believe I scored higher on the Wire Tech exam than I did for the OPT exam. That may have something to do with it. Also info on the process for OPT seems to be very limited.

10 months ago

I received a denial letter from an OPT position in FL. Not sure if its due to distance or qualifications. But at least they are doing something.

10 months ago

Motox101, any luck. I'm getting a lot of "All vacancies have been filled" letters from the FL area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

motox101

10 months ago

No luck..infact i got my rejection email today...but they were nice enough to send a link to a job board online ...lol...wtf...ya sorry were not hiring you but check these jobs out instead...

10 months ago

motox101 said: No luck..infact i got my rejection email today...but they were nice enough to send a link to a job board online ...lol...wtf...ya sorry were not hiring you but check these jobs out instead...

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. What did you score on the Basic Electricity test? I got a 88, 87, 67, 67 and applied all around GA, FL, and SC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.