Called the person who interviewed me and he said next week ill get info about bkgd check and drug screen

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

41 months ago

i asked him does that mean i got the job and he said not officially, but why would they waste there money on that if im not hired? does it mean when i pass i will get it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

anticipating in Norwich, Connecticut

41 months ago

i can't see any reason why they would put you through all that to say no. If you were not going to be hired, they wouldn't put you through the drug screening. i would believe that if they pursue you, they would put forth the effort to do your background check. I'd think that they would do all this with the good faith that you will pass, and must assume that you will clear your screenings and such.

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

41 months ago

yea good point now i got an email asking for my social and a tax survey this morning i hope thats a good thing!

SVK

41 months ago

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois said: yea good point now i got an email asking for my social and a tax survey this morning i hope thats a good thing!

Devin - do you have a status update? Hopefully, you have been offered the job by now.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.