You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (34)

Soso in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

Anyone training on May 5th?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kglass87 in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Were you hired at the hiring event in cerritos on Tuesday?

4 months ago

No I was going to go to that but they called me before to setup interview and background and all that jazz..

4 months ago

Ok I'm asking because I went and interviewed and was offered the position. They told me that I would receive a phone call or email by Friday which is tomorrow with my official offer and that I would need to start my background check and all that. I guess I'm just anxious because I've been checking my email continuously and still haven't received anything. How long did they take to send your offer email?

4 months ago

Kglass87 in Los Angeles, California said: Ok I'm asking because I went and interviewed and was offered the position. They told me that I would receive a phone call or email by Friday which is tomorrow with my official offer and that I would need to start my background check and all that. I guess I'm just anxious because I've been checking my email continuously and still haven't received anything. How long did they take to send your offer email?

Hey congrats! You'll maybe get a call from Suzy which is HR..That's who called me..The offer was the next day after my interview. Just shows how much you'll be getting paid and then you'll have to answer a few questions about tax stuff. The background is pain in the butt. It took 2 weeks forthat to clear..Hope you get to train on May 5th

4 months ago

Soso in Los Angeles, California said: Hey congrats! You'll maybe get a call from Suzy which is HR..That's who called me..The offer was the next day after my interview. Just shows how much you'll be getting paid and then you'll have to answer a few questions about tax stuff. The background is pain in the butt. It took 2 weeks forthat to clear..Hope you get to train on May 5th

Ok cool! It was a lot of people there so the lady told me that they would try to get to everyone by Friday I just wanted to be reassured that I got the job because it seems too good to be true! I've been trying to get in with the company for a while and the hiring event was such a good opportunity. It was very quick. I guess it doesn't take much for them to decide if they want you to work for them or not. Which location will you be working at? They said I'll be at a Torrance location.

4 months ago

Your so lucky I wanted to be at Torrance or Redondo. They located me at Seal Beach.. :/ i live by Torrance. Your right it is a great opportunity. What position did u apply for? Sales rep? I use to work for Go Wireless how about you any cell phone experience? Btw when u do your background be honest..They find dirt on you from 7 years ago..and drug test place kinda close early..So go early if u can.

Kglass87 in Garden Grove, California

4 months ago

Yes I did apply for the retail sales consultant that's actually the only position they were hiring for that day. I'm fine with Torrance but cerritos is way closer to me. I'm just still waiting for my email or phone call. If they said they were going to send it then they really are right? Like if I wasn't hire they wouldn't have told me I was?

4 months ago

They should when did they say you were supposed to get all the info? You've been checking your emails right? I know it's totally nerve wrecking and sucks to wait. It's a process..Do you have the hiring managers # or any contacts to call to follow up..?

4 months ago

Soso in Los Angeles, California said: They should when did they say you were supposed to get all the info? You've been checking your emails right? I know it's totally nerve wrecking and sucks to wait. It's a process..Do you have the hiring managers # or any contacts to call to follow up..?

They said they would try to get all the emails out by Friday but I was thinking I would have gotten it by now. It's do nerve wrecking. I didn't get the hiring managers number. Now I'm thinking I should have because I don't have a contact for anyone. I guess if needed I could just call human resources

4 months ago

Ya no worries if they said Fri they will get back to you. They are pretty forward. If they said u got the job than you did. Just gotta wait..Well keep me posted and let me know if they contact you. But don't worry! You'll be fine. The only thing I would be somewhat concerned about is the background through Hire right it was horrible for me some people it was easy others not so much. I couldn't even quit my job until the background cleared..but I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't stress it

4 months ago

Soso in Los Angeles, California said: Ya no worries if they said Fri they will get back to you. They are pretty forward. If they said u got the job than you did. Just gotta wait..Well keep me posted and let me know if they contact you. But don't worry! You'll be fine. The only thing I would be somewhat concerned about is the background through Hire right it was horrible for me some people it was easy others not so much. I couldn't even quit my job until the background cleared..but I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't stress it

Thanks! I'll keep you posted! I've been reading some pretty scary stories about hire right. I'm not looking forward to it but hopefully it goes smoothly

kglass87 in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Soso in Los Angeles, California said: Ya no worries if they said Fri they will get back to you. They are pretty forward. If they said u got the job than y Just gotta wait..Well keep me posted and let me know if they contact you. But don't worry! You'll be fine. The only thing I would be somewhat concerned about is the background through Hire right it was horrible for me some people it was easy others not so much. I couldn't even quit my job until the background cleared..but I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't stress it

I got a call yesterday from a lady named Kenda. She asked if I could go to my store in torrance and do a meet and greet with my manager. I was confused at first bwcause I hadnt received my offer email yet, so at that point I knew it was pretty muvh like another interview so I became very nervous as I knew I needed to impress him. Fast forward, when I got there all the employees were extremely nice and helpful and even gave a few interview tips. I waited a few minutes then I was called to the back by my manager and to my surprise there was two managers, one im assuming was from human resources but both were really nice and informative and seemed to love me. They told me what to expect from my store and in training, told me what my pay will be and to be prepared for my background check. Im super excited.

4 months ago

That's great to hear! Ya I did two interviews too. They actually got me training in Anaheim..Which kinda sucks because it's an hour away from where I'm at..I'm going to try and see if I can get switched over to Cerritos but I doubt it because I think they are full..ugh sucks..But it's only for a month..Hope you get through everything soon maybe we will train together.

kglass87 in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Yeah that would be cool! Hopefully my background check goes smoothly so things wont be dragged out.

Kassie0915 in Los Angeles, California

4 months ago

Soso in Los Angeles, California said: That's great to hear! Ya I did two interviews too. They actually got me training in Anaheim..Which kinda sucks because it's an hour away from where I'm at..I'm going to try and see if I can get switched over to Cerritos but I doubt it because I think they are full..ugh sucks..But it's only for a month..Hope you get through everything soon maybe we will train together.

Hey! I got an email today to answer a few tax credit questions. How soon after this step shall I receive the next step?

4 months ago

Next day or within the same day. I got mine same day. It'll be hireright and drug test after.

crippaman in Mcloud, Oklahoma

4 months ago

I'm waiting on phone call as well. Received tax survey email Monday. HR was emailed me daily though, letting me know she'll call me when salary is approved. She said she thinks "some approveres are out this week".

4 months ago

When salary is approved? Lol omg how much did u ask to get paid I thought it was across the board about the same since we are Union. Range between 13-14 an hour.

4 months ago

Lol, I haven't asked for anything. I guess everyone has to be approved based on education and experience. That's why it takes a few days or longer (for some) after the tax email.

4 months ago

Oh lol I didn't have to go through that. Interesting. Did you do the background for hireright? And drug test yet?

4 months ago

Not yet, that's what I'm waiting on. I'm assuming I got the job. Interviewed last Wed. then again on Thursday at the store. Manager seemed to sell me that particular location as opposed to others, lol. Friday I got called saying I needed to reapply to the location I went to. Monday I got the tax survey email. Tuesday I emailed staffing thanking her and asking when I might hear if I got the position. Got an email back no more than a minute later saying she was waiting on my salary to be approved and then she'd call me. She emailed me again today saying she was still waiting and that she'd still be calling.

4 months ago

Oh most definitely you got the job they wouldn't bother unless you didn't right. I wouldn't worry about it. I'm excited for the both of us. I think second week of training we get a phone issued by them and raises every 6 months too. It's a great gig. Where did u work before?

4 months ago

Just got the call. I'm excited too. Ready to be back to work, been bored out of my mind. I managed Radioshack before this.

Kassie0915 in Torrance, California

4 months ago

So I got my phone call last night and did the background check through hire right just waiting to hear back. I just received an email to do the drug test so I'm on the way to do that as well. Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here I'm so ready to start with AT&T. They told me that my training would either be on June 2 or may 15 depending on when my background clears.

4 months ago

Where's the May 15th training at? June 2nd is here in OKC

4 months ago

I'm assuming it's in cerritos because she didn't mention it being out of state but I'm not too sure.

4 months ago

They rarely ever fly us out from California, but what a treat if they did!!!. That would be amazing! Either be Cerritos or Anaheim for us cali peeps. I start Anaheim May 5th.

4 months ago

Kassie0915 I live in Redondo Beach, but use to work in Torrance. Where did they place you? Do you know which store? They have me going to seal beach it's kinda far but it'll have to work...

4 months ago

I'll be in Torrance on Crenshaw pass sepulveda. How was your experience with hireright?

4 months ago

It was horrible...it took me two weeks..They wanted documents which was no big deal because I had them readily..But than they wanted to fax my corp office and that took time..Some information was a little off..They go back 7 years so any dui, arrest, or probation you have be honest when your HR questions it because they will find dirt. Good luck!

Kassie0915 in Buena Park, California

4 months ago

Really.? Can you email me? I have questions about them kassandraglass@yahoo.com

preciousjc7 in California

3 months ago

Anaheim training on Jun 23, what is there to expect? Is there anything I need to bring?

Soso in Pasadena, California

3 months ago

preciousjc7 in California said: Anaheim training on Jun 23, what is there to expect? Is there anything I need to bring?

ID social security and wear interview clothing guys don't have to wear tie

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.