Dresscode

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

tc687 in Stockton, California

39 months ago

I'm supposed to start my training on 4/18 and would like to start shopping for some clothes for work. I know we can wear blue dress shirts ( I also want to say white as well but not so sure about that) with black or khaki slacks. I believe they said skirts are ok as long as they are knee length and stockings have to be worn with them. I also believe shoes have to have a backing up heels are ok. Is there anything else I should be aware of in regards to the dresscode?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LovelyLia in Jackson, Missouri

39 months ago

tc687 in Stockton, California said: I'm supposed to start my training on 4/18 and would like to start shopping for some clothes for work. I know we can wear blue dress shirts ( I also want to say white as well but not so sure about that) with black or khaki slacks. I believe they said skirts are ok as long as they are knee length and stockings have to be worn with them. I also believe shoes have to have a backing up heels are ok. Is there anything else I should be aware of in regards to the dresscode?

I just received my travel info and I specifically asked about the dress code because I was unsure myself. He said it's business casual, so basically however you'd look for an interview, yet not necesarily as business dressy. Slacks are appropriate as long as they aren't a bright yellow or neon green (literally that's what he said lol... we got a good laugh). But grays, blacks, browns, blues, etc are ok. And collar shirts, any color.

Anonymous from Texas in Dallas, Texas

33 months ago

So are you only allowed to wear collared shirts (for females)?

CEN in North Bergen, New Jersey

33 months ago

Hi, I'm in SSR training right now and you are not necessarily required to wear collared shirts but you also have the option of wearing a nice blouse. Nothing too revealing!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

L HUNTER in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

33 months ago

tc687 in Stockton, California said: I'm supposed to start my training on 4/18 and would like to start shopping for some clothes for wo?

I wrote about my experience of interviewing for a sales position with AT&T on my blog: www.sankofa-me-lately.com/2011/10/todd-pennington-at-oklahoma.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.