First Two Paychecks during Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

serenesoul in Miami, Florida

10 months ago

Hello,

So I heard ATT does not hold any pay from you and that they also pay for commission while in training. But I would like to know I start on the second week of the month, how much would I get paid. Will it just be the hours worked or will they include commission as well? Sorry it's just Ill be jobless for about a week before training and I want to know if I can plan ahead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bdubs

10 months ago

serenesoul in Miami, Florida said: Hello,

So I heard ATT does not hold any pay from you and that they also pay for commission while in training. But I would like to know I start on the second week of the month, how much would I get paid. Will it just be the hours worked or will they include commission as well? Sorry it's just Ill be jobless for about a week before training and I want to know if I can plan ahead.

someone else will probably answer better than I thought I would throw in my two cents. From what I'm hearing, you will earn commission while in training. For the first few months of employment, you will get guaranteed 100 percent commission even if you don't need to sales goals. If you exceed these goals you will make over the hundred percent commission. Keep in mind that you don't get paid for your commission until the month after it is earned. so it sounds like any commission made in October, would come up on the second check of November. Now it depends on your area and when the paychecks come in but I'm betting you will only be paid for what you work. So if you have only work for one week when that check comes in, you only get one week of pay. And if its like most jobs, your check has the pay from two weeks before on it. So it might take a while before you see a check. Maybe a couple weeks and then they will start showing up.But if you have already received an offer, I would go ahead and ask your staffing manager. Or just ask your manager. Or whoever you can ask, just to ask around. If you let them know that you will be unemployed for a week like you let us know, they will probably understand the concern and let you in on the information. Because this is what they do, so I'm pretty sure they can tell you how it works. again, I'm sure someone else can tell you better. But there's something to think about.

bdubs

10 months ago

sorry if some of that did not make sense. Use your imagination. I'm using the voice recognition on my phone to send this message because typing on a touch screen sucks. I miss my QWERTY keyboard. Gotta love these crappy smart phones huh? Haha

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.