HIRERIGHT PROBLEMS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

MichaelJ in London, Kentucky

31 months ago

I Started with the selection process for a services tech the week before thanksgiving 2013, its now going into the third week of January almost 60 days. Has anyone else had the same problems with HireRight not getting documentation back to AT&T?

My contact at AT&T says that I'm at 91% complete, we have already talked about pay and benefits and a verbal offer has been made. The problems seem to be with HireRight's fax number being inoperable; the testing centers (Physical Exam and Lift Test) I have called them directly and they said it was sent in already over 3 weeks ago.

Let me know if anyone else is having the same or similar problems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

MichaelJ in London, Kentucky

31 months ago

I just got a call on Monday that all my items are finished and they will be sending me an official offer letter next week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jack334 in Montgomery, Alabama

31 months ago

MichaelJ in London, Kentucky said: I Started with the selection process for a services tech the week before thanksgiving 2013, its now going into the third week of January almost 60 days. Has anyone else had the same problems with HireRight not getting documentation back to AT&T?

My contact at AT&T says that I'm at 91% complete, we have already talked about pay and benefits and a verbal offer has been made. The problems seem to be with HireRight's fax number being inoperable; the testing centers (Physical Exam and Lift Test) I have called them directly and they said it was sent in already over 3 weeks ago.

Let me know if anyone else is having the same or similar problems.

Im having the same problem nowwith my drug test also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.