HireRight work history check?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 239)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Olivia in San Francisco, California

14 months ago

AprilHen1 in Plymouth, Minnesota said: P.S. Everyone: I have worked in HR for over 25 years and I have NEVER been asked to provide my W-2?!!! This seems seriously ludicrous to me - I would suggest going back to your original hiring manager and/or recruiter that initially offered the position to you to have them verify whether this is truly a requirement of obtaining the job? If it is just a matter of following up with your prior employer's to verify data - then you should do it....W-2's give tooooo much info and it should only BE IN YOUR HANDS!

I was told today that HIRERIGHT's background check requires 3 years of W2's!!! R U kidding me? I'm not comfortable with that.

Since you were in Human Resources for 25 years, how many companies do they check that you've put on your resume? In the past when I've inquired about this was told only the last company. Please advise. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

Find a local irs office and go get them, that is what I did and sent them yesterday via fax and email and now today I just found out my BG check is complete.

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

Log in to the site and it should give you updates as well as tell you if you need to send any more information. I stalk that page every day more than once a day. I found out by calling them that mine is done as of yesterday and sent over to at&t now so guess now the waiting is on again

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

I had to send them w2's up to 2008, but that may just be me as the companies I worked for are now gone or new ownerships so maybe they could not contact them. I had to provide them for the last 3 jobs I had

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Grant013 in Astoria, New York

14 months ago

There's no reason to see other people's W2. They want to lowball you. They want to call you a liar. Nobody in 15 years of my work has ever asked me for a W2. Are you serious? I worked for lawyers, non profits, private companies and even worked as realtor under a 1099. Not a single human being in 15 years has ever asked. EVER. Your W2 is private.Why would anybody allow an employer to see that info? Are you getting a job working for the CIA for high level clearance? No? Then forget it. It's intrusive and borderline illegal.W2s contain plenty of private info like your single/married status and how many children (or other dependents you have). You previous addresses could indicate your race.If if you worked for a religious organization in the past, the employer could figure out your religion. Should I continue??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

Once you found out your background was complete and sent to at&t how long did you wait for the offer to come? I know when speaking to them prior to it they said the offer was contingent on the drug screening and the background, so now that both are complete I wonder how much longer. I only found out about half hour ago that as of yesterday they sent it over to at&t...so hoping for some good news soon so me and my family can pack and move to a whole new state!

mdfpixie in Hialeah, Florida

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: I had to send them w2's up to 2008, but that may just be me as the companies I worked for are now gone or new ownerships so maybe they could not contact them. I had to provide them for the last 3 jobs I had

I just found out from HIRERIGHT that the background check was completed on 4/16. That's 2 weeks ago and i still haven't heard anything. Any suggestions or hold tight? I don't want to seem pushy or desperate if i call.

Olivia in San Francisco, California

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Hialeah, Florida said: I just found out from HIRERIGHT that the background check was completed on 4/16. That's 2 weeks ago and i still haven't heard anything. Any suggestions or hold tight? I don't want to seem pushy or desperate if i call.

I'd reach out to the company you're wanting to work for and ask. Good luck!

14 months ago

Olivia in San Francisco, California said: I'd reach out to the company you're wanting to work for and ask. Good luck!

Thank you ;)

Phil Anselmo in Hemet, California

14 months ago

Can someone kindly guide me to the part of the website that explains the status of your hiring process/application? I can't find it anywhere! :/

starlight1987 in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: I also am now worried about this, I did not even think of that being an issue at all. I also have creditors who have filed and won. I have never been sued by anyone though and no criminal history at all, no car accidents either.

Don't worry about it, I just got word that my background check is complete. There is no info on my report about credit. They do verify your ssn# to make sure that you gave the right one. They even check the sex offenders registry for your name! AT&T doesn't play games. But in my opinion, you should be ok. I'm waiting for the recruiter to call me with my final offer. I'm surprised she didn't call me today, being that HireRight has already sent the completed check(or so they say).

14 months ago

Phil Anselmo in Hemet, California said: Can someone kindly guide me to the part of the website that explains the status of your hiring process/application? I can't find it anywhere! :/

If you have the initial email that has the link for you to fill out the background check info, go back to that email, click the link, and that will take you back to the website. When you first submitted the form, you should have been prompted to create a password. You'll be able to log in with that. I hope this helps!

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

Yup thanks I am ok and got the job and start Monday! now to move 16 hours this weekend wow!

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Hialeah, Florida said: I sent in the documents from the IRS within 2 days of the start of the background check so they should have everything. I'm hoping they will let me know if they're missing anything. Should i contact hireright directly to make sure they have everything?

Yes you should. Stay on top of them. I had a discrepancy regarding an end date to a previous employer. I had to call them just for them to tell me that. Then not even 5 minutes after I got off the phone with a rep, I got an email saying that they couldn't verify my end date. I had to call them to get word that they needed clarification. So yes, stay on them, just in case you need to provide proof of something, you can already be on the ball.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

starlight1987 in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey said: Don't worry about it, I just got word that my background check is complete. There is no info on my report about credit. They do verify your ssn# to make sure that you gave the right one. They even check the sex offenders registry for your name! AT&T doesn't play games. But in my opinion, you should be ok. I'm waiting for the recruiter to call me with my final offer. I'm surprised she didn't call me today, being that HireRight has already sent the completed check(or so they say).

How did you ned up with your report? I just saw on their website that I have mine completed, but no where about the report.

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: Yup thanks I am ok and got the job and start Monday! now to move 16 hours this weekend wow!

Congrats!!!! Hopefully I get my call soon. HireRight said that they have sent my background report to AT&T. So now I'm playing the waiting game.

14 months ago

kln in Miami, Florida said: How did you ned up with your report? I just saw on their website that I have mine completed, but no where about the report.

Do you know if you selected the option the have the report visible to you upon completion. You can also call them to get the report after its completed.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

starlight1987 in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey said: Do you know if you selected the option the have the report visible to you upon completion. You can also call them to get the report after its completed.

I can't remember to be quite honest. I don't ever remember being asked. I just hate this waiting game.

14 months ago

Phil Anselmo in Corona, California said: Just curious, I'm still waiting for them to contact me after my one on one interview that went amazing. I've friends that waited up to 6 months or more so I'm not stressing. For the ones that recently did the hireright check, does the work history go back 5 years or 7. I've gotten mixed answers on that...

I depends on the position, how many applicants they have, and how many spots they have open. When I first applied, I did a conference call(phone interview). The recruiter stated that even after the test and interview, it may take a while for a call, it wasn't guaranteed that you would receive an offer soon, even if you interviewed perfectly. Honestly, I think that's a way that they keep the applicants from settling on this one job and not looking elsewhere in the meantime. They don't want people thinking too ahead of themselves because if you fail one aspect of the process, it's a wrap for 6 months. You may get a call sooner, I was called 2 weeks after my test for an interview, and about 3 weeks for my contingent job offer. I also think that test scores play a part as well. The higher your score, the quicker you may be called.

14 months ago

kln in Miami, Florida said: I can't remember to be quite honest. I don't ever remember being asked. I just hate this waiting game.

I know, the waiting game is the hardest part. Call hireright and ask them to send you a copy of your BG report. If it's completed, they'll verify your DL#, and then you'll get an email.

We're sometimes left thinking that maybe there not going to take us, when in all actuality, these recruiters are taking long lunches, or sitting at their desks doing nothing. For the position I'm going for, they are only hiring one class. So I really don't know what the problem is. They already have who they want, so why keep us waiting? At least I know that I'm starting on the 20th, so I'm not completely in the dark about what's going on. I know that I have to receive a call between now and then to get my final offer and do my paperwork, but the waiting is hell. I think that these companies should be more understanding of the fact that people need to be kept up to date with everything while they're in the process. You need to know if you should keep your options open or not. I have a company that called me for an interview, but I haven't called them back yet out of fear that when AT&T calls me, I will have to cancel with them. I don't like burning bridges.

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: Once you found out your background was complete and sent to at&t how long did you wait for the offer to come? I know when speaking to them prior to it they said the offer was contingent on the drug screening and the background, so now that both are complete I wonder how much longer. I only found out about half hour ago that as of yesterday they sent it over to at&t...so hoping for some good news soon so me and my family can pack and move to a whole new state!

Congratulations on getting the job. Question though, After you found out from Hireright that your B/C was clear and sent to AT&T how long did it take AT&T to respond. I spoke with Hireright yesterday and they told me they completed their investigation on 4/16 and that's when they sent it to them. According to the rep at hireright, my bg looked clear and they sent me a copy and everything looks clear as well but yet 2 weeks later and nothing from the recruiter. Is this good news? If they were to make an offer do they phone you? Or do they send you an email. Just wondering if everything is clear why the hold up, it should seem rather easy to at least notify the applicant of the holdup.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Hialeah, Florida said: Congratulations on getting the job. Question though, After you found out from Hireright that your B/C was clear and sent to AT&T how long did it take AT&T to respond. I spoke with Hireright yesterday and they told me they completed their investigation on 4/16 and that's when they sent it to them. According to the rep at hireright, my bg looked clear and they sent me a copy and everything looks clear as well but yet 2 weeks later and nothing from the recruiter. Is this good news? If they were to make an offer do they phone you? Or do they send you an email. Just wondering if everything is clear why the hold up, it should seem rather easy to at least notify the applicant of the holdup.

I would suggest for you to call the staffing manager. Turns out for me that she had typed my email wrong which is why I didn't get the email with the conditional offer sent to me. All I'm missing is a form that I need to send for the job I applied for in order to proceed with whatever they're doing next. I start on training on the 28th.

14 months ago

kln in Miami, Florida said: I would suggest for you to call the staffing manager. Turns out for me that she had typed my email wrong which is why I didn't get the email with the conditional offer sent to me. All I'm missing is a form that I need to send for the job I applied for in order to proceed with whatever they're doing next. I start on training on the 28th.

That's great! How long was the whole process for you? Where in Miami are you located and for what position. Sorry if that's a little personal. And thank you for responding.

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

when I called hireright yesterday they had sent mine to at&t the day before and yesterday afternoon they called me and last night I signed the offer and moving tomorrow. Good luck! I would call the recruiter....

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: when I called hireright yesterday they had sent mine to at&t the day before and yesterday afternoon they called me and last night I signed the offer and moving tomorrow. Good luck! I would call the recruiter....

I emailed the recruiter last week and no response, i call her and no answer. I'm going to leave a voicemail but if she doesn't return my phone call as well should i just contact HR? I know she mentioned going on vacation at some point but it has been 2 weeks since the bg check was completed so just a little anxious at this point.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Hialeah, Florida said: That's great! How long was the whole process for you? Where in Miami are you located and for what position. Sorry if that's a little personal. And thank you for responding.

Relay Associate and it didn't take long. It took about 3 business days for my BG to get completed. I just got confirmed today from my staffing manager that I'm clear. But I would suggest for you to call the recruiter.

14 months ago

Yea, that's what i've been trying to do but have been unsuccessful reaching the recruiter. :/

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois

14 months ago

Just recieved my hard offer. To be honest, Hireright was not that bad. Some of the dates that they had were off but I got the results Friday and got the hard offer yesterday on my voicemail and an email this morning. Just stay positive!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mdfpixie in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

Update: Still no answer from recruiter, email was left last week on Tuesday, voicemail today. Hireright officially finished background 4/16. Should i contact HR or wait in hopes for recruiter. I just wish i would get any type of answer, even if its "hey, we're still working on it". If i knew anything i would at least know to hold off on applying elsewhere but the not knowing and the fact that no one is reponding to me with any answer is what is worrying me.

14 months ago

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois said: Just recieved my hard offer. To be honest, Hireright was not that bad. Some of the dates that they had were off but I got the results Friday and got the hard offer yesterday on my voicemail and an email this morning. Just stay positive!!!!!

From the time you completed your background how long till you heard back and did you get a call or an email? If i keep getting ignored with no answer should i contact HR directly or just wait on my recruiter?

Jack_C in Lewisville, Texas

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Miami, Florida said: From the time you completed your background how long till you heard back and did you get a call or an email? If i keep getting ignored with no answer should i contact HR directly or just wait on my recruiter?

I think if you're as stressed as you come across on this forum that you should could do yourself some good by applying with other companies, and not put all of your eggs and energy in one basket. I'm just being honest with you here: I don't think it looks too promising for you getting hired at this point, and here's why -

- Typically, when employees for companies like AT&T go on vacation, or even go away for a few days, they setup EMAIL INSTANT REPLIES, which typically state something to the effect: "..I am going to be out of the office from April 15th, 2013 until April 29th, 2013. If your message is of urgent nature, please contact so-and-so..." or something to that effect.

It's the way corporate America is typically setup, especially for recruiters, HR personnel or mid-level managers who deal with a lot of employee or potential employee matters.

- The same goes for voicemail. Typically they person who is not going to be in the office will change their voicemail greeting to let all would-be callers know that she is "out of the office."

So, while not trying to sound negative or pessimistic about your chances, it sounds to me like you may not be getting the job, or they simply decided on another candidate. If you read the threads on here for others who have been hired and talk about training start dates, etc, you will notice that many of them report hearing from their recruiter or hiring manager within 24-48 hours of completing the background check. In my case, I heard from my recruiter about 10 minutes after I received the email from HireRight stating everything had been completed, and then was offered the job "officially" by the recruiter.

I start training Friday.

Good luck!

14 months ago

Jack_C in Lewisville, Texas said: I think if you're as stressed as you come across on this forum that you should could do yourself some good by applying with other companies, and not put all of your eggs and energy in one basket. I'm just being honest with you here: I don't think it looks too promising for you getting hired at this point, and here's why -

- Typically, when employees for companies like AT&T go on vacation, or even go away for a few days, they setup EMAIL INSTANT REPLIES, which typically state something to the effect: "..I am going to be out of the office from April 15th, 2013 until April 29th, 2013. If your message is of urgent nature, please contact so-and-so..." or something to that effect.

It's the way corporate America is typically setup, especially for recruiters, HR personnel or mid-level managers who deal with a lot of employee or potential employee matters.

- The same goes for voicemail. Typically they person who is not going to be in the office will change their voicemail greeting to let all would-be callers know that she is "out of the office."

I wouldn't say that. There are plenty of HR recruiters that take their time doing their job. They have to tell you something. Either your are gonna be hired, or your're not. It's highly unprofessional to say nothing at all, and leave the applicant in the dark. It sometimes takes a while because the recruiter has other people that are in the same process, and there just may not be enough hours in a day, but in my experience, for the most part, they are just not as on top of things like they should be. When I was called to receive my contingent offer, the recruiter stated to me that she would have called me sooner, but she to take some "me" time. And this is for a reputable company, not a mom and pop shop. So it always depends.

14 months ago

starlight1987 in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey said:

Thank you, i'd like to say i'm not sounding to them as desperate as i sound on here. I'm venting here because there's no one else that can possibly give me information. I've only tried contacting them twice, once last week via email and once over the phone which was today and left a voicemail. The last i heard from the recruiter it sounded very promising because they used the words "we are very interested in you for the position, we just need to verify your background and drug test" and the manager when i interviewed with me pretty much loved me. That's why i'm stressed. Because i have no way of knowing what is going on. But you are right. I'm going to keep looking. This isn't the only position i applied for there and i've received rejections before, just don't know why i haven't received one for this one if in fact i wasn't chosen. Why spend the company's money and time doing an extensive bg check and drug test? It just doesn't make any sense.

Bluetea in Texas

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Miami, Florida said: Thank you, i'd like to say i'm not sounding to them as desperate as i sound on here. I'm venting here because there's no one else that can possibly give me information. I've only tried contacting them twice, once last week via email and once over the phone which was today and left a voicemail. The last i heard from the recruiter it sounded very promising because they used the words "we are very interested in you for the position, we just need to verify your background and drug test" and the manager when i interviewed with me pretty much loved me. That's why i'm stressed. Because i have no way of knowing what is going on. But you are right. I'm going to keep looking. This isn't the only position i applied for there and i've received rejections before, just don't know why i haven't received one for this one if in fact i wasn't chosen. Why spend the company's money and time doing an extensive bg check and drug test? It just doesn't make any sense.

Regardless of the story, never stop applying for other jobs. Waiting and wondering if any company will call isn't even interesting anymore.

Having to decide between two equally good job offers is interesting. That can't happen if you just STOP!

Jack_C in Lewisville, Texas

14 months ago

Bluetea in Texas said: Regardless of the story, never stop applying for other jobs. Waiting and wondering if any company will call isn't even interesting anymore.

Having to decide between two equally good job offers is interesting. That can't happen if you just STOP!

Totally agree, and that's what I was trying to say as well. Never put all of your energy into one option, because you set yourself up for disappointment. Believe MORE in your abilities and who you are. That will sell you to a potential employer more times than not.

Bluetea in Texas

14 months ago

Jack_C in Lewisville, Texas said: Totally agree, and that's what I was trying to say as well. Never put all of your energy into one option, because you set yourself up for disappointment. Believe MORE in your abilities and who you are. That will sell you to a potential employer more times than not.

Agreed. So much of this is simply a numbers game. Spend more time applying and less time navel gazing.

Bis Yap in Bronx, New York

14 months ago

SA in Brick, New Jersey said: Yup thanks I am ok and got the job and start Monday! now to move 16 hours this weekend wow!

So are you training in Metuchen? If so see you there...Congrats!!!

SA in Brick, New Jersey

14 months ago

No not in NJ, moving to florida :)

14 months ago

Did anyone deal with a Tina from AT&T's employment office? If so, did it seem like she had a lazy approach to the hiring/background process? I mean if she calls you, and for some reason you miss the call, that's it for speaking to her for the rest of the day. She called me on Friday morning, I missed the call, she left a voice mail to say that I cleared the background check, but because one of my dates of employment were off by 3 months, it may effect my pay rate. I called her back, and she didn't answer, I left a message, she never returned my call. I even called her 2-3 more times that day, still nothing. Is it me, or is that highly unprofessional? If any of you have worked with her, or someone similar, please, I need some advice. I don't wanna blow up her phone because I know I'm not the only person she's dealing with. I also know that this is the only training class, so she has to concentrate on all of us because we all have to be cleared before we start. Please help!!!

14 months ago

Jack_C in Lewisville, Texas said: I think if you're as stressed as you come across on this forum that you should could do yourself some good by applying with other companies, and not put all of your eggs and energy in one basket. I'm just being honest with you here: I don't think it looks too promising for you getting hired at this point, and here's why -

So, while not trying to sound negative or pessimistic about your chances, it sounds to me like you may not be getting the job, or they simply decided on another candidate. If you read the threads on here for others who have been hired and talk about training start dates, etc, you will notice that many of them report hearing from their recruiter or hiring manager within 24-48 hours of completing the background check. In my case, I heard from my recruiter about 10 minutes after I received the email from HireRight stating everything had been completed, and then was offered the job "officially" by the recruiter.

I start training Friday.

Good luck!

That may not be the case either. I'm working with a recruiter that doesn't answer the phone ever!!! Her message states that "she's in the office, but may be away from her desk, or on another call". All day? Negative.

14 months ago

starlight1987 in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey said: Did anyone deal with a Tina from AT&T's employment office? If so, did it seem like she had a lazy approach to the hiring/background process? I mean if she calls you, and for some reason you miss the call, that's it for speaking to her for the rest of the day. She called me on Friday morning, I missed the call, she left a voice mail to say that I cleared the background check, but because one of my dates of employment were off by 3 months, it may effect my pay rate. I called her back, and she didn't answer, I left a message, she never returned my call. I even called her 2-3 more times that day, still nothing. Is it me, or is that highly unprofessional? If any of you have worked with her, or someone similar, please, I need some advice. I don't wanna blow up her phone because I know I'm not the only person she's dealing with. I also know that this is the only training class, so she has to concentrate on all of us because we all have to be cleared before we start. Please help!!!

How long has it been since you've tried contacting her? I would at least give her a week. As you can see i've been going through the same thing and i know bg check has cleared for a couple of weeks now. Maybe you should try communicating with someone else in the recruitment office. I think there's a 1-800 # on the emails they send. Let us know how it goes.

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Miami, Florida said: How long has it been since you've tried contacting her? I would at least give her a week. As you can see i've been going through the same thing and i know bg check has cleared for a couple of weeks now. Maybe you should try communicating with someone else in the recruitment office. I think there's a 1-800 # on the emails they send. Let us know how it goes.

She called me this past Friday (May 3rd). I tried calling her back multiple times in the same day, no answer. I left a message and everything. When I got my contingent offer, she said that we'll be in touch a lot up until the day I start. But I'm finding that to be an untruth. I've dealt with recruiters like this before. But at least call back when someone calls you with a question or concern. I'm supposed to start on the 20th, so things have to be completed between now and next week.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

I myself haven't heard anything from my own recruiter. Well I mean, at least towards anything that needs to be done between now and the training day. Though I did email her about knowing any information and she did write back just telling me I'll be notified soon. Right now I'm just floating in mid air until I get some kind of info. I'm a little worried considering I will be giving my two weeks soon at the job I'm at now.

14 months ago

kln in Miami, Florida said: I myself haven't heard anything from my own recruiter. Well I mean, at least towards anything that needs to be done between now and the training day. Though I did email her about knowing any information and she did write back just telling me I'll be notified soon. Right now I'm just floating in mid air until I get some kind of info. I'm a little worried considering I will be giving my two weeks soon at the job I'm at now.

If I were you, I would ask is its ok to do that. Try not to jump the gun. Did you get your final offer yet? Have you completed the background check? I actually got my final offer today. I have to wait for my onboarding paperwork that should come on Friday. Try to be as patient as possible, but still get the info you need so you can know if it's safe to make that next move.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

I'm assuming it's safe. She had told me I was already signed up for the training class. Yet I still haven't gotten my final offer. I cleared the background and drug a maybe about a week ago.

14 months ago

What is your position and when does your training start? It seems the process to get you in is rather fast, it's just afterwards that everything seems to drag.

kln in Miami, Florida

14 months ago

mdfpixie in Miami, Florida said: What is your position and when does your training start? It seems the process to get you in is rather fast, it's just afterwards that everything seems to drag.

Relay Associate, and I start on the 28th. It took me about a month or so to get the conditional offer. Had to take 4 tests and then later the offer came.

14 months ago

kln in Miami, Florida said: I'm assuming it's safe. She had told me I was already signed up for the training class. Yet I still haven't gotten my final offer. I cleared the background and drug a maybe about a week ago.

Ok cool. I'm just really cautious. Does the position start on the 28th of this month? If so, then the recruiter needs to hurry up and get back to you with some info. It's really crazy with these recruiters. My recruiter told me yesterday that she's not only working with my class of new hires, but she's also working with applicants that are in Texas and other states. So I cut her a little slack. That's a lot of work, and as long as I'm good to go on the 20th, she can take as much time as she needs. I'm not giving my job a notice because it's part time, and I'm gonna keep it for a lil while to save money. But I do think these recruiters should be a lot more on top of their business than they are. Once you're hired, it's all about them, and they are not concerned with what you have to do with your other job.

socalheavyd in West Covina, California

14 months ago

Hi everyone, I have been reading through all of the postings on this forum so as not to ask anything that have already been answered but I still have some questions.

1. When HIRE RIGHT first contacts you about beginning the background check and they provide you a form to complete, what types of questions are on it? More specifically, does it just ask for the last 5-years of work history as some are reporting or is it a longer time period? Also, if I listed many more years worth of job history on my ATT application & Resume will they attempt to verify them as well regardless of whether they were entered onto the Hire Right form?

2. Some have reported that Hire Right insists on verifying employment with two separate persons at your previous job, is this the case?

Thanks in advance for any clarification that can be provided.

14 months ago

socalheavyd in West Covina, California said: Hi everyone, I have been reading through all of the postings on this forum so as not to ask anything that have already been answered but I still have some questions.

1. When HIRE RIGHT first contacts you about beginning the background check and they provide you a form to complete, what types of questions are on it? More specifically, does it just ask for the last 5-years of work history as some are reporting or is it a longer time period? Also, if I listed many more years worth of job history on my ATT application & Resume will they attempt to verify them as well regardless of whether they were entered onto the Hire Right form?

2. Some have reported that Hire Right insists on verifying employment with two separate persons at your previous job, is this the case?

Thanks in advance for any clarification that can be provided.

They want your last 5 years of job history. If you put more than 5 years, they won't even consider that. They will ask about criminal history of course, traffic violations, etc. They check everything. You also have the option to get a copy of the report once it's been completed. I would advise getting it. Make sure all the info that's on the report is true and accurate. Hireright isn't known for always getting the right info. They can be a pain. I would also suggest getting old w-2's and pay stubs together just in case they have an issue verifying one of your employers.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.