Hiring Process At AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (651 to 700 of 3935)
Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

Successfulmama in Snellville, Georgia

48 months ago

My status said "The Hiring Manager is in the process of finalizing her/her decision and you are among the finalists. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified.:" and know it says "Completed" what does that mean

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lrbell84 in Chicago, Illinois

48 months ago

Fina in Superior, Wisconsin said: I'm training Jan 10, 2011. Supposed to be training in Bloomington, MN. You?

My staffing manager says that I will be training in farmington hills michigan unless a trainer calls me and it will change, but did you get an email stating where you will be or did your staffing manager tell you that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lrbell84 in Chicago, Illinois

48 months ago

Successfulmama in Snellville, Georgia said: My status said "The Hiring Manager is in the process of finalizing her/her decision and you are among the finalists. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified.:" and know it says "Completed" what does that mean

Don"t worry... they will contact you it just takes a week or two. Has the staffing manager contacted you regarding a drug screen test(back ground check) If not check your spam folders or emails. They will contact through email.

Fina in Duluth, Minnesota

48 months ago

lrbell84 in Chicago, Illinois said: My staffing manager says that I will be training in farmington hills michigan unless a trainer calls me and it will change, but did you get an email stating where you will be or did your staffing manager tell you that?

The staffing manager told me it would most likely be in Bloomington, MN (Twin Cities).. unless it gets moved for some reason.

(I'm not sure why this forum is now saying my location is Duluth, MN.. and my last post said Superior, WI...LOL)

Successfulmama in Snellville, Georgia

48 months ago

lrbell84 in Chicago, Illinois said: Don"t worry... they will contact you it just takes a week or two. Has the staffing manager contacted you regarding a drug screen test(back ground check) If not check your spam folders or emails. They will contact through email.

Ok thanks..Nope not a call or anything since my 2nd interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lrbell84 in Canton, Michigan

48 months ago

Fina in Duluth, Minnesota said: The staffing manager told me it would most likely be in Bloomington, MN (Twin Cities).. unless it gets moved for some reason.

(I'm not sure why this forum is now saying my location is Duluth, MN.. and my last post said Superior, WI...LOL)

yeah mine says chicago when I'm from michigan

48 months ago

Fina in Duluth, Minnesota said: The staffing manager told me it would most likely be in Bloomington, MN (Twin Cities).. unless it gets moved for some reason.

Did your staffing manager tell you when she or your trainer will let you know for sure where they will place you? Are they flying you out of state and do you have your reservatons already set up?

Fina in Duluth, Minnesota

48 months ago

lrbell84 in Canton, Michigan said: Did your staffing manager tell you when she or your trainer will let you know for sure where they will place you? Are they flying you out of state and do you have your reservatons already set up?

The Staffing manager told me that my Store manager would be calling me with the details of travel/reservations, etc.
I'm in the Duluth, MN/Superior, WI area and it is only a 2 hour drive to the Twin Cities (Bloomington, MN) so I would travel by car. They did say if it gets moved elsewhere, they will fly me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

warriorgirl in west palm beach, Florida

48 months ago

Do you get a cell phone after training or during training? and kind can you chosse from?

DfirstC in Thibodaux, Louisiana

48 months ago

cblair53 in Kearney, Nebraska said: Did it ever just say completed? With no status to click on?

Yes. I got a call on dec. 14 to take an interview on the 16, after going to the interview I received a second interview the next day. The interviewer said I did well and if ive made it this far, I pretty much have the job. Its not the 20th and from Dec. 17-19 my Job page status said "Awaiting final decision". Today I checked it and it says "completed" not in bold or any links to go to. Im confused as to what this means.

48 months ago

DfirstC in Thibodaux, Louisiana said: Yes. I got a call on dec. 14 to take an interview on the 16, after going to the interview I received a second interview the next day. The interviewer said I did well and if ive made it this far, I pretty much have the job. Its not the 20th and from Dec. 17-19 my Job page status said "Awaiting final decision". Today I checked it and it says "completed" not in bold or any links to go to. Im confused as to what this means.

it means you got the job, they will call you or you can call you recruiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kguidry21 in Houma, Louisiana

48 months ago

DfirstC in Thibodaux, Louisiana said: Yes. I got a call on dec. 14 to take an interview on the 16, after going to the interview I received a second interview the next day. The interviewer said I did well and if ive made it this far, I pretty much have the job. Its not the 20th and from Dec. 17-19 my Job page status said "Awaiting final decision". Today I checked it and it says "completed" not in bold or any links to go to. Im confused as to what this means.

Did you apply at the Thibodaux store? Part time? I'm a rep there.

dfirstc in Thibodaux, Louisiana

48 months ago

why yes actually. I was there friday with a shirt and tie if you seen me lol.

kguidry21 in Houma, Louisiana

48 months ago

dfirstc in Thibodaux, Louisiana said: why yes actually. I was there friday with a shirt and tie if you seen me lol.

Pretty sure you got the job. Just sit tight the process takes awhile.

Pete Williams in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

Anyone from the Cleveland area? I had my Face to face with manager like 3 weeks ago in Strongsville. My job status now says completed, but I never took a test, never had a background check, none of that... Hiring manager told me "To wait" but wouldn't tell me if I was hired, only a decision would be made soon. But from what i'm reading completed means a descision was already made?

48 months ago

Has anyone start training yet? I start Jan. 3rd. What to expect during training?

yekis16 in Miami, Florida

48 months ago

i start january 3 in boca raton , are you using the hotel that is supplied

48 months ago

yekis16 in Miami, Florida said: i start january 3 in boca raton , are you using the hotel that is supplied

no I would be driving there since it's close by.. hope to see you there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

48 months ago

Hi i am wondering if anyone knows how the hotel works i have my training startinh january 3 but and was told they would call me about the hotel but they have yet to call me with the info

48 months ago

any help would be appreciated , i am calling the recruiter but no answer

Williamsburgh in Cleveland, Ohio

48 months ago

My training starts January 17th... location unknown..

deeb a in Sayreville, New Jersey

48 months ago

hi.. i have a few questions. i just applied to three different locations in new jersey. all three of my status's indicate "testing status update" you have completed the initial testing phase required for this position. is that a good thing? its been two weeks since i applied and all three locations are part time and active.

48 months ago

deeb a in Sayreville, New Jersey said: hi.. i have a few questions. i just applied to three different locations in new jersey. all three of my status's indicate "testing status update" you have completed the initial testing phase required for this position. is that a good thing? its been two weeks since i applied and all three locations are part time and active.

Need a little bit more information... Have you had your phone interview? Have you interviewed with HR? Have you interviewed with a store manager?

deeb a in NEwhere, New Jersey

47 months ago

Williamsburgh in Cleveland, Ohio said: Need a little bit more information... Have you had your phone interview? Have you interviewed with HR? Have you interviewed with a store manager?

actually no i have not. they have not contacted me yet about anything and i check my status everyday.. a couple days ago one changed from "testing status update" to "Resume acknowledged".. i hate sitting here every day wondering if im going to be contacted lol

47 months ago

Interesting... you should be getting a phone interview before anything moves on. Maybe you're area isn't set for hiring yet (even though jobs are posted they are sometimes not hiring)

deeb a in NEwhere, New Jersey

47 months ago

Williamsburgh in Cleveland, Ohio said: Interesting... you should be getting a phone interview before anything moves on. Maybe you're area isn't set for hiring yet (even though jobs are posted they are sometimes not hiring)

ok one just went inactive so i still have two remaining.

Jake3844 in Hollywood, Florida

47 months ago

So I just got back from my RJP for a prem tech job..did the CSAF and passed...now my status says "HR is currently reviewing your skills and qualifications" anybody know what that means..is that a normal step in the process? Or is it another way of saying im on the back burner.

47 months ago

Guess im not going to get an answer anytime soon lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Jake3844 in Hollywood, Florida said: So I just got back from my RJP for a prem tech job..did the CSAF and passed...now my status says "HR is currently reviewing your skills and qualifications" anybody know what that means..is that a normal step in the process? Or is it another way of saying im on the back burner.

That means they are looking everything over. Someone should call you for an interview then you will go from there. It's a timely process. Just keep going back to the at&t website to check your statuses and email folders.

Matt in Aston, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

So i need some help! I applied, and then i checked up my status a week later and it said "Scheduled for pre-employment testing, and email has been sent please review email" Well i never got the email and i replied back to the automatic staffing email, which replied back and gave me an email to "Help with filling out application" email. Is this normal? Am i screwed? or do i just need to re-apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

Matt in Aston, Pennsylvania said: So i need some help! I applied, and then i checked up my status a week later and it said "Scheduled for pre-employment testing, and email has been sent please review email" Well i never got the email and i replied back to the automatic staffing email, which replied back and gave me an email to "Help with filling out application" email. Is this normal? Am i screwed? or do i just need to re-apply.

If you go back on the att website to your profile; go to view your status you will also see email messages. You should be able to view any emails they have sent you from there too

Matt in Browns Mills, New Jersey

47 months ago

Thanks I checked it and there is nothing. Wonder what that means

Fireball126 in Elizabeth, New Jersey

47 months ago

Good morning guys, yesterday I applied for the Full-Time Retail Sales Consultant position at the AT&T in Woodbridge Center Mall at Woodbridge, NJ. I would like to know, exactly what is the whole hiring process like for this position and approximately how long would it take for each process until I complete the job traning? If you know my area, that would be helpful as well. Thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Fireball126 in Elizabeth, New Jersey

47 months ago

Plus since I have no sales experience, what can I do to prepare for the position, what questions would I be asked, and while I can make $1,200/month in commission, what is the maximum? Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Aston, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

fireball, google "att sales rep interview questions" and you will find tons of them! Good luck!

Williamsburgh in Columbus, Ohio

47 months ago

Although I can not speak specifics since I'm now employed by AT&T I can tell you that you can make more than the "maximum" but I can not disclose if your amount of 1200/month is correct or not.

Brian in Delaware, Ohio

47 months ago

Hey williamsburgh, i have a few questions im in the middle of my process with a store in central ohio. email me at kingofpin10@Yahoo.com.

Williamsburgh in Columbus, Ohio

47 months ago

Ask me whatever questions you might have on here. I would like to keep my identity confidential

BrianA22 in grove city, Ohio

47 months ago

williamsburg

well i have an opportunity to take a part time sales job, my question is what is the reality that it could become full time in the future? I know it depends on job availability at store and such, but do they really look at current employees or would they tend to just hire someone?

47 months ago

Here are my main suggestions for you. You'll meet alot of people during training... network... also, don't sit there and be a debbie downer saying "oh I need full time" The answer your going to get is going to be the same from everyone, if you try hard your first couple of months, and I mean legitimently hard, aka taking away everything you're going to learn at training and applying it, using it, and owning it. If you do those steps you'll be able to get a full time position, it may not be at the store you're at but you can move up in this company if you put the time in.

crwi in California

47 months ago

HELLO EVERYONE!
I HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS, BUT FIRST, HERES A LITTLE BACKGROUND.
I had a final interview with the district manager on January 14th, How soon should I expect a call back? Also I check my at&t jobpage just about every day, My status still says "met minimum qualifications" it hasn't been updated since January 4th. I believe January 4th is the date I had a phone interview with my HR Staffing manager; since then I've had my final interview but my status hasn't updated. Every other forum post I read said that their status updated.... is this wierd?

kristi in Louisville, Kentucky

47 months ago

my husband went in last week and took a 2 part test and passed. They said he was qualified for 4 different positions and they would call him for an interview. But again its been over a week. Does anyone in KY know if it usually takes this long?

Chris in Louisville, Kentucky

46 months ago

kristi in Louisville, Kentucky said: my husband went in last week and took a 2 part test and passed. They said he was qualified for 4 different positions and they would call him for an interview. But again its been over a week. Does anyone in KY know if it usually takes this long?

I took the same test. I may have met your husband if he took the 2PM test. Anyways, from reading the above posts, it sounds like AT&T's hiring process can be very long. As of today, my status says, congratulations, you have passed the initial testing phase. It also says it was updated on Feb 1st. Good luck to him.

melody in Iowa City, Iowa

46 months ago

I was contacted for a phone interview in 1 state, does anyone know if its possible to be considered for another state instead because I wanted to relocate? PLEASE & THANK YOU =)

46 months ago

Ok so...after doing the RJP and calling to leav the HR lady messages about how much I want the position..she put me in as a backup candidate for every location in the area..i took my drug test today and got my background check started yesterday.

However, does anybody know what my chances are with this backup candidate position? Has anybody ever had any experiences with this?

Daniel Basham in Yucaipa, California

46 months ago

Jake3844 in Hollywood, Florida said: Ok so...after doing the RJP and calling to leav the HR lady messages about how much I want the position..she put me in as a backup candidate for every location in the area..i took my drug test today and got my background check started yesterday.

However, does anybody know what my chances are with this backup candidate position? Has anybody ever had any experiences with this?

How did you get the HR Lady's number? I need to get these guys number in socal but i have no phone numbers to go off of.

eandc9088 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

46 months ago

I REALLY Want and need this job at ATT. i have been sent the email to take the pre employment testing but everytime i click on the link (or go through the employment website) once i get to the testing page it says "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE"..I have tried reapplying several times, also from a different computer. But i dont understand what the issue is! This has been over the period of about 2 or 3 weeks and nothing has changed. Who should i contact? and how? has this happened to anyone else?

Godsincontrol in Ocala, Florida

46 months ago

I just took a second CSR assessment test. The first one was back in Dec. When I got the email last week to come in to take this test it said You will be informed on your testing day if you meet the additional requirements. When I finished the test the screen just said that if I met the requirements they would contact me. It seemed like everyone just finished the test and left. Now I"m wondering if I failed or not? Has anyone had any experience with taking 2 CSR assessment tests?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

eandc9088 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

46 months ago

every time i try to take the pre employment testing it says "service unavailable"..how do i get in contact with some one to do it another way. or figure out what the problem is?

kristi in Louisville, Kentucky

46 months ago

Chris in Louisville, Kentucky said: I took the same test. I may have met your husband if he took the 2PM test. Anyways, from reading the above posts, it sounds like AT&T's hiring process can be very long. As of today, my status says, congratulations, you have passed the initial testing phase. It also says it was updated on Feb 1st. Good luck to him.

Thanks,,,actually he was contacted late Friday night for phone interview and wanted him to come in for actual interview Tues...however we are going out of town. So he asked about Friday and is set up for an interview then. I hope it goes well but also hope him not being able to come Tues when they 1st offered doesnt affect him in anyway or look bad. But you know, we waited, had a vacation to FL planned, cant plan our lives waiting for that call! Good luck to you also

Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.