Hiring Process At AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 3935)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

fcescarose1 in Las Vegas, Nevada

56 months ago

arty mendez in Las Vegas, Nevada said: AJ@Hott it was the person from AT&T that did the last part of the 3 part test over the phone for the DSL Customer Service Assistant that told me that I have qualified,I have nerver delt with a recruiter at all. He had told me that they will be calling me sooner then later and that was on 04/15/10

Hi I did my phone test on the 12th of april and I passed. She told me that they are looking to hire a lot of people so I should not worry. I am still waiting. Been checking my email every hour. It's driving me nuts!! I hope they call soon, cause I really need this job. I am wondering if they are going to call or email? We'll good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Does anyone know after you are done with all the testing how do they contact you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Sorry I applied for the AT&T customer assistant postion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

arty mendez in Las Vegas, Nevada

56 months ago

fcescarose1 Hi how are you im from vegas to I did my phone test on the 15th and im still waiting when I hear something i will let you know and vice versa ok. With God are are side im for sure know that we will get the job God Bless You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Yes I will let you know if I hear anything. Thank you and god bless you too!!

AJ2Hott in Birmingham, Alabama

56 months ago

@ Jack that's great!!

@fcescarose1 don't panic. lol. if you passed on the 12th, u should get an email some time this week about the next step in the hiring process. If they are hiring quickly, u will probably be in the hiring process for about a month and a half. It has taken some people 2 to 3 months. Be prepared for the process bcuz it's very drawn out. :o)

Jack77 Thomas in Antioch, Tennessee

56 months ago

Its good to set proper expectations but fcescarose1 I dont think that you will have to wait almost 2 months. I am now waiting on the background check to go threw and the whole process for me has taking about 2 weeks. Although its God's time line not ours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

AJ2Hott Have you heard anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Nothing yet, How about you?

56 months ago

Hi fcescarose1 I Did my on the 15th and I`m still waiting to

56 months ago

I Sent a email to the AT&T Staffing Dept they sent this email back to me saying.

Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual status. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Job quester in Newark, New Jersey

56 months ago

Hi, I went to the interview for the at&t NETREX - an entry level job. It has been a week already and I haven't heard anything back from at&t. Does any one know how long will it take? I am really worried.
Also, if anyone has any experience with the at&t NETREX then please share, that would be very helpful.

56 months ago

@ Jack HireRight had to email me about a job they can't verify bcuz the place is no longer in business so I'm still in the background check process :o( boooo. lol.

@ Job Quester IDK anything about Netrex but the hiring process is pretty drawn out. After initial testing or applying to a position, it's normal not to hear anything for up to 2 weeks.

56 months ago

Well AJ2Hott I guess its not that big of a deal. I mean I looked Hire Right up all they do is check three things as far as employment, and thats verify dates of employment, position, and salary history....Keep me posted!!!!!!

56 months ago

Job quester the waiting process is to each its on. If they are trying to fill the class quickly by a certain date then you will get called quickly. Take for instance I applied for the sales position, and 5 days later got a email to go threw hiring process etc, other example is my friend filled out the application and the same day got a email and they wanted a interview the next day. So its hard to say. Though usually they are trying to fill summer class, so maybe look toward the middle of May or early June. God bless.

56 months ago

@ Jack sure will and you do the same

56 months ago

@Jack I really hope that you will hear something pretty soon! I have to keep patience too. God bless all !

56 months ago

@Jack Congratulations man. Good luck for the future !
I will post as soon as I hear something. God bless!!!

56 months ago

Nope fcescarose1 but i had my Pastor pray for everyone that is waiting on the job in this forum God Bless All.

56 months ago

Thank your pastor for me. I am wondering, I just moved here and I was looking for a christian church. Can you help me.

DCS_Eugene in Lebanon, Oregon

56 months ago

Just found out i got the job and training starts on teh 17th of may im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck and godbless to all of you!

sandi2010 in augusta, Georgia

56 months ago

Hi, is there any1 from augusta, Ga that has applied for the relay associate position that has passed the tests and waiting 2 hear something back or has gotten hired? Also, I would like 2 say congrats 2 the ones on this forum that has gotten hired. Good luck 2 the one's that r waiting!

56 months ago

congrats jack77 and dcs_eugene!!

56 months ago

arty on att.com what does your status say, Mine's say COMPLETED, does anyone know what that means.

56 months ago

Hi again fcescarose1 mine say compleleted to, yes to the christian church

56 months ago

@ Jack that is FANTASTIC but I'm a female. lol.

56 months ago

@ DCS yayyy!!!

56 months ago

fcescarose1 when did you go in for your keyboard and your is-mc test

56 months ago

I took it on the 8th

56 months ago

We will get the job, I know we will With God on are side.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

aczeck in south bend, Indiana

56 months ago

Got a quick question for you guys. I applied for an instore sales position on the 23rd. Got my short phone interview today (explains position, and asks a few questions) About 3 hours later I receive an email that says I need to log in to my att.com jobs account and provide some additional information. I click the link in my email, it takes me to my job application for the job I applied (the summary page) but it doesn't ask for anymore information. Under my Submission status is says completed. I'm confused.

Samantha41 in New Braunfels, Texas

56 months ago

Hmm, I believe I did that too and when I clicked on the link it showed the summary of my job application and I provided my "signature" with my social security number and zip code. I think I did that at some point, not sure if it was after my phone interview though....its just their process.

56 months ago

Well the thing is, when I clicked on the link and was taken to the summary page, there is nothing to click on about my information, to add or change anything. I can click "my jobpage, signout... etc)

56 months ago

is there a button that says submit?

56 months ago

Nope, I did go into the "My Account Options" link and added my social from there, but on the summary page, no submit link or edit link for anything.

56 months ago

Hmm, odd. But, as long as your status says "complete" then, you should be okay.

56 months ago

just email your recruter that sent you the email to see what you still need

56 months ago

Hey AJ2Hott SORRY!!!!!!!! LOL Let me know when you get on!!!!

THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE PRAYED FOR ME AND WISHED ME THE BEST!!!! IF ANYBODY HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!!!!!!!

56 months ago

@ Jack sure will. Let us know how ur first day goes!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

fcescarose1 have you checked your job status lately at at&t my status has changed to
AT&T is currently reviewing your skills and qualifications and the requirements of the positions for which you have applied.

56 months ago

arty mendez, mine's did not change yet, it still says completed.

tim sipple in Cincinnati, Ohio

56 months ago

I applied on the 27th of April for several Cincinnati retail sales positions. After I applied I received the emails for more info, full name, ss# and signature etc. I see that one has been forwarded to a hiring manager, and all the other saying completed. How long does it take a hiring manager to contact an applicant? Oddly though one has been rejected for not passing an assessment. However, I took the same assessment for all 6 req's I applied.

56 months ago

It took about 2 days for the manager to contact me.

TJ in Fort Smith, Arkansas

56 months ago

I applied for a fulltime and parttime position at a local retail store, almost immediately an email was sent out confirming my applications being submitted, and another separate email stating "Dear xxxx, as part of the AT&T application process, you were directed to our site to complete a 15-20 minute questionnaire. This is a requirement for you to be fully considered for the position for which you applied. Please note: you have 5 days from the receipt of this email to complete the questionnaire. If you have not been able to complete this questionnaire yet, please click on the link below and you will be returned to our site"

THEN a separate email stating "We have received your application, however, some additional information is needed from you in order to complete the AT&T application process. Please click on the following link and log into your profile with the username and password you used to apply for this position. Once logged on, you will return to your previously completed profile but you will notice that in addition to the data you previously provided, you will be prompted to provide a few more details. You will also have the opportunity to verify and update any previously provided information. It is important for you to complete this as quickly as possible in order to prevent any delay in the application process.

TJ in Fort Smith, Arkansas

56 months ago

CONTINUED FROM ABOVE

At this time my online status had been through two different stages after it said submitted, it changed to "resume under review" or something which lead me to believe they sent off my app/resume to the store mgr to get their approval, and she approved of it which in turn my status changed to "resume acknowledged". After THAT it said "Scheduled for Pre-employment testing" and then immediately a few hours later change once again to "not qualified on testing". Now, I AM SO CONFUSED as when the status changed to "scheduled for pre-employment testing" it stated "you will be sent another email regarding instructions on your testing, follow the instructions." But before I received any new emails about testing or anything my status had changed to "Not Qualified On Testing" WHAT HAVE I DONE TO FAIL A TEST I DIDN'T EVEN TAKE? WHAT TEST IS THAT REFERRING TO? THE PERSONALITY TEST I TOOK IMMEDIATELY AFTER COMPLETING MY APPLICATION? (Strongly agree/agree/disagree/strongly disagree)??? That test was ridiculously simply and I can't imagine having failed that test, besides I took that test before my status even said "scheduled for pre-employment testing" I thought that was a part of the basic application before they even look at you. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND IF YOU CAN?

-Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

Hey all!!!!! My 1st week was great!!! We all had to go to a diffrent location at 1st, beacuse nashville had a flood and the at&t bulding didnt have any power! Althought every is ok. God is good leave it all to him and he will do rest. Any body has any questions let me know!! AJ2Hott have you got on yet!!???????

56 months ago

hey what do they teach you in training for retail sales

jd0033 in Ypsilanti, Michigan

56 months ago

how many days was the training and how many hrs per day. also is it paid training

56 months ago

jack77thomas or DCS_Eugene how long did your status stay at AT&T is currently reviewing your skills and qualifications and the requirements of the positions for which you have applied before they contacted you

RVM in Canton, Michigan

56 months ago

Can anyone give me a phone number to contact their hiring group in southern California? They sent an email(with a no reply email address) and wanted me to add some additional information on my application using the EDIT buttons on my submitted application -which DO NOT EXIST when I login to my application submission. I was thinking about completing a new one and then maybe they would get the message that something is wrong. I have looked all over the web for a phone number and I haven't been able to find one. Put out some feelers with folks I know with possible contacts inside but no dice thru them yet either.

HELP! Please...

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.