Comments (2151 to 2200 of 3935)
Page:  « First « Previous   41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next »   Last »

moore.patriciaa@att.net in Dallas, Texas

22 months ago

plese stop email

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana

22 months ago

jreid in New York, New York said: I will be going on another interview with central hiring manager what advice I can get b4 I enter this interview to land the job

Number one: Be confident! I know it's cheesy, but it's true. They'll go over your work history/resume/schooling with you and ask you questions about it. Basically what you've done that is similar to AT&T sales wise and things like that. Have specific events picked out with customers / coworkers / manager situations that you can pull from. Questions I was asked were:

1. Name a time when you had an angry customer, and how did you handle it?
2. Have you ever witnessed a coworker breaking the rules, and how did you handle it?
3. How have you handled managers talking down to you (or some variation of that question)

Ask questions about the job. The woman that interviewed me told me they would rather have you get up and say "I don't think this is right for me" than go through the whole hiring process and have you quit a few weeks later.

They're looking for a lot of sales experience, knowing you can meet and exceed the goals given to you.

22 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: I thought so. I finally got the f2f interview today. I had a situational interview over the phone a month ago and I was told this one would be a 30 min one. I really hope to get this.

The f2f interview I had lasted for just under an hour. It's pretty easy. I'm not sure if you're interviewing with a hiring manager or a store manager, but if you're interviewing with a hiring manager, they do that for a living. They're very good at making you feel comfortable! Read my last post if you need any tips! Good luck! I hope you get it too!

My 2nd f2f interview is on Friday with a store manager. I'm hoping I get this as well!

jreid in Brooklyn, New York

22 months ago

heartlessatbest thx i had the interview today think it went well first the a manager interview me and said she had alot of interview today and i was one of the best 1 interview she had all day and i think i was the last one too be interview and then she went and got the central manager in then he ask me a couple of question then she him walk outside and told me to stay there she walk back in and told me that she is going to set up an interview with the hiring manager today and i should hear something back within 3days to set u an interview is this a good sign

Shelkd in South Bend, Indiana

22 months ago

Heartlessatbest What store are you interviewing for? And it's for RSC, right?

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

22 months ago

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana said: The f2f interview I had lasted for just under an hour. It's pretty easy. I'm not sure if you're interviewing with a hiring manager or a store manager, but if you're interviewing with a hiring manager, they do that for a living. They're very good at making you feel comfortable! Read my last post if you need any tips! Good luck! I hope you get it too!

My 2nd f2f interview is on Friday with a store manager. I'm hoping I get this as well!

Yeah it was very relaxing. More of an conversation. I thought I did pretty well. Could have gone even better but I am pretty happy with the way things turned out. Everything else I might have missed I included in the Thank you letter. This one is for a corporate position.

I am assuming if I do get chosen, I`ll be waiting for the bg check form. Fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Shelkd in South Bend, Indiana said: Heartlessatbest What store are you interviewing for? And it's for RSC, right?

They have me interviewing at University Park Mall tomorrow. I applied for Broadmoor in South Bend as well as Day Road Center. They said that they had two FT positions at Day Road, one at Broadmoor and one at UP.... I live right dead in the middle of Mishawaka, so I'm hoping for Day Road or UP! And yes it is for RSC. What store are you at now?

22 months ago

jreid in Brooklyn, New York said: heartlessatbest thx i had the interview today think it went well first the a manager interview me and said she had alot of interview today and i was one of the best 1 interview she had all day and i think i was the last one too be interview and then she went and got the central manager in then he ask me a couple of question then she him walk outside and told me to stay there she walk back in and told me that she is going to set up an interview with the hiring manager today and i should hear something back within 3days to set u an interview is this a good sign

Very much so! That's exactly how my interview went. I did get a call in exactly three days, although the hiring manager I interviewed with said it would be 3 - 5 business days, or maybe longer. I was happy to get it going super quickly!

Shelkd in Chicago, Illinois

22 months ago

I will be at Up Mall. I start training March 17

22 months ago

I will be at Up Mall. I start training March 17th.

22 months ago

Shelkd in Chicago, Illinois said: I will be at Up Mall. I start training March 17th.

Well, it looks like we may be working together and possibly training together! Haha

22 months ago

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana said: The f2f interview I had lasted for just under an hour. It's pretty easy. I'm not sure if you're interviewing with a hiring manager or a store manager, but if you're interviewing with a hiring manager, they do that for a living. They're very good at making you feel comfortable! Read my last post if you need any tips! Good luck! I hope you get it too!

Thx I think it went well now just waiting for. Store manager to contact me now they told me I should hear from him by Monday do u have any advice for me interviewing with the store manager

22 months ago

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana said: Well, it looks like we may be working together and possibly training together! Haha

Well, except I'm an SSR and so I don't know that we would have the same training.

22 months ago

Shelkd in Chicago, Illinois said: Well, except I'm an SSR and so I don't know that we would have the same training.

Oh, that makes sense. Well, if all goes as hoped, we may be working together!

22 months ago

jreid in Brooklyn, New York said: Thx I think it went well now just waiting for. Store manager to contact me now they told me I should hear from him by Monday do u have any advice for me interviewing with the store manager

I will let you know tomorrow evening after I've had my interview with the store manager there!

22 months ago

Hey @jreid, I just wanted to let you know that my f2f interview for today got rescheduled for Wednesday due to weather. Will let you know then!

Shelkd in Granger, Indiana

22 months ago

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana said: Oh, that makes sense. Well, if all goes as hoped, we may be working together!

True! Good luck!!!

jreid in New York, New York

22 months ago

I had f2f with central manager I wondering how long it take to interview with hiring manager and what to expect

22 months ago

jreid in New York, New York said: I had f2f with central manager I wondering how long it take to interview with hiring manager and what to expect

I originally had my interview with the central manager, and she called 3 days later to schedule the interview with the hiring manager. My interview with them is now on Wednesday.

WVU in West Virginia

22 months ago

My hiring process took about 2 months, and the background check almost 2 weeks, but I finally got everything cleared and start training next week. I have a question for anyone who has already been through training. My training is March 4th in King of Prussia PA. Anyone else training then/there? Also, I am 6 hours away from the training site, and was offered a flight, but the closest airport is 3 hours away. Would I be able to rent a car instead of flying and would they reimburse me at least partially for that? It seems like it would cost about the same as a flight, maybe less. I was wondering if anyone else has any info or experience pertaining to this. Thanks!

Aldebaran422

22 months ago

I received a completed copy of my background check from hireright Friday everything is clear. Does this mean the background check is complete? I haven't heard anything back from att granted today is only Monday lol just a little anxious to get rolling.

Tech in Manteca, California

22 months ago

Aldebaran422 said: I received a completed copy of my background check from hireright Friday everything is clear. Does this mean the background check is complete? I haven't heard anything back from att granted today is only Monday lol just a little anxious to get rolling.

I passed mine about week ago and still waiting for the official offer, too.

Aldebaran422

22 months ago

Wow! Why's it take so long? Maybe I should just call the HR rep?

Tech in Manteca, California

22 months ago

Aldebaran422 said: Wow! Why's it take so long? Maybe I should just call the HR rep?

That is just AT&T's way. I've been bothering them a bit, I asked where will my orientation be and they said they would e-mail the info. So that tell me so far I have the job. Just have to wait. If you have their number give them a quick call or e-mail.

Aldebaran422

22 months ago

Just called the lady at staffing dept she said my background hadn't cleared yet. My background cleared but I disclosed an assault charge from 10 years ago it was a petty misdemeanor. So she said she's gonna forward me a form to fill out and give them the details on the charge since they couldn't find it.

Joseph in Chandler, Arizona

22 months ago

Ok so I've gone thru all the procedures all the interviews were great manager really wants me and excited about getting me on board offer sheet was emailed to me with salary and start date. just submitted my background app it came back clean and both current boss and previous boss made very good comments on my behalf. ONE PROBLEM. I DISCLOSED A MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT CHARGE THAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO! So the hiring staff called to get a detail explanation. IT was short and simple. It was a fight between me and my little brother in my mothers back yard neighbors called cops. I was the older of the two and was held responsible. No arrest was made no probation issued. Citation was issued fine was paid. She told me they would have a final answer for me tomorrow. Should i be concerned? will AT&T hire me with this assault case? will the fact that i was honest be taken into consideration? Any comments would be greatly appreciated as for I'm a nervous wreck right now!

22 months ago

heartlessatbest in Mishawaka, Indiana said: I originally had my interview with the central manager, and she called 3 days later to schedule the interview with the hiring manager. My interview with them is now on Wednesday.

how long should i wake b4 i make a call

22 months ago

i have a couple of question just had my interview with central manager on 2/20 i was told i will hear something within three days nothing yet. my status says forward to hiring manager schedule for interview. she told me she was going to contact the manager that day how long should i wait b4 i contact someone about the interview with the store manager and she even gave me the name of store manager who should i contact

22 months ago

I did my f2f interview last week and status still stuck at "forwarded resume to hiring manager for review" for quite some time now back to january when they first did the phone screening with me. How long should I give them after the interview? This is for a corporate position

Aldebaran422 in Chandler, Arizona

22 months ago

Just got a call from the hiring staff! I got the job! Start training 3/18

Tesh in Kansas City, Missouri

22 months ago

New to this board, does anyone happen to know what it means when your job status says, "met minimum qualifications: It has been determined that you are a candidate for this position at this stage of the hiring process. The AT&T Staffing Department is continuing to review your qualifications."

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

22 months ago

Tesh in Kansas City, Missouri said: New to this board, does anyone happen to know what it means when your job status says, "met minimum qualifications: It has been determined that you are a candidate for this position at this stage of the hiring process. The AT&T Staffing Department is continuing to review your qualifications."

There is a pool of applicants that apply a few never finish their application then there are some that finish the application and do not meet the required score on personality test. This particular status is the pool of applicants that passed the personality test. If you are a match based on others applying for the same position as you they might call you in for an interview. You will receive a call from Staffing Manager if you are one of those candidates.

22 months ago

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi said: There is a pool of applicants that apply a few never finish their application then there are some that finish the application and do not meet the required score on personality test. This particular status is the pool of applicants that passed the personality test. If you are a match based on others applying for the same position as you they might call you in for an interview. You will receive a call from Staffing Manager if you are one of those candidates.

Thanks so much for the fast response!
I received an email with a few detailed descriptions about the job and expectations along with questions that needed to be answered and I had to call the guy (staffing Manager) back and leave a very detailed message with answers to all of the questions listed in the email including my full name and contact#. This was just about a hour ago and they just updated my status to what i previously mentioned today and I just applied on Sunday, so hopefully I hear back very soon!!! I really want this job I have always heard good things about the company! (I had an employee referral so maybe thats why the process is going a little quick?)

21 months ago

I really hope my hiring process doesn't take two months... I'm so ready to be done my current job!

21 months ago

i feel that comment me too

21 months ago

Completely agree!!! I hate my current job & this one would be perfect, I hope I hear back soon from someone.

21 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: I did my f2f interview last week and status still stuck at "forwarded resume to hiring manager for review" for quite some time now back to january when they first did the phone screening with me. How long should I give them after the interview? This is for a corporate position

I had an interview with a hiring manager and mine is still at the same as yours, but I have a second interview in the morning. I don't think you have anything to worry about. My hiring manager originally told me it would take 3 - 5 business days, but can sometimes take longer depending on the other people applying for the position.

Yxo411 in Tacoma, Washington

21 months ago

Was told I been selected by the store manager herself but had to take a bilingual test so I can get an offer. Took the test a week ago and haven't heard anything yet sheeeesh this is the longest I ever waited to get aboard a company. I applied jan. 9th also my application submission says "completed"

KevinEZ in Macon, Georgia

21 months ago

Its seems like a lot of people have questions about the job status like I did and since this forum helped me out so much I will TRY to offer some insight although it can vary greatly so this is not a end all be all list.

NOT QUALIFIED = Of course you know what this means, mostly means you didnt pass personality test. NOT SELECTED = Passed Test, someone HR looked at your resume and didnt think you would be a good fit OR they selected enough candidates before they got to your resume. Apply to every opening in your area and hope they pull your resume before fill their candidate list the next time. MET MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS = you passed test. HR looked at resumes and you might be good fit but no decision on interview yet or you could have possibly had a recent phone interview. RESUME FOWARDED TO HIRING MANAGER = You have been selected to interview with the HM or you have already interviewed with HM maybe even the store manager, etc. This will be your status until they select who to hire for the job including after they make job offer and during your background check so be patient with this one. COMPLETED = From personal experience mine didnt say this until after I passed BG check and I recieved the confirmation email staing so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

KevinEZ in Macon, Georgia

21 months ago

I have co-workers that had all three interviews in one day and started training the next week and others whose status said "forwared to hiring manager" for 6 months. I was told to expect a call within three days after my store manager interview and I didnt hear anything for 5 weeks and I was puzzled becuase I knew I had a great interview. I know others may have had different experiences but if you impressed them they will call even if it takes a while.

Good luck to all!

21 months ago

[QUOTE who="KevinEZ in Macon, Georgia
NOT QUALIFIED = Of course you know what this means, mostly means you didnt pass personality test. NOT SELECTED = Passed Test, someone HR looked at your resume and didnt think you would be a good fit OR they selected enough candidates before they got to your resume. Apply to every opening in your area and hope they pull your resume before fill their candidate list the next time. MET MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS = you passed test. HR looked at resumes and you might be good fit but no decision on interview yet or you could have possibly had a recent phone interview. RESUME FOWARDED TO HIRING MANAGER = You have been selected to interview with the HM or you have already interviewed with HM maybe even the store manager, etc. This will be your status until they select who to hire for the job including after they make job offer and during your background check so be patient with this one. COMPLETED = From personal experience mine didnt say this until after I passed BG check and I recieved the confirmation email staing so.

Very helpful, mine is only stuck at Met Minimum Qualifications since yesterday. ugh im so impatient.

21 months ago

KevinEZ in Macon, Georgia said: I have co-workers that had all three interviews in one day and started training the next week and others whose status said "forwared to hiring manager" for 6 months. I was told to expect a call within three days after my store manager interview and I didnt hear anything for 5 weeks and I was puzzled becuase I knew I had a great interview. I know others may have had different experiences but if you impressed them they will call even if it takes a while.

Good luck to all!

should u keep in contact with hr while u wait

21 months ago

so sad!! Got a call back, did the phone interview and was almost right through the door until I informed the Hiring Manager that I am currently a full time college student :( He told me due to the way training is set up to reapply in the summer!!! How long does the assessment answers stay in the system?

Missy in Middletown, New York

21 months ago

@Tesh apply again, just use a different email. You don't have to wait 6 months. Good luck.

KJREYES

21 months ago

Tesh in Kansas City, Missouri said: [QUOTE who="KevinEZ in Macon, Georgia

Very helpful, mine is only stuck at Met Minimum Qualifications since yesterday. ugh im so impatient.

Be very patient, it could take like 3 weeks before you hear something from them. I got stuck on that status when i received a call and answer a couple questions about my last job and she also said I the next step for me is a face 2 face interview.The recruiter said she will call me again in the same week to give me details about the interview. I got stuck in that status for 3 weeks. Then at last I got my call to set up the interview. So have faith and if tthey said they wil call you you will get your call. Its just about time. I got my interview yesterday the interviewer said I did a very well interview and also said I will get my call to perform the drug test and the background and get my job offer. So be patient my friend

Question in Denton, Texas

21 months ago

I applied for a Customer Service job recently and on Tuesday I did the computer test. I was told I did excellent and they took me down to interview with 2 managers.

Wednesday I got an email wanting my social and took a survey about tax credits. The web page said they would contact me in 24 hours, and we are past that.

The application asked if I had ever been convicted of a felony. I answered no. Last year I got a DWI. I was arrested and spent a night in jail. The case will not be prosecuted.

I assumed that I was in the clear, but some things I read say I might have some problems. Is it too late to disclose, or should I disclose? Will there be a second interview? When does the background check happen?

I do occasionally drink a beer, but have learned to stay home. Will the urine test detect this and disqualify me? Is the test for ETG or ETS?

Thanks for any input.

Question in Denton, Texas

21 months ago

Question in Denton, Texas said: I applied for a Customer Service job recently and on Tuesday I did the computer test. I was told I did excellent and they took me down to interview with 2 managers.

Wednesday I got an email wanting my social and took a survey about tax credits. The web page said they would contact me in 24 hours, and we are past that.

The application asked if I had ever been convicted of a felony. I answered no. Last year I got a DWI. I was arrested and spent a night in jail. The case will not be prosecuted.

I assumed that I was in the clear, but some things I read say I might have some problems. Is it too late to disclose, or should I disclose? Will there be a second interview? When does the background check happen?

I do occasionally drink a beer, but have learned to stay home. Will the urine test detect this and disqualify me? Is the test for ETG or ETS?

Thanks for any input.

Additional Info: I checked and the DWI is not on the Public Records. Does the background check go deeper? DPS told me the only way to get detailed info is by submitting fingerprints.

stevie in Louisville, Kentucky

21 months ago

I applied for a customer service position in a call center in Louisville, KY. I took the computer test on February 23, I had my interview on February 27. I had a great interview and the manager told me I would hear something he just couldn’t give me a time frame. Does anyone know the time expectancy for this type of position?

21 months ago

Depending on the position it could take a few days or even over 2 months. I interviewed for a corporate position and as of last week, I was told no decision has been made and my status online has been on "resume fwd to hiring manager for review" for over 1.5 months now. I know they are still interviewing candidates. Worst part is the waiting game not knowing whether you`ll get accepted or not.

stevie in Louisville, Kentucky

21 months ago

Yes that is the worst part. I know they are still interviewing as well as re-posted the position. They are offering several positions. I am just curious as to when they will let people know due to the new posting.

Page:  « First « Previous   41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.