Hiring Process At AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2251 to 2300 of 3903)
Page:  « First « Previous   43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next »   Last »

RecentHire in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

Strwbsprkl in Bronx, New York said: Another update:

Another store manager contacted me today for another interview. Lets see how this one goes. Could this be a good thing?

Normally the second interview is given by the store manager of the store you're likely to be sent to.. but not always. The store manager will interview other candidates for the same position. However, as long as you're moving forward remain enthusiastic. Don't leave the interview without convincing them that YOU are their number one selection.
Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RecentHire in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

Watty in Baltimore, Maryland said: Feb. 18 I received my second interview it went smoothly and great, i then a few days later received a call from the same person i had the phone interview with, she stated that they gave the position to an internal rep. So i was informed to find another position in my area that was available when one open up. this process took about 2 weeks, i contact the same lady and she got right back to me and scheduled a face to face interview with the store manager the next day. I had my face to face interview with the store manager March 19, the interview went great the store manager informed me that i would hear something by the end of the week. i did not. i checked my status on the application and it went from " resume forwarded to store manager" to " awaiting final decision" Today i looked at my status and it says completed. I don't know if this indicates that i am hired or not. i also received a email from the store manager stating that he was looking forward to working with me at that location and if i needed anything to contact him. Im just curious to if anybody else had a similar process go along. Im still waiting contact from HR . when she first contacted me she told me the pay and explain to me the position "SSR" anybody have any idea. Ive been patient with att for 2 years now trying to apply for them. This is the furthest ive gotten so far

"Completed" means your application has been completed, but even though the store manager emailed you, which is a good sign, you haven't been hired until you have completed your background check AND have been officially been offered a position. The background check alone can take a few days to 4 weeks to be completed. It depends how much information they have to verify on you. Make certain you provide accurate information and good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jcaleb93 in Foley, Alabama

19 months ago

I've got loads of questions, and can't seem to get answers from my recruiter. I start Day 1 (Orientation) tomorrow, and I leave for training I BELIEVE NOT SURE but Monday.. My questions are mainly money based. I know what im starting out making, but how often do we get paid, weekly or biweekly. How will we get paid during training, do we have to set up direct deposit? When is food and mileage reimbursed? Can i check into the hotel sunday night if training does in fact start monday? When will we get our first paycheck? ect...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

jcaleb93 in Foley, Alabama said: I've got loads of questions, and can't seem to get answers from my recruiter. I start Day 1 (Orientation) tomorrow, and I leave for training I BELIEVE NOT SURE but Monday.. My questions are mainly money based. I know what im starting out making, but how often do we get paid, weekly or biweekly. How will we get paid during training, do we have to set up direct deposit? When is food and mileage reimbursed? Can i check into the hotel sunday night if training does in fact start monday? When will we get our first paycheck? ect...

Your recruiter should be able to provide you with all of the details regarding training, reimbursement for mileage, checking into the hotel, food, etc. My recruiter told me that I could check into the hotel the night before training begins.

As far as pay, you are paid twice per month. Not knowing where you are coming in on the current pay period, I can only guess that your first check will either be two weeks after you begin, with a full week of pay, or three weeks after you begin with a full two-week paycheck. You may be reimbursed for travel on the first check you receive for the time you traveled within that pay period. I am sure on your first day of training or orientation that you will probably have to setup direct deposit, so either way - just be sure to have a blank check that you can "void" and use for that purpose.

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

19 months ago

RecentHire in Lewisville, Texas said: "Completed" means two things:

1. Your recruiter has compiled everything and can call you at anytime and offer you an interview.

2. You have already been offered a job conditional on the results of a background check. If you have already submitted the information for your background check, AND have taken a drug test, you can expect to see the 'completed' status until you are either offered the job, or your recruit. Informs you that you have not been selected for the position.

Hope for the best. If you haven't been formally offered a conditional offer, now is the time to prepare for the background check, because it is the most important part of the process.

Good luck!

Thanks, well considering I had numerous interviews with the company already and that I was told the actual offer just needs to be approved, I should be right at #2-getting myself ready for the background check

Question, I just got a stop sign ticket yesterday. How bad would this affect hireright?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: Thanks, well considering I had numerous interviews with the company already and that I was told the actual offer just needs to be approved, I should be right at #2-getting myself ready for the background check

Question, I just got a stop sign ticket yesterday. How bad would this affect hireright?

It won't affect your HireRight background check at all. Just disclose it to your recruiter, and when you get to the question on the HireRight screening with regards to your driving record, just list it. It won't be a problem if you disclose it; it could be a problem if you don't disclose it. It's recent enough where it may not come up on your record yet because you probably haven't been to Court and you probably haven't had the ticket disposed of - but I wouldn't risk it. Just be up front about it and you'll be fine.

Another piece of advice - since you're still waiting for the conditional offer, anyway - do your homework on your work history and personal history now while you have time. Get all of your previous employment dates and print them out on paper, so that when the time comes you can be accurate when answering the information that will be requested of you. Make sure the company's you've worked for can be reached for verification before you have to input that information for HireRight. If they call an employer you've listed and aren't able to reach them, it just delays the background check. Trust me: they are VERY thorough with their verification process.

I've read my background report and they contacted every employer, and did a 'records check' in every county I've lived for the last 7 years. They also run a nation-wide records check on you.

Be honest, know your stuff about yourself, and be forthcoming and you'll be fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

19 months ago

Got it. Thanks for the quick reply.

I got fired at my very first job while in high school. I am thinking of listing it (they will likely see I was employed there since it's just outside of 10 years in 2002) BUT I know I left it out on the job application. I am gonna write NOT to contact them... Or should I leave it out altogether?

I am assuming I will be provided with a log-in from hireright so I can closely monitor the status?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: Got it. Thanks for the quick reply.

I got fired at my very first job while in high school. I am thinking of listing it (they will likely see I was employed there since it's just outside of 10 years in 2002) BUT I know I left it out on the job application. I am gonna write NOT to contact them... Or should I leave it out altogether?

I am assuming I will be provided with a log-in from hireright so I can closely monitor the status?

Yes, when your recruiter sends the official "conditional offer," via phone call, he/she will instruct you and will send you a series of emails (I think 4-5), one of which will be a URL and login for HireRight.

You don't have to list the job back in 2002. They will only verify the last 5 years of employment, but 7 years on criminal checks and addresses. I wouldn't at all be worried about the job from 2002 unless you were let go because of a criminal infraction, i.e., stealing. If you have theft in your history, it's unlikely that you will pass the background check.

That said, keep in mind that HireRight is contracted by AT&T as the source they use to verify that you are who you say you are, and your credentials and credibility as a former employee and student (if you went to college) pan out the way you presented the facts. HireRight will report back to AT&T on whether or not you were truthful, untruthful, or questionable with the information you shared with them, but... the decision to go forward in hiring you or not hiring you is still at the discretion of your recruiter and hiring manager.

Like I said previously, don't sweat the background check - just be up front, and know they only go back 5 years on employment verification, and 7 years on everything else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

19 months ago

Thank you! So five years from say-today`s date if I sign the release documents for the background check? I am pretty much spotless on everything else. I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly since I have been in the hiring process since January.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

19 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: Thank you! So five years from say-today`s date if I sign the release documents for the background check? I am pretty much spotless on everything else. I just want to make sure everything goes smoothly since I have been in the hiring process since January.

Yes, five years is how far they will go back. If your employer in March of 2008 was employing you prior to March 2008 list it. They are obviously looking for date of hire and the month and year you stopped working for a company. Be as accurate as you can with this information, because this is what they are calling your ex-employers and seeking to verify. If you're a few weeks off it's not going to be a big deal, but if you say you started working for a company in March 2008 and it was really March of 2007 they are going to mark it is "unverified" or will call you on it. Believe me - HireRight will definitely call you if information is not accurate, so that they can give AT&T solid information on the accuracy of your information.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

19 months ago

Yeah fingers crossed. After reading this thread, I just get this impression the that HireRight will do anything NOT to get you hired thus making sure their client gets the quintessential spot-free employee.

While I do have some dates that may be off by a month or so, I just hope I can communicate with someone there directly so I can help with speeding the process-if they need extra forms, w2's, school verification or what not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jcaleb93 in Foley, Alabama

19 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: Got it. Thanks for the quick reply.

I got fired at my very first job while in high school. I am thinking of listing it (they will likely see I was employed there since it's just outside of 10 years in 2002) BUT I know I left it out on the job application. I am gonna write NOT to contact them... Or should I leave it out altogether?

I am assuming I will be provided with a log-in from hireright so I can closely monitor the status?

They only check what is on your application to AT&T, i just finished going through this process and start tomorrow. The background check is mainly for your criminal history and your MVR. The employer check is basically only to see if you lied about working where you say you did. I have had 5 employers and only listed 3 of them on my original application, due o bad instances with the other 2. They did not contact the other two as I did not list them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jcaleb93 in Foley, Alabama

19 months ago

kryptonite in Pensacola, Florida said: ORIENTATION DAY FOR WIRE TECHNICIAN...ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG THE ORIENTATION DAY IS?? I KNOW I WILL BE RECEIVING MY UNIFORMS THAT DAY AND BE TOLD WHEN TO START MY TRAINING WITH THE OTHER NEW HIRES...JUST WONDERING HOW LONG ORIENTATION DAY IS ???

Kryptonite, do you start tomorrow at the location of Pine Forest in Pensacola at 9:00am?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

HopefulnGeorgia in Jonesboro, Georgia

19 months ago

Hey, has anyone on this Forum applied for the AT&T Customer Monitoring Spec (Norcross, GA) Digital Life?

I applied on March 2nd. Then I got an email to attend an over the phone Information session on March 7th.
I attended, and there were about 15 of us on the phone with the recruiter. She gave us info about the job, pay, hours, benefits and start date.
She then said that if we are still interested after this call, to let her know by email, and she will submit our info to the Hiring Managers.
I emailed her right after the call and advised that I wanted my info submitted to the Hiring Managers.
She replied immediately and advised that she is submitting my info.
That was March 7th, 2013.
My status has been "Resume Forwarded to Hiring Manager for Review" since then (March 7th).
Not sure if this means that I did not get chosen or I'm still being considered?
The position starts April 29th, 2013.

Anyone else apply for this position, or know anything about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

heartlessatbest in South Bend, Indiana

18 months ago

I start training on April 8th in Indianapolis. Will anyone else be there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

18 months ago

Just did drug screening yesterday. Also uploaded a w2 when asked by hireright.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rissalynne79 in Danville, Kentucky

18 months ago

My status has said Awaiting HR review since March 19. Can anyone tell me whats going on?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

18 months ago

rissalynne79 in Danville, Kentucky said: My status has said Awaiting HR review since March 19. Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Did you receive a "conditional offer" yet? If you didn't then you're still waiting for HR to review your application for consideration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

merissa kessinger in bardstown, Kentucky

18 months ago

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas said: Did you receive a "conditional offer" yet? If you didn't then you're still waiting for HR to review your application for consideration.

I have received anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

merissa kessinger in bardstown, Kentucky

18 months ago

merissa kessinger in bardstown, Kentucky said: I have received anything yet.

Not

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

18 months ago

Here`s how mine went:
-I applied back around Late December.
-Two weeks later, mid-January, I was contacted to set up an interview. At this point my status changed to "Resume forwarded to hiring manager for review."
-Weeks passed (then February)and I did the face-to-face interview. My status remained the same. This stayed until it turned to "Complete" a month later in March. IMO it is the most significant indicator that you have been accepted contingent on bg check and drug testing.
-Mid-March I got contacted by HR, exactly two days after my status changed to "Complete" that I had been selected.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yaboy707 in Dixon, California

18 months ago

Anybody have to go threw Spanish speech test for RSC postion? and if yes how was it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois

18 months ago

I am starting next week :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Wademvp91 in Indianapolis, Indiana

18 months ago

Alright guys, DESPERATELY need some input here. Should I give up or keep at it? Here's my story so far.

1) Applied online - Mar. 14
2) Took Personality Test from link in E-Mail - Mar. 14
3) Contacted via E-Mail by HR Recruiter about interest in job - Mar. 15
4) HR Recruiter called and set up interviewer with HR Hiring Manager - Mar. 18
5) Interview with HR Manager - Mar. 20
6) HR Manager called me back to interview with Store Manager - Mar. 20
7) Interview with Store Manager - Mar. 21
8. AT&T website status changed "forwarded resume to hiring manager: it has been determined that you met the min. Requirements for the job. The Hiring manager is reviewing all qualified candidates"
9) Not selected - Mar. 22
10) Contacted by HR Manager for a different location - April 6
11) Interview with 2 assistant managers and a store manager at a different location via Speakerphone. - April 9

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aris in Long Beach, California

18 months ago

I've completed all the steps. Phone interview, interview with Hiring manager, then interview with area manager. Got my contingent offer and accepted. Completed BG check and Drug screen. My recruiter told my file was being adjudicated & on AT&T site it says Job Status: "complete" and was updated again today. Does this mean I got the job? I haven't heard back from HR again and training starts May 20, 2013 in Cerritos CA. Anyone else attending this training also?? Does completed mean in in? I reached out to Hiring manager and area manager again today and the both told me Staffing would get in contact with me. Been going through this process for about 2 weeks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

18 months ago

Aris in Long Beach, California said: I've completed all the steps. Phone interview, interview with Hiring manager, then interview with area manager. Got my contingent offer and accepted. Completed BG check and Drug screen. My recruiter told my file was being adjudicated & on AT&T site it says Job Status: "complete" and was updated again today. Does this mean I got the job? I haven't heard back from HR again and training starts May 20, 2013 in Cerritos CA. Anyone else attending this training also?? Does completed mean in in? I reached out to Hiring manager and area manager again today and the both told me Staffing would get in contact with me. Been going through this process for about 2 weeks.

You are not "in" until a recruiter calls you and says your HireRight background check has been completed and THEN offers you the job. Up until now, it is "conditional" pending the outcome of the background check.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

18 months ago

Wademvp91 in Indianapolis, Indiana said: Alright guys, DESPERATELY need some input here. Should I give up or keep at it? Here's my story so far.

1) Applied online - Mar. 14
2) Took Personality Test from link in E-Mail - Mar. 14
3) Contacted via E-Mail by HR Recruiter about interest in job - Mar. 15
4) HR Recruiter called and set up interviewer with HR Hiring Manager - Mar. 18
5) Interview with HR Manager - Mar. 20
6) HR Manager called me back to interview with Store Manager - Mar. 20
7) Interview with Store Manager - Mar. 21
8. AT&T website status changed "forwarded resume to hiring manager: it has been determined that you met the min. Requirements for the job. The Hiring manager is reviewing all qualified candidates"
9) Not selected - Mar. 22
10) Contacted by HR Manager for a different location - April 6
11) Interview with 2 assistant managers and a store manager at a different location via Speakerphone. - April 9

It's your choice whether to keep on waiting or continue filling out applications and going through the process for other potential employers. You aren't officially through the process until a recruiter calls you and informs you that the background check has been completed and received from HireRight. Once that has taken place, you will be offered a position at a store. Up until the HireRight background report has been completed, and you've been informed of such by your recruiter nothing else matters.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Aris in Long Beach, California

18 months ago

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas said: You are not "in" until a recruiter calls you and says your HireRight background check has been completed and THEN offers you the job. Up until now, it is "conditional" pending the outcome of the background check.

Good luck!

Yup, got the call today, I'm in :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois

18 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: I am starting next week :D

Do you know if they said anything about traffic tickets? I had some that were dismissed. Also, I think I was a little off on my dates of employment. Do you know how the hr recruitment went in that area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kris in Milton, Florida

18 months ago

Anyone get an offer to start training in May for wire tech in the southeast region? If so any news on training such as travel arrangements and dates?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois

18 months ago

landicho in Willowbrook, Illinois said: I am starting next week :D

@Landicho-Were the dates on your Hireright off? Mine were off and I got the report that they send and were off, everything else was clear. How long did it take for them to call you after you filed out your stuff for hireright? Just worried about two of my jobs the dates were off. Hope that doesnt effect me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

18 months ago

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois said: @Landicho-Were the dates on your Hireright off? Mine were off and I got the report that they send and were off, everything else was clear. How long did it take for them to call you after you filed out your stuff for hireright? Just worried about two of my jobs the dates were off. Hope that doesnt effect me.

There is no set time. HireRight will call to verify any thing that is questionable. After HireRight finishes your background they will send the report to your Recruiter for final decision. HireRight just does the background check; the final decision is not theirs to make. Good luck! HireRight is the hardest part of the entire process, but if you get through it you're gold. Just check in with your recruiter, and I would copy her/him on all correspondence with HireRight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois

18 months ago

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas said: There is no set time. HireRight will call to verify any thing that is questionable. After HireRight finishes your background they will send the report to your Recruiter for final decision. HireRight just does the background check; the final decision is not theirs to make. Good luck! HireRight is the hardest part of the entire process, but if you get through it you're gold. Just check in with your recruiter, and I would copy her/him on all correspondence with HireRight.

@Fresh_Hire-Thanks. I wasnt able to get in contact with the HR recruiter. I have another question, I tried to log in on the pre onborading portal and it is saying access denined. Do you (or anyone else) know if that hyperlink becomes inactive once all the forms are completed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fresh_HireTX in Lewisville, Texas

18 months ago

Once HireRight has completed the application on you, they normally make the report active so that you can see it and download it as well. For me - I didn't see it and download it until after my recruiter called and told me everything had been completed and then offered me the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

18 months ago

SomeGuy in Homewood, Illinois said: @Fresh_Hire-Thanks. I wasnt able to get in contact with the HR recruiter. I have another question, I tried to log in on the pre onborading portal and it is saying access denined. Do you (or anyone else) know if that hyperlink becomes inactive once all the forms are completed?

The link can only be used one time and that's it. My HR recruiter told me to do all the info in one sitting and don't leave the site until you are done with everything since it can only work one time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

I know it probably been answered, but I went to my interview ans the manager said I was selected and it would be ten days and I would receive and email. I got an email to do an tax survey and provide my ssn. But nothing since and my status says resume acknowledge. Is this good or bad in desperate need of guidance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReadyToWork12 in Texas

17 months ago

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi said: I know it probably been answered, but I went to my interview ans the manager said I was selected and it would be ten days and I would receive and email. I got an email to do an tax survey and provide my ssn. But nothing since and my status says resume acknowledge. Is this good or bad in desperate need of guidance

So you got the tax survey after your interview with the mangers? If so, it'll take about a week or so for them to contact you again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

ReadyToWork12 in Texas said: So you got the tax survey after your interview with the mangers? If so, it'll take about a week or so for them to contact you again.[/QUOTe

On the day of the interview the manager told me I was selected. I received the tax survey and request of my ssn. So does this mean I have been selected for the job. I had my interview April 25th. I just hoping that I do but the process is mind racking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

Also what would the next step be, will it be hireright or the HR contacting about the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

magee24

17 months ago

Yes you got the job just have to do your background check.... I'm in the diberville store are you going to the gulfport store..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

magee24 said: Yes you got the job just have to do your background check.... I'm in the diberville store are you going to the gulfport store..

No Ill be working in the call center in Ocean Springs. Goodness this process is long the manager told me about ten days. Is that right.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

magee24

17 months ago

You will hear from hr.... They will give you some information let you know you were chosen then they will also send you the information needed about hire rite and if I'm correct you will receive how much you will be getting paid...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

magee24

17 months ago

Nope it will be a longer it took me a month and a half for everything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

magee24 said: You will hear from hr.... They will give you some information let you know you were chosen then they will also send you the information needed about hire rite and if I'm correct you will receive how much you will be getting paid...

So probably this week I should hear from them. I'm so excited do like the company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi

17 months ago

Cletta34 in Biloxi, Mississippi said: So probably this week I should hear from them. I'm so excited do like the company

The manager said they were hiring 25 people for the month of May starting training on the 28th i believe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bayou_boy in Hammond, Louisiana

17 months ago

Ok I've read multiple post and discussions. Still have not found a similar situation as mine. I applied for the wire tech position online March 25th. I've made it through testing, phone interview, rjp, hireright, physical and drug testing. I got the final offer telling me about pay and when orientation begins. I was told I would be receiving a final offer packet about 2 weeks before orientation. That is about three days from now. but my status still says awaiting hr review. I received the final offer 2 weeks ago. and I'm hesitant about giving my current employer my notice due to the status. I emailed my recruiter but since it is sunday I am not expecting a response today. Should I be receiving the packet in the mail or via e-mail? What does the packet contain? Has anyone else made it through the process completely and their status does not say complete? Thanks for reading. All info appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Screamnlucki in Meridian, Mississippi

17 months ago

I applied for a service tech job here in meridian ms on April 10 and have passed the basic electricity test and have received about the three emails over all does anyone know how long it take before you do the RJP after the test. Theast email said it would be scheduled and I would be contacted but that's been a almost two weeks ago and what's after the RJP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bayou_boy in Hammond, Louisiana

17 months ago

Screamnlucki in Meridian, Mississippi said: I applied for a service tech job here in meridian ms on April 10 and have passed the basic electricity test and have received about the three emails over all does anyone know how long it take before you do the RJP after the test. Theast email said it would be scheduled and I would be contacted but that's been a almost two weeks ago and what's after the RJP

After RJP if you pass that interview you will get a call or email telling you they want to offer you a contingent offer and to submit to a background check, drug screen and physical. once all that comes back they will offer you a firm offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erica

17 months ago

I have a question. My application says "resume acknowled" but it won't let me edit my application. I was able to edit it yesterday. Does anyone know what could be causing that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tesh in Kansas City, Missouri

17 months ago

So, I was offered the job today by the store manager is interviewed with at my RJP, how long does the HR normally take to get in contact with you about doing the drug test etc.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   43  44  45  46  47  48  49  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.