Hiring Process At AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2651 to 2700 of 3927)
Page:  « First « Previous   51  52  53  54  55  56  57  Next »   Last »

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia

20 months ago

I was referred by a current employee at AT&T . So I had a interview with the store manager and assistant then I had my phone interview then FaceTime interview with hiring manager .. It's been a long process . Can anyone help me .. The hiring manager told me it would take two weeks to be contacted and its the 2nd week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

snthgm33

20 months ago

I have been waiting for over 2 months with a completed application, lol.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia

20 months ago

snthgm33 said: I have been waiting for over 2 months with a completed application, lol.

Wow. Mine wait has only been a week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: Thanks I hope so. Congrats again for getting the spot

Hey Rosie any calls yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mimii in Altamonte Springs, Florida

20 months ago

Mine only took about a week also. My training starts Monday and surprisingly the on-boarding team called me over a week in advance to set up my travel arrangements. I think i'm the only one in my training class that probably uses this forum though lol. If anyone is training in JACKSONVILLE on AUGUST 5TH please let me know!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kelsiek in Tulsa, Oklahoma

20 months ago

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia said: I was referred by a current employee at AT&T . So I had a interview with the store manager and assistant then I had my phone interview then FaceTime interview with hiring manager .. It's been a long process . Can anyone help me .. The hiring manager told me it would take two weeks to be contacted and its the 2nd week.

Did you write a follow-up letter? Initially that is what a hiring manager looks for from a potential candidate especially after a face-to face interview. This convinces them that you are in-fact interested in the position, not just desperate for a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey Rosie any calls yet?

Ooo my goodness not yet =( I am still on the resume forwarded to hiring manager status. I emailed recruiter and hiring manager again, but I dont wanna be a pain so I wont email them again. Its nearly a month so I have been applying to other jobs as well. I am beginning to lose hope

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

snthgm33

20 months ago

I here you on this. I have a job, so not pressed but I think this is a good opportunity. I have sent a few emails to the hiring manager with no response and talked to the HR Rep. She said I was still in the running but it was awkward that the hiring manager d not return my emails. It I would say take it day by day and roll with the punches.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

goonettebc in Stockton, California

20 months ago

samanthallen2010 in Boston, Massachusetts said: received and email fromStephanie Dash,
Hiring Manager, AT&T and i filled out the form and i yet to hear anything bak after she expressed her interest.

i believe she's a scammer i received the same email today but felt iffy about giving credit card info so i went online to investigate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: Ooo my goodness not yet =( I am still on the resume forwarded to hiring manager status. I emailed recruiter and hiring manager again, but I dont wanna be a pain so I wont email them again. Its nearly a month so I have been applying to other jobs as well. I am beginning to lose hope

Wow that sucks, but keep hope alive. You might get the call when u least expect it. As for me I'm so excited about this opportunity. I don't start training until sept 9th but I get to start early at my store on aug 12th. Can't wait I love my location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Wow that sucks, but keep hope alive. You might get the call when u least expect it. As for me I'm so excited about this opportunity. I don't start training until sept 9th but I get to start early at my store on aug 12th. Can't wait I love my location.

Thats great I am soo happy for you and wish u the best in your new job =) as for me I will keep hope alive but if something comes around before this I will prob take it because I am looking for my career move by september

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: Thats great I am soo happy for you and wish u the best in your new job =) as for me I will keep hope alive but if something comes around before this I will prob take it because I am looking for my career move by september

Thank you, I wish you luck on your endeavors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mystik4l06

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Wow that sucks, but keep hope alive. You might get the call when u least expect it. As for me I'm so excited about this opportunity. I don't start training until sept 9th but I get to start early at my store on aug 12th. Can't wait I love my location.

Congrats to you and to all who has been hired. Where is your training? Morristown?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

mystik4l06 said: Congrats to you and to all who has been hired. Where is your training? Morristown?

Thanks man.I have no idea. They haven't told me anything about the location of the training, just the date so far. Which is a whole month away from now. So they decided to put me in the store first. I wonder what will I be doing in the store while I wait for training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mystik4l06

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Thanks man.I have no idea. They haven't told me anything about the location of the training, just the date so far. Which is a whole month away from now. So they decided to put me in the store first. I wonder what will I be doing in the store while I wait for training?

At the store you will do what the manager asks of you. Right now many things have changed but you will do shadowing at first. Training and then probably sell if their ARSM allows them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

mystik4l06 said: At the store you will do what the manager asks of you. Right now many things have changed but you will do shadowing at first. Training and then probably sell if their ARSM allows them.

Cool thanks for the info! Did u get your ramp up check already ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mystik4l06

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Cool thanks for the info! Did u get your ramp up check already ?

Nope. End of the month

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

mystik4l06 said: Nope. End of the month

Cool. What store are you working at by the way?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Wow that sucks, but keep hope alive. You might get the call when u least expect it. As for me I'm so excited about this opportunity. I don't start training until sept 9th but I get to start early at my store on aug 12th. Can't wait I love my location.

I was just contacted by the store manager I have my interview this wednesday =) sooo wierd I just was started to apply to more jobs too. You were right about this 3 weeks exactly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: I was just contacted by the store manager I have my interview this wednesday =) sooo wierd I just was started to apply to more jobs too. You were right about this 3 weeks exactly

Ahhh you see, I knew they were going to call you. Now it's time to sell your self, you have to be upbeat about the job and they will most likely give you the job. What store are you interviewing for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Ahhh you see, I knew they were going to call you. Now it's time to sell your self, you have to be upbeat about the job and they will most likely give you the job. What store are you interviewing for?

OO I will def be upbeat prob a little nervous too lol. on upper east side 86th street the manager called me this afternoon he asked me when next week I could come in. I wanted to say right now lol but I just went with what he said. I know I dont have the job yet but hopefully this is a good sign. Where do they they the drug testing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chad in Columbia, Missouri

20 months ago

This is my first post on here. I Started my Application process on june 10 ,2013 and didn't get any responses until the 25 of June. Then had an interview with a hiring recruiter on july 16th 2013 it went really good. Then got a call from him that night to set up interview with store manager for a realistic job preview on the 19th of july 2013. That interview went really well as well and was told that i would hear some thing with in the week. I got a call from staffing manager on the 23 of june 2013 asking me to submit to a new job posting and that i should email her as soon as i had done that and that she would be offering me a position in a week or so. I am just really excited to get the job but i am freaking out at the same time i just want to know already. I am wondering if this is a regular practice to ask to reapply to a diffrent job posting at the same store. I am trying to stay positve. I wonder if it is a part of the Union agreement that there has to be a 7 day wait with a job posting out to make sure that no one that already works for AT&T wants the job. If any one has any input please let me know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Abeee in Kirkland, Washington

20 months ago

It took me a good 3-4 weeks to be contacted. After my first Interview I was contacted by the hiring manager a week later. Then officially hired 2 weeks after that. Be patient it's a long process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia

20 months ago

kelsiek in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: Did you write a follow-up letter? Initially that is what a hiring manager looks for from a potential candidate especially after a face-to face interview. This convinces them that you are in-fact interested in the position, not just desperate for a job.

Yes I wrote a follow up letter to the store manager and hiring manager

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kelsiek in Tulsa, Oklahoma

20 months ago

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia said: Yes I wrote a follow up letter to the store manager and hiring manager

If you have yet to hear from them. Call HR Manager and ask for a status update.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Hemet, California

20 months ago

im in $19.70 hr start Aug 23 start training WHOOP WHOOP !!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daveda in Hurst, Texas

20 months ago

I

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daveda in Hurst, Texas

20 months ago

I think its jus a long process. I had my interview on the 22nd of July.received an email on the 24th to take a survey. After survey was submitted it said i will be contacted in 24 hours. Have'nt heard anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: oo wow thats awesome I hope soo too. What should i expect from him and the I will try to inpress him I didnt know you went for that store thats awesome they seem to be hiring alot of people for that location. Hope I get it

Well I only talked to him for a few minutes, I went to his store because I wanted to be ahead of other applicants and decided to give my resume when I was waiting for other store interviews, the manager hired me was actually a district manager and he assigned me to that store. It's crazy out of all the stores I visited that store seems like the best fit. The location is busy, rich , and has lots of activity in the area. When you go there you will see what I'm talking about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Well I only talked to him for a few minutes, I went to his store because I wanted to be ahead of other applicants and decided to give my resume when I was waiting for other store interviews, the manager hired me was actually a district manager and he assigned me to that store. It's crazy out of all the stores I visited that store seems like the best fit. The location is busy, rich , and has lots of activity in the area. When you go there you will see what I'm talking about.

OO wow soo you didnt even interview at that location. Thats cool thou I hope we will be working together soon. Yes I know that area my bank has 3 locations not to far from there very rich neighborhood.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Well I only talked to him for a few minutes, I went to his store because I wanted to be ahead of other applicants and decided to give my resume when I was waiting for other store interviews, the manager hired me was actually a district manager and he assigned me to that store. It's crazy out of all the stores I visited that store seems like the best fit. The location is busy, rich , and has lots of activity in the area. When you go there you will see what I'm talking about.

Where are you going to train also where do they administer the drug testing. was that process quick for u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

As for training I haven't recieve any info on the location , just the start date which is sept 9 . But most likely it will be in morristown,NJ. As for the drug test it was supposed to be a location in downtown Brooklyn but when I went there it was shutdown , so i had to travel to a bay ridge location . The company that does the test is called lab corp. but the big company that does all the background check is called hireright . Many people dispise this company because there so difficult to work with. But in my situation every thing went smooth. I had all my prior work dates correct, traffic tickets and home addresses etc. when you do get hired and are assigned to complete that step contact me so I can help you. The background and drug test took less than 3 days to complete.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TwNYC in Harlem, New York

20 months ago

ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Yesssssssssssssssssss its official I was officially offered a retail sales consultant position by my HR requiter today. official start date is Aug 19.

Congrats!!! What location? I was hired at the 42nd Times Square location. I go for training 8/12th! I'm so excited, I know you are to! Congrats again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

TwNYC in Harlem, New York said: Congrats!!! What location? I was hired at the 42nd Times Square location. I go for training 8/12th! I'm so excited, I know you are to! Congrats again![/QUOTE
Thanks and Nice your in flagship store bro. You could easily make 5k commission checks a month. As for me I am in the 200 east 86th st store, a very busy store there too and the clientele is up there when it comes to customers buying products. I also start on aug 12th but I start first at my store and then go to training on sept 9th. I'm guessing the class you were put in was already filled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: Where are you going to train also where do they administer the drug testing. was that process quick for u

Read my comment above about the background process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TwNYC in Harlem, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said:

Gal not Bro Lol. HR called me this past monday asking if i could start training on August 5th at Kings hwy Brooklyn but i couldn't so they kept it for 8/12 in mass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: As for training I haven't recieve any info on the location , just the start date which is sept 9 . But most likely it will be in morristown,NJ. As for the drug test it was supposed to be a location in downtown Brooklyn but when I went there it was shutdown , so i had to travel to a bay ridge location . The company that does the test is called lab corp. but the big company that does all the background check is called hireright . Many people dispise this company because there so difficult to work with. But in my situation every thing went smooth. I had all my prior work dates correct, traffic tickets and home addresses etc. when you do get hired and are assigned to complete that step contact me so I can help you. The background and drug test took less than 3 days to complete.

Hey Thanks soo much for your support I really appriciate it and really hope we get to work together in 86th street. I will let u know what happens after the interview and as soon as I know ne thing. Gonna keep my fingers crossed I really need this spot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey Thanks soo much for your support I really appriciate it and really hope we get to work together in 86th street. I will let u know what happens after the interview and as soon as I know ne thing. Gonna keep my fingers crossed I really need this spot

No prob. I wish you luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

TwNYC in Harlem, New York said: Gal not Bro Lol. HR called me this past monday asking if i could start training on August 5th at Kings hwy Brooklyn but i couldn't so they kept it for 8/12 in mass.

Lol sorry about the gender mix up. But that's cool, tell how training goes

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

TwNYC in Harlem, New York

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Lol sorry about the gender mix up. But that's cool, tell how training goes

I sure will! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathanb in Warner Robins, Georgia

20 months ago

Can anyone tell me the training for part time sales consultant ..mon-fri or just weekends?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

turbojimmy in Flanders, New Jersey

20 months ago

My status was "stuck" at Awaiting Final Decision since mid-June and turned to "Completed" on 7/31. Does that mean I was selected and will get an offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

C in Augusta, Maine

20 months ago

I have passed all the interviews. (Hopefully the final in person interview as well) My status now says Complete and I should hear back the end of this week. I submitted my SS # the night after my in person interview, I am hoping that means I am in!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daveda in Hurst, Texas

20 months ago

C in Augusta, Maine said: I have passed all the interviews. (Hopefully the final in person interview as well) My status now says Complete and I should hear back the end of this week. I submitted my SS # the night after my in person interview, I am hoping that means I am in!

I did the samething. I submitted my ssn on the 26 of July. Still haven't heard anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SMTHGM33 in hoffman estates, Illinois

20 months ago

I had all that done back in June and it's now August, so you could be waiting awhile or it can be soon. If they haven't closed the position yet and are still taking applicants then it is still open for others. You may be a finalist and have to wait until they actually make a selection (hopefully you're it)!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Ahhh you see, I knew they were going to call you. Now it's time to sell your self, you have to be upbeat about the job and they will most likely give you the job. What store are you interviewing for?

Hey had my in store interview today and it seems like it went really well. Now just Another waiting game hope I get called soon. The wait just sucks. I was interview by 4 guys it was a little intimidating at first but they were really nice I felt comfortable really fast. They told me they will be hiring 4 more people in the next month I hope I am one of them then we will be working in the same location. They also said something about meeting with the district manager but is that before or after you are hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Wow four people. That must have been intense. I'm pretty sure your going to meet the district manager before you get hired. His name is Nadal, and thats Is the guy who hired me and I believe he has final say. But I'm not entirely sure. But I know you got it. I wish you the best of luck . Oh by the way did you get the manger's email address. I need to contact him.

Hey yes I have Damen Email its ds7684@att.com I sent him and all the others in the room thank you letters. It was intense at first but honestly after like 2 min everthing was fine. I was interviewed for about 45 min they all had many questions for me which is fine. I actually had them laughin a little. You really think I will get it I really hope so. Is Nadal the manager that told you your resume needed to be changed if so I may need help with that lol if you don't mind. Thanks for your help if we work in same spot I owe you cup of coffee or something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut

20 months ago

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut said: Hey yes I have Damen Email its ds7684@att.com I sent him and all the others in the room thank you letters. It was intense at first but honestly after like 2 min everthing was fine. I was interviewed for about 45 min they all had many questions for me which is fine. I actually had them laughin a little. You really think I will get it I really hope so. Is Nadal the manager that told you your resume needed to be changed if so I may need help with that lol if you don't mind. Thanks for your help if we work in same spot I owe you cup of coffee or something

Im sorry u spell his name Damian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut

20 months ago

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York said: Thanks for the email . And yes that is good that you sent thank you letters for each person it shows that you really care and want the job. As for Nadal yes he was the one that told me I needed to fix my resume. What I did for my résumé is I that I went to a site called myperfectresume.com this has everything you need to make your previous résumé look like it came from a millionaire CEO . Lol it has templates tailored for sales positions. That is what I use. But you have to pay 3 bucks for it . But it is worth it. You can always cancel the subscription when your done with the site. As for coffee don't worry about it. Lol not much of coffee drinker. But if ou insist!! I would not mind a tall caramel macchiato from Starbucks . Lol

Haha sounds awesome thanks for the site I think I will check it out and I gotta pick up that resume paper as well. Starbucks is the best so its a deal lol. Thanks for your help. OO yaa and now I see what you mean about the store they have a lot of workers its really a rich area and the store is really nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ppierre4389 in Brooklyn, New York

20 months ago

Rosie in Monroe, Connecticut said: Haha sounds awesome thanks for the site I think I will check it out and I gotta pick up that resume paper as well. Starbucks is the best so its a deal lol. Thanks for your help. OO yaa and now I see what you mean about the store they have a lot of workers its really a rich area and the store is really nice.

No problem Rosie. Let me know when you here something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   51  52  53  54  55  56  57  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.