Hiring process that AT&T call center

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kleve1 in Miami, Florida

7 months ago

Good afternoon I need someone to shine some light on this AT&T call Center hiring process I've already did the drug test I've already completed the background check on my job was verified there was no discrepancy. I really need to know how long does this AT&T hiring process takes. I have a star in training date of January 13, 2014 and I wanted to know when will they contact me or how long does it take them to contact me to know if I gotten the job or not

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melody in North Little Rock, Arkansas

7 months ago

I wish I knew the answer to your question because I'm wondering the same thing. I was told training is supposed to start next week where I am so it's getting down to the wire. Everything came back fine on my background check and drug test so now it's just the waiting. But no official "job offer".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mocha Delight in Detroit, Michigan

7 months ago

Kleve1 in Miami, Florida said: Good afternoon I need someone to shine some light on this AT&T call Center hiring process I've already did the drug test I've already completed the background check on my job was verified there was no discrepancy. I really need to know how long does this AT&T hiring process takes. I have a star in training date of January 13, 2014 and I wanted to know when will they contact me or how long does it take them to contact me to know if I gotten the job or not

It took me 2 weeks to get my final offer.

Mocha Delight in Detroit, Michigan

7 months ago

Melody in North Little Rock, Arkansas said: I wish I knew the answer to your question because I'm wondering the same thing. I was told training is supposed to start next week where I am so it's getting down to the wire. Everything came back fine on my background check and drug test so now it's just the waiting. But no official "job offer".

I would call your recruiter. I had the same issue and I had to wait to the next class because my recruiter had forgotten about me and I missed the training class deadline because of that.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.