Just ready to blow up and call the hiring managers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

rusty813 in Hilo, Hawaii

31 months ago

I dont understand why I cant get a job and to them I viewed as incompetent. This is starting to become b.s. in my opinion.

Job #1 I applied...I get a phone interview, then find out the I was not selected. Also the interviewer did a horrible job, she spoke so fast where I could not understand her at all, what she was asking.

Turns out I was not selected for this job at all, due to an internal applicant who got hired already. I think thats just a lie.

Job #2 Sales consultant...just checked the status of the job and says not considering you at this time, I mean wtf why do you post a job up online if you are not looking for someon.

T-mobile: they just deny me right away after taking the online.

I just want to call and start bitching, I am starting to feel discriminated here and its pissing me off. My name may sound foreign but I was fkn born in the south and I am 100% american and have a fkn b.s. in agriculture and business. I went through 8 yrs of school for fucken nothing and cant even find a damn job out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rusty813 in Hilo, Hawaii

31 months ago

Also wanted to add one more thing because I have a degree in agriculture and business does not mean I am not tech savvy. I definitely worked as a computer technician in my previous student job at the university and sure do know alot about phones as well. Wtf are wrong with people, who do at least interview you in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.