Not qualified on testing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

airboat0470 in Orlando, Florida

51 months ago

I recently applied for a Premises Tech position in Orlando Florida. I worked for Bellsouth in the past and have been through this hiring process before. My question is, the status of my application online changed to "not qualified on testing". I have not even taken a test yet or been scheduled for any testing? Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

hcaines in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

10 months ago

You are not the only one that this happens to. I have tried calling corporate headquarters for SBC in Dallas and at&t New York. They won't give you answer.
But, it seems like a quota issue. If you check prometric offices near you and see what your scores are for certain test like TMT or TMFT type things. See if you can retest. or remove the score.This way on the prompt when you apply it will prompt you to test and then you will be in contact with someone of the hiring process.

Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tryingintexas in Houston, Texas

10 months ago

It also could be how they list you as a former employee. Some people they flag for not being able to be rehired. For some it's a matter of months, others a year and more often than not, not at all. I have heard of people who resigned under pretty decent circumstances without any blemishes on their records and were flagged.

hcaines in Hialeah, Florida

10 months ago

I believe you are right. That sucks, but there is always a new plan we can take.
Thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.