Offer Letter From AT&T

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Danigurl in Pearland, Texas

12 months ago

Come someone who works for at&t please give me some information. I got my offer letter and my background check was completed on Monday. I haven't not heard from HR, confirming my start date so I am worried they are going to resend there offer. Does anyone know if this is normal or are they going to resend the offer ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mel504 in Harvey, Louisiana

12 months ago

Danigurl in Pearland, Texas said: Come someone who works for at&t please give me some information. I got my offer letter and my background check was completed on Monday. I haven't not heard from HR, confirming my start date so I am worried they are going to resend there offer. Does anyone know if this is normal or are they going to resend the offer ?[/Q

Well give them some time mines took long so much i had to call an check status plus sometime they forget happen to me lol but i got hired

Mocha Delight in Detroit, Michigan

12 months ago

Danigurl in Pearland, Texas said: Come someone who works for at&t please give me some information. I got my offer letter and my background check was completed on Monday. I haven't not heard from HR , confirming my start date so I am worried they are going to resend there offer. Does anyone know if this is normal or are they going to resend the offer ?

It took HR two weeks to call with my final offer.

Danigurl in Pearland, Texas

12 months ago

Thank you. I called HR and talked to the recruiter and got a email with details today.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.