Part Time versus Full Timer training?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ATTnewbie in Loxahatchee, Florida

18 months ago

I was hired at a full time Rsc and my training was to start training on the 28th. Not having heard anything about where I'm supposed to go or stay I contacted ATT staffing.

I was told that because of the large amount of hiring my training was changed to part timers training, 4 Fridays and Saturdays in Miami and 3 days a week in my store.

The staffing person now handling my area failed to inform me.

What are the differences in training? Will I still be provided with a meal card? Is the mileage requirement to get a room still 50 miles? I'm 75 miles from the airport, though I really have no idea where training will be.

Can anyone enlighten me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Virgie, Kentucky

18 months ago

I'm not 100% but I believe the training is still the same it's just the days of the week are different.

Patricia in Jupiter, Florida

11 months ago

ATTnewbie in Loxahatchee, Florida said: I was hired at a full time Rsc and my training was to start training on the 28th. Not having heard anything about where I'm supposed to go or stay I contacted ATT staffing.

I was told that because of the large amount of hiring my training was changed to part timers training, 4 Fridays and Saturdays in Miami and 3 days a week in my store.

The staffing person now handling my area failed to inform me.

What are the differences in training? Will I still be provided with a meal card? Is the mileage requirement to get a room still 50 miles? I'm 75 miles from the airport , though I really have no idea where training will be.

Can anyone enlighten me?

So what was your training like? What days, and did they give you a meal card?

somewhere far away in Menifee, California

10 months ago

wi

somewhere far away in Los Angeles, California

10 months ago

somewhere far away in Menifee, California said: wi

m

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.