Part-time training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

stephlyn7 in San Antonio, Texas

25 months ago

Anyone scheduled for the part-time training in October in San Antonio? I got switched from the full-time training to part-time because of school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

alexandra in Canyon, Texas

24 months ago

I start october 19 for part time sales rep but was told it was in Austin? I wonder why they would have training in two cities just an hour away from each other when they are flying everyone in anyway. I lived in san antonio for 10 years would really love to go back if it is in san antonio that would be awesome!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

themattrovelli in Plano, Texas

24 months ago

stephlyn7 in San Antonio, Texas said: Anyone scheduled for the part-time training in October in San Antonio? I got switched from the full-time training to part-time because of school.

I am going to be at training on that date also

24 months ago

alexandra in Canyon, Texas said: I start october 19 for part time sales rep but was told it was in Austin? I wonder why they would have training in two cities just an hour away from each other when they are flying everyone in anyway. I lived in san antonio for 10 years would really love to go back if it is in san antonio that would be awesome!!

it's probably because you're a sales rep. i'm a sales support rep so the training will be different. best of luck though!!

24 months ago

themattrovelli in Plano, Texas said: I am going to be at training on that date also

sweet! i just got the information on the training and times from my manager a few mins ago! find me on facebook if you have one: steph lyn george

Brose in Pembroke Pines, Florida

22 months ago

stephlyn7 in San Antonio, Texas said: it's probably because you're a sales rep. i'm a sales support rep so the training will be different. best of luck though!!

how was ur SSR training? I am starting mine part time on Friday. How did you like the class? Did you have to report to your main store when u weren't at the training site during the week?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.