Prem Tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 66 of 66)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

jcaleb93 in Foley, Alabama

26 months ago

I applied for the Prem Tech job, here in Pensacola, Fl. I got the email requesting for me to test the Mechanical Field Test II. So i did, at my nearest pearson vue test center.. At the test center I took the test and after was given my paper saying that i qualified for the job. I was never sent a confirmation email about the test, only was given the certificate saying I qualified. I then checked online about 3days later, and my status was "Testing Status Update".. So I figured I was just waiting to hear something. However, my status has remained the same since July 17th, 2012, it is now August 16th, 2012, and it still reads "Testing Status Update".. Am i missing something, was I supposed to do something that I didn't? Im confused, because I figured they would at least update me and tell me what will happen next or tell me whether or not I'm even in the running for the job. The Job status is still open, my app status just reads "Testing Status Update"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

to those of you currently employed or former employed. I have applied for the Prem Tech job and took the Mechanical Field Test II. Qualified according to my testing center. Checked my status about a week later and it said "Testing Status Update". That was July 17th, 2012. Now its over a month later and it still says the same thing. My Question is, what is the next status update? and how long does it usually take for them to update it or call you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Thismyname159 in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

Hi yeah man i applied and im the same boat except i took the test back in 2011 but i guess they still use that passing score and also the tax screening because i cannto take it on any computer ive tried 6 different computers then i called they said that AT&T only pays for it once cool something less to worry about but i applied for 5 different positions in south florida mainly in the maimi dade area and i havent received a call back. im also a veteran and claimed preference but nothing my brother applied early this year in march he told me that when att called him he had forgotten that he applied for att lol took almost 6 months he made it to the physical and failed because of sit ups. is thier anyone that can help me just let me know from an actual premise tech's process i am really interested in this position please any info would be great

Need a job in MS in Ocean Springs, Mississippi

24 months ago

I applied for the Prem tech position in Gulfport, MS. Passed the test and have a RJP tomorrow. Does anyone know of where the training would be or when it would start if I get the job? I'm guessing Jackson but I really don't know. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ksnider11 in Saint Louis, Missouri

24 months ago

Need a job in MS in Ocean Springs, Mississippi said: I applied for the Prem tech position in Gulfport, MS. Passed the test and have a RJP tomorrow. Does anyone know of where the training would be or when it would start if I get the job? I'm guessing Jackson but I really don't know. Thanks.

I am looking to transfer down to that garage, I applied online but haven't heard anything, who is the hiring manager or is their an email where I can check if they are still hiring?

Daneixa in Orlando, Florida

24 months ago

Thismyname159 in Miami, Florida said: Hi yeah man i applied and im the same boat except i took the test back in 2011 but i guess they still use that passing score and also the tax screening because i cannto take it on any computer ive tried 6 different computers then i called they said that AT&T only pays for it once cool something less to worry about but i applied for 5 different positions in south florida mainly in the maimi dade area and i havent received a call back. im also a veteran and claimed preference but nothing my brother applied early this year in march he told me that when att called him he had forgotten that he applied for att lol took almost 6 months he made it to the physical and failed because of sit ups. is thier anyone that can help me just let me know from an actual premise tech's process i am really interested in this position please any info would be great

Hi...just curious..what do you mean your brother failed due to sit ups? Are these full sit up and chin to the knees situps?...oh my I'm worried now.

Att wifey in Lake Charles, Louisiana

23 months ago

Hello, I saw a couple people were wondering about a couple different things. I know a little bit about the att world, been around for a good bit. The physical is pretty demanding, It consist of a little bit of everything so be prepared. They do everything from sit ups, push ups, picking up weights and switching them back and forth, if you are in pretty good shape you will be fine, a smoker that does average exercise everyday would pass it. Also a urine test comes with that. The training classes for south east, would be in Atlanta most likely, alot of the school are no longer open. The training usually is whenever the classes are available it could be a month a couple weeks all depends on when they have scheduled classes. Also where to look for open job positions is access.att.net it asks if you are employee or non employee and then go from there it shows all available. It's got all the information on anything regarding att. Hope this helps a little, just thought I'd tell my little bit I know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mishel Yossef in El Cajon, California

21 months ago

Does anyone know how to contact the staffing center in San Diego north county? i made the RJP a month ago and they didn't answer me yet, does this mean that i am not qualified? if so why didn't they contact me.

21 months ago

Att wifey in Lake Charles, Louisiana said: Hello, I saw a couple people were wondering about a couple different things. I know a little bit about the att world, been around for a good bit. The physical is pretty demanding, It consist of a little bit of everything so be prepared. They do everything from sit ups, push ups, picking up weights and switching them back and forth, if you are in pretty good shape you will be fine, a smoker that does average exercise everyday would pass it. Also a urine test comes with that. The training classes for south east, would be in Atlanta most likely, alot of the school are no longer open. The training usually is whenever the classes are available it could be a month a couple weeks all depends on when they have scheduled classes. Also where to look for open job positions is access.att.net it asks if you are employee or non employee and then go from there it shows all available. It's got all the information on anything regarding att. Hope this helps a little, just thought I'd tell my little bit I know.

do you know how to contact the staffing center in San Diego north county? i made the RJP a month ago and they didn't answer me yet, does this mean that i am not qualified? if so why didn't they contact me.

21 months ago

my status says "congrats you have completed the initial testing phase."

Patiently Waiting in Pass Christian, Mississippi

20 months ago

I applied for the Prem tech position in Gulfport, MS. Passed the test and have a RJP tomorrow. Does anyone know of where the training would be or when it would start if I get the job? I'm guessing Jackson but I really don't know. Thanks

Hey have you heard anything yet? I applied for the gulport position as well. I passed the test on 2/8/2013 and haven't heard anything yet.Te website says testing status update. I'm just wondering how long the process took for you. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Phil Anselmo in Hemet, California

19 months ago

Mishel Yossef in El Cajon, California said: my status says "congrats you have completed the initial testing phase."

Have you heard anything yet? I am also applying in SD NC...

19 months ago

I have an anticipated start date of next friday, March 29th, 2013. I am just weary as I do not have any details and can't seem to find any answers anywhere. Does anyone know, any details on training. Hotel Paid For? Gas to get there paid for? Food? Do you get paid during training? If so how, weekly, biweekly? I've tried asking my recruiter these questions, But he won't answer them. Says I must ask these questions on the day of orientation. but hell by that time, i prolly will already have quit my current job, to start orientation and training with att. i want to know before that happens.

For all of you trying to get hired on at ATT. Hang in there. I've been trying for 8months. I applied back in August of 2011. Took my mechanical field test, and waiting, and waited. Finally 6months later i got call to attend the RJP (Realistic Job Preview). Got an email said I was qualified, and to wait for further details. Three weeks later, got an email to call about a soft job offer. They wouldnt give me a solid number just said pay will be between 12 - and 17.00/hr. gave me details about my drug test and background check. Filled out the background paperwork for HireRight, and took my drug test. Waiting 3 weeks. and Finally got a call saying i was approved, and that I have anticipated start date of March 29th, 2013. And to expect a call the week of, with more details.

If anyone could help me out on the questions I asked earlier. Please, Do. Im particularly worried about pay during training. ATT says it is paid training. But is it compensated paid training. Or hourly paid training with a paycheck coming in weekly or biweekly.

19 months ago

Patiently Waiting in Pass Christian, Mississippi said: I applied for the Prem tech position in Gulfport, MS. Passed the test and have a RJP tomorrow. Does anyone know of where the training would be or when it would start if I get the job? I'm guessing Jackson but I really don't know. Thanks

Hey have you heard anything yet? I applied for the gulport position as well. I passed the test on 2/8/2013 and haven't heard anything yet.Te website says testing status update. I'm just wondering how long the process took for you. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks.

They have a testing center in Ocean Springs, MS. Thats probably where you would go, seems how thats pretty close to you. However the training, is based upon where classes are open. If you're area needs new hires fast, and ocean springs is full, they may send you to Atlanta, GA if there is open classes. Its all about where you can go and how fast you can get there

Stephens30228 in Jacksonville, Florida

16 months ago

I just finished my orientation today and will be doing my training in Atlanta starting Monday. My question is that I thought you had to go 18ft up on the pole climbing which I was okay with, now I am starting to get worried because the manager said 30ft? I would like some clarification because I am already nervous enough about the whole pole thing. Any information would be appreciated, thank you.

Kris in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

16 months ago

It's 25ft just finished pole climbing last wk. it's not that bad as long as you aren't afraid of heights

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.