RSC NEW HIRE IN ATLANTA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

newintown

15 months ago

Heyyyy...just wanted to know if there's anyone who will be in the Ocotber 2013 training in Alpharetta, GA? Just got my offer letter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

KatieZane

15 months ago

newintown said: Heyyyy...just wanted to know if there's anyone who will be in the Ocotber 2013 training in Alpharetta, GA? Just got my offer letter.

Hi congrats on the offer! I'm training in Louisville on Sep 30, and I've also been looking for other rsc's that'll be training in my area. I'm so excited and have so many questions about the logistics, hotel, what to expect during training and so on.

Forme2know in Greensboro, North Carolina

15 months ago

what to expect? if it is anything like it was when i got hired in 2008, a lot of learning edge and wbt's. expect to start falling asleep during some of them. also you will have a lot of role playing scenario's as well.

Cowboys4life in Trenton, Ohio

15 months ago

I'm training in Columbus Ohio on 9/23. Anyone else going to be there.

TY504 in chestertown, Maryland

15 months ago

Forme2know in Greensboro, North Carolina said: what to expect? if it is anything like it was when i got hired in 2008, a lot of learning edge and wbt's. expect to start falling asleep during some of them. also you will have a lot of role playing scenario's as well.

How many people were in your class

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.