Retail Sales Consultant Hours

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

john543 in Piscataway, New Jersey

22 months ago

I have been doing some research on the RSC position. I have heard some good and bad things, and the biggest negative seems to be the hours. I have worked retail and I have no problem with nights and weekends, but I have never heard of working after store hours (except in the food industry). Many people have said on this forum that they were scheduled to work until close at 9 or 9:30, and end up working until 12, which seems strange to me. Can anyone confirm this? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rienda91 in Petaluma, California

21 months ago

john543 in Piscataway, New Jersey said: I have been doing some research on the RSC position. I have heard some good and bad things, and the biggest negative seems to be the hours. I have worked retail and I have no problem with nights and weekends, but I have never heard of working after store hours (except in the food industry). Many people have said on this forum that they were scheduled to work until close at 9 or 9:30, and end up working until 12, which seems strange to me. Can anyone confirm this? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

That sounds crazy! I've worked for AT&T before and got out around 10 because of those customers who come in right before closing.
When the planno is changing and old banners are getting taken down for new ones (eg. going into xmas) you might stay later but that's not often.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

21 months ago

Depends on your market needs. The job description does say must be flexible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.