Sales Rep Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

SunnyK25 in Hollywood, Florida

34 months ago

I applied on Oct 11th. (I have already had 3 interviews). When interviewing with the hiring manager (Thur Oct 20th), he told me he was suggesting me for a position with the store. I was very excited! I interviewed with the store manager ( Sat Oct 22nd), and he was also pleased with me. Said he would submit me as his selection and wait for HR to call. Since it had been almost a week, I decided to call the store manager to see if he had heard of anything...nothing. Keeps telling me to wait. I have not taken a drug test yet, nor have I been made aware of any background checks. I checked online and all it says for submission status is complete, and it was updated Fri Oct 28th. I know I still have to take a drug test/background check AND go to training for a few weeks.

I guess my question is how long does it take to get this ball rolling with AT&T? How much longer should I expect to wait to hear from HR with a formal offer, and is this normal?

It is for a basic sales rep position in an AT&T store. In today's economy, every day not working is a day wasted to me. Idk how much longer I can wait.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.