September 2012 Training Location

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (28)

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

25 months ago

Hey guys! I recently did my background check and drug test, I'm pretty sure I passed, my question is that I don't know where training is and I'm dying to find out, they said it starts September 9th or 10th. Any one know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

25 months ago

They can literally send you anywhere, you will find out a week before you leave, if you prefer not to wait you can call the person that gave you the verbal offer and HE/SHE will be able to tell you where you are book.

25 months ago

I did, she said she would get back to me, i just hope its out of state, i feel like it would make it a more memorable experience. Where were you sent and how was the hotel and training?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

25 months ago

I live in nyc and got sent to New Jersey so wasnt very far but non the less still got a hotel. The use the Intercontinental hotels chains so thats Intercontinental, holiday inn, hotel indigo. If those are not in your area then Ive known people to be put up at the Marriott.

I was in Hotel Indigo and it honestly wasnt a good place, but its for business not pleasure so I cant complain. I was in the middle of NOWHERE.

Training is a lot of info and it gets very repetitive, still a lot of good info. It really depends on your trainer and how upbeat they are. The best part is just meeting all your classmates and hanging out with them.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes!

25 months ago

Did you fly out?

25 months ago

AnyOne know anything yet?

Vic23 in Miami, Florida

24 months ago

Im supposed to start training on Sept 4th, but the Hiring manager told me that they would call me 3-4 days before training starts to give me all details, so i planned a little vacation with the family until sept 3rd, she told me that they put you in a hotel if you are 50 miles from the training site, and im 58 miles from it.... wouldnt like to drive everyday :s hope they put mi in a hotel, and yeah... whats up with the weekends? can you stay over there or do you have to go home?

24 months ago

I mean if you fly out it would make more sense if you stay the weekend considering it would be more expensive to fly you back and forth. But since you're driving there I guess you could drive home

rami918 in Stillwater, Oklahoma

24 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: AnyOne know anything yet?

Hey Jesus. I just got my confirmation that i got the job i applied for and my training starts on Sept 10th as well. I am located in stillwater,OK and my training will be administered in Little Rock, AR. I believe that's quite a way from you, about 7 1/2 hours. But its about 6 hours from me as well. So there is a possibility that you could be heading there. But I would get in touch with your hiring manager, or recruiter to be on the safe side. Let me know if you find out anything or have any other questions.

Rami

24 months ago

Well I asked my hiring manager where and when my training is gonna be. All she said its in September. I assume she's busy. But so on your offer letter it says you start "effective September 9th"?

socomdark in Fort Collins, Colorado

24 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: Well I asked my hiring manager where and when my training is gonna be. All she said its in September. I assume she's busy. But so on your offer letter it says you start "effective September 9th"?

Well if I get the job the chm told me Denver was the next training and on the same date. Don't know if it will be the same for you, but I guess it could be an option.

emxo in Evansville, Indiana

24 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: Well I asked my hiring manager where and when my training is gonna be. All she said its in September. I assume she's busy. But so on your offer letter it says you start "effective September 9th"?

I would wait until at least the week before you are expecting to start to call her. The onboarding team contacted me the friday before i left for training.

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas

24 months ago

I'm training in Little Rock starting September 17. Anyone else in that class?

jwashington in Plymouth, Minnesota

24 months ago

I will be starting in Saint Louis, MO on the 10th Of September TENTATIVELY according to my hiring manager that location may change

Rami918 in Stillwater, Oklahoma

24 months ago

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas said: I'm training in Little Rock starting September 17. Anyone else in that class?

I'm training in little rock, but I start september 10th I believe. Are you going to be part time or full time?

tech920 in Saint Louis, Missouri

24 months ago

24 months ago

rami918 in Stillwater, Oklahoma

24 months ago

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas said: Full time

perhaps there are more than one training sessions in little rock during that time frame. its also possible that either i was mistakenly misinformed about the start date of my training class, or you were.

If I determine any more details of my training, i will try to let you know.

24 months ago

rami918 in Stillwater, Oklahoma said: perhaps there are more than one training sessions in little rock during that time frame. its also possible that either i was mistakenly misinformed about the start date of my training class, or you were.

If I determine any more details of my training, i will try to let you know.

No. I think there is more than one class in Little Rock. One starts on the tenth and the other on the 17th.

Rami918 in Stillwater, Oklahoma

24 months ago

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas said: No. I think there is more than one class in Little Rock. One starts on the tenth and the other on the 17th.

Oh I see. That makes sense.

24 months ago

I just want to know where I'm training! I've heard little rock, st. Louis and Denver:/

tech920 in Saint Louis, Missouri

24 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: I just want to know where I'm training! I've heard little rock, st. Louis and Denver:/

Where we're u told training was at first I was told STL. But I really want to go out of state for the experience?

24 months ago

Neftali Palma in SLK, Utah said: I just submitted my Background consent application and will take a drug test for hireright on Monday. My recruitment rep said I will start training Oct 1 in Louisiana but is there a chance I can go to the one in Little Rock?

I was told the classes were really full, my recruiter tried to find me an earlier because I've had to wait so long, but that was Hireright's fault. We waited almost a month for a county to report on my criminal check. Hireright kept saying that they were waiting on the county clerk. Finally I called the county and found out Hireright never even sent them anything requesting a report. After I called Hireright and my manager it was complete that same day. So make sure you keep up with your status and everything with Hireright because I would probably still be waiting if I hadn't.

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

24 months ago

Anyone know about training in Louisville on the 17?

Brabbitt

24 months ago

I start training September 17th but I havent been told where. I heard maybe Houston.........when should I expect onboarding to contact me?

Brabbitt

24 months ago

Also, does anyone know how long training is and if its consecutive? Do we do 3 weeks straight or 2 in training, 1 week at our store? Any info would be helpful.

rackham12 in Central, Mississippi

24 months ago

My recruiter told me it is 2 weeks training and 1 week in store then 2 weeks in training again.

patelr2010 in Somerset, Kentucky

24 months ago

Does anyone start starting training on the 21st In boynton Beach fl?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.