So what's next for me in the hiring process?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

RyanWoodward in Virgie, Kentucky

38 months ago

I had an interview (1st interview) with the regional manager today and also briefly spoke to the store manager. I was told that we'd do it all today in order to go through the process quicker.

The regional manager went over the job benefits, my pay, training, etc.

Answered all questions and asked a few at the end.

After I came home my job status said "Awaiting final decision".

I received an email saying "We wouldn’t ask if we really didn’t need it… Retail Sales Consultant"
This email said "You're almost there" and I filled out a WOTC form and verified all my personal information and hit submit.

About 10 minutes later it said the job status was "completed"

Is this an indication that I may have gotten the job or just that they finished all interviews and sent out WOTC links to everyone that was a finalist?

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

rackham12 in Central, Minnesota

38 months ago

Was the email legitimately from AT&T I do not think it would say that.

Reply - Report abuse

RyanWoodward in Virgie, Kentucky

38 months ago

^ It was legit and I got a call from the HR today for my offer. My process has started and I start training on Nov. 11th in Irving Texas.

Reply - Report abuse

tryingintexas in Houston, Texas

38 months ago

They have changed their email status notifications since we were in that process, which for me wasn't so long ago that I would doubt it. My brother is getting all of those "Almost there" status updates so I know they send those out. I thought it was hilarious at first, then I realized how many people they have (just from reading this forum) who are antsy at every step in the process and that it is necessary as to not flood the recruiters with unnecessary calls.

Reply - Report abuse

Ryan Lux in Youngstown, Ohio

37 months ago

RyanWoodward in Virgie, Kentucky said: ^ It was legit and I got a call from the HR today for my offer. My process has started and I start training on Nov. 11th in Irving Texas.

Hi Ryan, I also received an email two days ago saying im almost there! I had to fill out a tax survery as well as provide my Social Security Number. Any suggestions as to how long it will take to here anything back? I haven't been asked to take a drug test as well.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Virgie, Kentucky

37 months ago

^ In my situation I was hired the next day but my store wanted to hire the position quickly so I'm not 100% sure if it'll be that quick for everyone.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.