Technicians Only Thread

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

smek in Hawthorne, California

35 months ago

Seems like the process for Techs and CSR's are different so i decided to start another one just for Techs. I will include my timeline of events as to I have a start date of OCt 25th.
Sep 8 - Applied
Sep 11- Invited to testing session
Sep 19- Took test and passed , invited for RJP same day
Sep 21- RJP interview w/ hiring manager
Sep 23- Placed in pool of applicants that passed, call from HR to start BGC and drug screen
Sep 24- started BGC and Drug screen process
Oct 4- everything got done, waiting game starts. called my HR rep once a week to keep updated
Oct 16- call from HR rep giving me my final offer and start date.

If your status says "Awaiting HR Review" just be patient.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

35 months ago

Mine still shows Awaiting HR review, but i took my RJP interview as a premise tech over a month ago today. Im thinking if they were going to hire me then they would of said something by now. BUT, i will say that the job posting finally closed and went to " no longer accepting applicants " only 3 days ago on october 31. Im a little hopeful but still looking just in case.

smek

35 months ago

They're hiring a lot right now. I heard from my trainer that they're going to start calling people for northern california positions so just be patient.

kevin_brown in St Louis, Missouri

35 months ago

Mine has been stuck on Awaiting HR review for a little over a week now. I started to get impatient, but read that some people ended up waiting 3-5 moonths. Anyone have a phone number to HR so I can call and speak to someone?

Jim Morrison in West Sacramento, California

35 months ago

Ok, i have great news! I know exactly whats going down and how it all works. I hope this will ease the minds of many of you. I was hired by AT&T last year, but i passed on the job. I applied again this summer and now im in the final stages of hiring ie " background check ". Step 1 - Apply Online, Step 2 Verification online and tax screening . Step 3 - Received email notification to move forward in the process with a RJP/RJI " Realistic Job Preview where you will be interviewed by one of many managers that day with about 3 easy questions of " describe when you had to help out a fellow employee, describe a difficult situation with a customer, describe why you would make a good employee at at&t etc.. Step 4 - receive a phone call from a HR rep with a job offer******** At this point your status online will be " HR REVIEW " Which indicates you have made it to their job pool of people they will select from when a position opens up. If all the positions have been filled you will not be made aware of it, if say they need 5 people and you are candidate#6 you will have to wait until a position to open up which could be days to months! At this point the job posting will be in " closed " status " no longer accepting applicants " . But it will still say " pending HR Review " meaning you are eligible. If your job says " not qualified or closed/completed " you did not get the job. Lastly The HR Rep will email you your hireright verification form which you need to fill out and be accurate because hireright is based in the phillipines and there are very difficult to satisfy as there is a communication issue with language and quality, they often call at weird hours, look up the wrong jobs, schools and when people answer the phone they can barely understand what they are asking for because the phone is often staticy and there is a language barrier. But if you do happen to clear the background check, you will have to take a drug test and physical which includes an eye check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.