Testing Qualified?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

dnavas87 in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

Hi Everyone,

Last week I applied for a PT/FT Retail Sales Consultant and received a "Testing Qualified" status on 3 resumes. I was wondering how long have some of you waited to hear anything back from a recruiting officer or to even see the status change? Is it even worth getting my hopes up because it says "Testing Qualified" or "Resume Acknowledged"?

Thanks for the help! There is a lot of useful information on these boards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marcmoral16 in New York, New York

48 months ago

This is normally started if you didn't fail the assessment. If your serious about the job I would go into the store and tell the manager you applied.

I waited some time to get my status change, but ALOT stay in that status. Apply to more then one store in your area if there are any.

Good Luck

marcmoral16 in Los Angeles, California

48 months ago

Hi marcmoral,

Thanks for the response. It seems like you amy know a bit more than I do.

Good news is, I actually had an interview with the hiring manager, store manager, and assistant store manager on Monday. I feel like it went very well (as most people would). A few hours after the interview, the hiring manager called me and asked if I can meet with a store manager at another store next week. He said he was going to call me this Friday to let me know at what time.

Is this good or bad? I feel as if the hiring manager is beating around the bush about telling me whether or not I will even be considered for any position.

Thank you again! This hiring process is already driving me crazy!

48 months ago

marcmoral16 in New York, New York said: This is normally started if you didn't fail the assessment. If your serious about the job I would go into the store and tell the manager you applied.

I waited some time to get my status change, but ALOT stay in that status. Apply to more then one store in your area if there are any.

Good Luck

Hi marcmoral,

Good news is, I actually had an interview with the hiring manager, store manager, and assistant store manager on Monday. I feel like it went very well (as most people would). A few hours after the interview, the hiring manager called me and asked if I can meet with a store manager at another store next week. He said he was going to call me this Friday to let me know at what time.

Is this good or bad? I feel as if the hiring manager is beating around the bush about telling me whether or not I will even be considered for any position.

48 months ago

dnavas87 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi marcmoral,

Your in a good position, right now they are looking for a store to put you in. Just be patient it does take time. If you could get a letter of recommendation from any old boss or supervisor to WOW the manager that would be GREAT.

Good Luck!

48 months ago

marcmoral16 in New York, New York said: Your in a good position, right now they are looking for a store to put you in. Just be patient it does take time. If you could get a letter of recommendation from any old boss or supervisor to WOW the manager that would be GREAT.

Good Luck!

I did bring copies of a letter of recommendation. I am going to try and bring in one more. Thank you for the quick response, I'll try to keep this forum updated on the process.

48 months ago

dnavas87 in Los Angeles, California said: I did bring copies of a letter of recommendation. I am going to try and bring in one more. Thank you for the quick response, I'll try to keep this forum updated on the process.

Yes please do if you have any questions please feel free to also email me marcmoral16 @ gmail(dot)com

Do also send a thank you letter to everyone that interviewed you to keep your interview fresh in their mind. If you do get another interview walk in with confidence and feel like you belong. They pick up on those things, and a positive person is always someone you want on your team.

sweetMac in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

Hey yall,

I need to know. I received a call to come in for an interview on Jun 5. I met with the hiring manager, he was awesome. He said I have a bubbly personality and I know I'm qualified for the job. He said to hear from the managers by the end of the week. Its now Jun 21 and no call. The status says, "job cancelled," can anyone explain! o.O

Thanks a bunch!

dnavas87 in Sylmar, California

47 months ago

marcmoral16 in New York, New York said: Yes please do if you have any questions please feel free to also email me marcmoral16 @ gmail(dot)com

Do also send a thank you letter to everyone that interviewed you to keep your interview fresh in their mind. If you do get another interview walk in with confidence and feel like you belong. They pick up on those things, and a positive person is always someone you want on your team.

Sorry for the late response, but I got the job! I recently finished my background/drug test, and today it was all completed according to HireRight. I am so excited, and on Monday, I should be hearing something from the hiring manager about when I train.

dnavas87 in Sylmar, California

47 months ago

sweetMac in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey yall,

I need to know. I received a call to come in for an interview on Jun 5. I met with the hiring manager, he was awesome. He said I have a bubbly personality and I know I'm qualified for the job. He said to hear from the managers by the end of the week. Its now Jun 21 and no call. The status says, "job cancelled," can anyone explain! o.O

Thanks a bunch!

I would try calling the hiring manager and kindly asking him/her what is the status on the interview.

Best of luck! I know how much of a headache waiting can be

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.