Training in Cerritos, CA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Jonny in North Hollywood, California

7 months ago

I just got cleared of everything and my training will begin on January 13, 2014 in Cerritos, CA. I was just wondering who else would be there and if the people that have done their training there, how is it? How is the commuting, head trainers, dress code and what is a normal day there as far as lunch and stuff.

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

George in Pacoima, California

7 months ago

I just completed in class training last week! You'll receive an overview of At&T and you'll be able to answer the question of "Why AT&T?" after your first week of training. The second and third week consists of mostly customer service and sales training, as well as days where you'll get to play with smartphones and tablets.

You'll get two 15 minute breaks and an hour lunch. There are several restaurants nearby and a cafeteria inside of the corporate office, but I advise you to bring your own lunch if you can.

Traffic in cerritos and South Los Angeles is ridiculous so leave early! Don't be late!

You'll get an email regarding dress code, but you'll be required to wear "team colors" once you get your AT&T shirts.

Jonny in North Hollywood, California

7 months ago

George in Pacoima, California said: I just completed in class training last week! You'll receive an overview of At&T and you'll be able to answer the question of "Why AT&T?" after your first week of training. The second and third week consists of mostly customer service and sales training, as well as days where you'll get to play with smartphones and tablets.

You'll get two 15 minute breaks and an hour lunch. There are several restaurants nearby and a cafeteria inside of the corporate office, but I advise you to bring your own lunch if you can.

Traffic in cerritos and South Los Angeles is ridiculous so leave early! Don't be late!

You'll get an email regarding dress code, but you'll be required to wear "team colors" once you get your AT&T shirts.

I've heard that they give some sort of card with about 40$ a day, is that true? Did you get the hotel room or did you travel from your house to the training center?

CrisG in San Fernando, California

7 months ago

I just got a call Friday night by the store manager that I got the job!!! So I'm hoping I'm in that class to start ASAP!!!! How long did it take for you???

7 months ago

How many interviews did you go through...what store will you work for???

Spanish Johnny in Los Angeles, California

6 months ago

Jonny in North Hollywood, California said: I've heard that they give some sort of card with about 40$ a day, is that true? Did you get the hotel room or did you travel from your house to the training center?

You only get an expense card if they're providing you with a hotel. I had to drive to and from Cerritos every day of in-class training.

Jonny in Los Angeles, California

6 months ago

CrisG in San Fernando, California said: I just got a call Friday night by the store manager that I got the job!!! So I'm hoping I'm in that class to start ASAP!!!! How long did it take for you???

The entire process from being hired to completing background check/drug test took about 3 weeks. It was kind of a stressful process cause of the whole waiting period.

Jonny in Los Angeles, California

6 months ago

CrisG in San Fernando, California said: How many interviews did you go through...what store will you work for???

I went through two interviews and on the second she had told me I got the job. It's for the Sherman Oaks location on Ventura Blvd. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Oh ok man I went through the phone screening and 3 interviews. Going later today for bilingual test.

lovepink0109 in Huntington Beach, California

6 months ago

I had my first interview already on Friday. I have a second interview tomorrow. But neither of them are the "store manager", so does that mean I have to have 3 interviews before hired? When do they discuss the commission quotas with you? She told me if hired I would be training in Cerritos, which is not far from me.. Any tips on acing the interview tomorrow? Im not worried or nervous, I think I will kill it! But anything helps!

Jonny in Northridge, California

5 months ago

lovepink0109 in Huntington Beach, California said: I had my first interview already on Friday. I have a second interview tomorrow. But neither of them are the "store manager", so does that mean I have to have 3 interviews before hired? When do they discuss the commission quotas with you? She told me if hired I would be training in Cerritos, which is not far from me.. Any tips on acing the interview tomorrow? Im not worried or nervous, I think I will kill it! But anything helps!

You'll be fine! The interview is with Your store region manager. Their generally really cool cause their main job is strictly motivational purposes. My store manager didn't interview me but she told me during my second interview that I was hired. It might be different for you, and will take like 2 or 3 days to get back at you. My training is in Cerritos right now. Next week is my last week and it's pretty interesting stuff. Very long hours or it feels like it atleast. If you have any other questions, email me at Jonnydagher@yahoo.com cause I don't check this to often. Im more than happy to answer all your questions :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.