Training in Irving, TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

LovingLifeInTexas in Dallas, Texas

13 months ago

Hi! I was told that I start training August 19th in Irving, Tx. I was curious if anyone has had training at that location & was hoping to get some feedback about the training. I've read the hotel we stay at is on the grounds of the training facility? I'm not 100% sure if that's correct or not, which is why I'm wanting to get some type of info for that training location.. If anyone has any info regarding training in Irving it is greatly appreciated!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Training in Irving, TX in South Haven, Michigan

13 months ago

Hey there, I'm going to Dallas, TX for my training on the 19th as well, traveling from Indianapolis, IN. I hear we're staying in a one bedroom apartment that includes At&t UVerse TV, and High Speed Internet too. Meals are provided by a full service "dining hall" and they're open from monday-friday, on the weekends we get a Debit card to have for meals $42/day which does not include alcohol. Be careful because they do audit those expenses! That's all I know for now! I'm flying out Sunday August 18th. Hopefully we'll run into each other. I know w'e're down there for two weeks and then back to our home stores for a week and then back to texas again for another week! hopefully this answers your question!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.