Traveling

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

23 months ago

If I were to fly to another state, would I need a passport? Or just a valid ID?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas

23 months ago

Yes I am.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

xnmmi in Lancaster, California

23 months ago

If you are a natural born Texan, it is not that easy to leave The Great State of Texas. First you have to petition your city leaders and then the State Legislature. If they approve your petition, then you write a 10 page essay to the Governor stating why you would ever want to leave The Great State of Texas. If the Gov. accepts the essay you then get to take the test to see if you are qualified to leave Texas. Now, as you may know, most Texans live their entire lives in Texas - that should tell you something about the test. If you pass the test, you still have to be accepted by the state you want to travel to. We don't have a lot of Texans here in California, just as an example. On the other hand, you can just leave, if you want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

23 months ago

xnmmi in Lancaster, California said: If you are a natural born Texan, it is not that easy to leave The Great State of Texas. First you have to petition your city leaders and then the State Legislature. If they approve your petition, then you write a 10 page essay to the Governor stating why you would ever want to leave The Great State of Texas. If the Gov. accepts the essay you then get to take the test to see if you are qualified to leave Texas. Now, as you may know, most Texans live their entire lives in Texas - that should tell you something about the test. If you pass the test, you still have to be accepted by the state you want to travel to. We don't have a lot of Texans here in California, just as an example. On the other hand, you can just leave, if you want.

We have a lot of Californians here in Texas and the locals hate 'em. Course with California's economy in the toilet, who can blame 'em for leaving. And they are leaving in droves.

Nice weather though. LOL!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daneixa in Orlando, Florida

21 months ago

xnmmi in Lancaster, California said: If you are a natural born Texan, it is not that easy to leave The Great State of Texas. First you have to petition your city leaders and then the State Legislature. If they approve your petition, then you write a 10 page essay to the Governor stating why you would ever want to leave The Great State of Texas. If the Gov. accepts the essay you then get to take the test to see if you are qualified to leave Texas. Now, as you may know, most Texans live their entire lives in Texas - that should tell you something about the test. If you pass the test, you still have to be accepted by the state you want to travel to. We don't have a lot of Texans here in California, just as an example. On the other hand, you can just leave, if you want.

You are hilarious!

... in Allentown, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Jesus in Missouri City, Texas said: If I were to fly to another state, would I need a passport? Or just a valid ID?

Are you serious?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.