Will AT&T Corprate forgive my background

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jonas in Bartow, Florida

9 months ago

I recently applied for AT&T as a retail sales consultant, i got a call in about to days for an interview. Needless to say i felt like i won the power ball lol, the hiring manger seemed very exited to meet me he actually called me again the next day wanting me to meet with the store manager. I had asked if he wanted me to do 2 interview that day i guess he forgot he had already set up an interview at a different store (not the one i applied for) he told me to go ahead with the initial store i was already interviewing at. He made me feel pretty special saying they really wanted to meet me because of all my experience. I have 8 years experience in retail sales so the point of my post is. About 9 years i had a felony for grand theft and also 3 years back i got a misdemeanor for text messages that i sent out to some to some dude i didn't like (stupid i know) i got in trouble for harassment i'm wondering if the good will out weigh the bad iv been working retail for 8 years with no hiccups, and this job could be a life changer but i'm worried. my interview is this upcoming Tuesday any feedback would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Retired Michael in Dallas, Texas

9 months ago

Jonas in Bartow, Florida said: I recently applied for AT&T as a retail sales consultant , i got a call in about to days for an interview. Needless to say i felt like i won the power ball lol, the hiring manger seemed very exited to meet me he actually called me again the next day wanting me to meet with the store manager. I had asked if he wanted me to do 2 interview that day i guess he forgot he had already set up an interview at a different store (not the one i applied for) he told me to go ahead with the initial store i was already interviewing at. He made me feel pretty special saying they really wanted to meet me because of all my experience. I have 8 years experience in retail sales so the point of my post is. About 9 years i had a felony for grand theft and also 3 years back i got a misdemeanor for text messages that i sent out to some to some dude i didn't like (stupid i know) i got in trouble for harassment i'm wondering if the good will out weigh the bad iv been working retail for 8 years with no hiccups, and this job could be a life changer but i'm worried. my interview is this upcoming Tuesday any feedback would be appreciated.

A felony for grand theft and a misdemeanor for harassment? No, don't worry about that. You're an employer's dream come true. They'll pass up college graduates for someone special like you. Look out world!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.