Wire Tech Background and education concerns - hire process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

JDallas in Memphis, Tennessee

10 months ago

I have an interview set up for next Tuesday, and i have been reading about the hireright background check process on what to expect.

My main concern is that i did not graduate high school, and have yet to get my GED. is this something they check for? will it hurt me having not graduated high school? i put that i completed high school on my application, but did not receive a diploma.
Ive been looking into getting the GED, but the earliest i can get it is Dec 5.
so im thinking, should i be up front about this during the interview, and state that i am trying to get my GED and have already sent the application for it but the earliest i can get it will be Dec. 5?

i have 7 years of wire technician experience with the same company. while work slowed down with that company i took work at other places. - i did not include these jobs on the application or my resume. most of them were short lived. should i provide information on these jobs to hireright?

also, i got a speeding ticket a few years back and i cant even begin to remember when.
but it was dismissed when i went to court for it. should i include this as well?

-thanks, james.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Itsinmyblood in Georgia

10 months ago

Go to Hireright.com, they will give you a free report! Be honest!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.