YAY! I completed the background check process!! Training in Silver Spring, MD

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland

19 months ago

After what seemed like forever, I am now a part of the AT&T family as a Retail sales consultant. Background cleared after forever and i start oct 14 in silver spring md. :-) Ill be stationed in DC. Anyone else?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

serenesoul in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland said: After what seemed like forever, I am now a part of the AT&T family as a Retail sales consultant. Background cleared after forever and i start oct 14 in silver spring md. :-) Ill be stationed in DC. Anyone else?

Hi,

Congrats on being hired. I wanted to ask my background check was completed Saturday the 28 it is now Tuesday and no call yet. I was wondering how long did it take to get a final decision. I did not have any criminal history and all my schools matched the only thing that Hire right flagged was a discrepancy in the job title. They claimed just assistant manager and I'm the assistant manager customer service rep teller. Thanks in advance

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland

19 months ago

Call your hiring manager ASAP. She should clarify if you need anything. She/he should have called you by now. My hiring manager called me right after my background check passed.

serenesoul827 in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland said: Call your hiring manager ASAP. She should clarify if you need anything. She/he should have called you by now. My hiring manager called me right after my background check passed.

I don't know who my hiring manager is. I applied for the retail consultant job and I emailed my recruiter she said she got them monday and she was supposed to call me today. Im worried now do you think this is a bad sign? I passed all my drug and no criminal history just that discrepencancy with my job title they can call my boss and clarify. Ahh this stress is killing me

LLL1424 in Gaithersburg, Maryland

19 months ago

Any updates?

ch5696 in Waldorf, Maryland

19 months ago

LLL1424 in District Heights, Maryland said: After what seemed like forever, I am now a part of the AT&T family as a Retail sales consultant. Background cleared after forever and i start oct 14 in silver spring md. :-) Ill be stationed in DC. Anyone else?

Congrats! I finally got my back ground check and drug screen results a week ago its such a long process. I'll be in silver springs as well tho but my home store is in waldorf. Did you get contacted about traveling details or anything about to training?

serenesoul827

19 months ago

Im finally also part of the ATT family I start Oct 21 in North Carolina but im from Miami

serenesoul827

19 months ago

My background check took approximately one week to finish and 3 days after to get final offer. You can see your background check once its completed by logging in again like you did the first time.

LLL1424 in Gaithersburg, Maryland

19 months ago

I'm not far from Silver Spring so I'll be Metroing it. Do you start the 14th as well?

ch5696 in Waldorf, Maryland

19 months ago

LLL1424 in Gaithersburg, Maryland said: I'm not far from Silver Spring so I'll be Metroing it. Do you start the 14th as well?

Oh ok I see maybe I should look in to metroing but yeah I'll be there the 14th too

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.