"You have met the minimum requirements" AT&T job application status

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

TravC16 in Fredericksburg, Virginia

26 months ago

I'm applying for a retails sales consultant job and now my application status says a day after applying "you have met the minimum requirements." How long does it usually take to get a call for an interview? I applied at one location and it's been like that for almost a month. After applying how long does it usually take for those who have been called and hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Migee in Romulus, Michigan

26 months ago

I had that for about a month on about 10 different applications I had submitted. after about 3 weeks some changed to "all positions have been filled" and then a week later I got an email from the recruiter about wanting to set up an interview and I emailed her back expressing my continued interest. The following morning I got a call to set up a date and time. After that all of my applications that still said "You have met the minimum qualifications" changed to "Your resume has been forwarded to the hiring manager." The one position I did get call for about an interview has been changed to "The hiring manager is in the process of scheduling interviews." So I guess the short answer to your question, in my experience would be, about a month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lena in Modesto, California

2 months ago

My application status has changed about four times now .... First was application is being reviewed. Then the hiring manager IS scheduling interviews.. That made me excited to see i was still up for the job. Then i got a call asking if i was still interested in the job she scheduled me for a phone interview with a store manager... Then my phone interview came along everything went great she asked if i had any questions... I asked whats the next process she said if they are interested i will hear from them in 7 days... 7 hours later i get a text from her to schedule a interview at a store that i wont work at ... Thats an hour away. I went ... I thought it went pretty good at the end he also asked do i have any questions... I said whats the next process??? He said 7-10 days i will hear from the woman i had my phone interview with if they are interested. Then the next day my application status has changed to your resume has been forwarded to a store manager for review..... What does this mean??? Help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Finaly work in neverland, Vermont

2 months ago

Lena in Modesto, California said: My application status has changed about four times now .... First was application is being reviewed. Then the hiring manager IS scheduling interviews.. That made me excited to see i was still up for the job. Then i got a call asking if i was still interested in the job she scheduled me for a phone interview with a store manager... Then my phone interview came along everything went great she asked if i had any questions... I asked whats the next process she said if they are interested i will hear from them in 7 days... 7 hours later i get a text from her to schedule a interview at a store that i wont work at ... Thats an hour away. I went ... I thought it went pretty good at the end he also asked do i have any questions... I said whats the next process??? He said 7-10 days i will hear from the woman i had my phone interview with if they are interested. Then the next day my application status has changed to your resume has been forwarded to a store manager for review..... What does this mean??? Help.

Lena that means you are being considered for the job, be aware that it may not be for a store you applied for. My status never changed from what yours currently says, just keep an eye on your email account and keep your phone handy in case they call. When I was going through the process I got more emails than anything and then finally a phone call with the job offer. Good luck

Lena in Modesto, California

2 months ago

Finaly work in neverland, Vermont said: Lena that means you are being considered for the job, be aware that it may not be for a store you applied for. My status never changed from what yours currently says, just keep an eye on your email account and keep your phone handy in case they call. When I was going through the process I got more emails than anything and then finally a phone call with the job offer. Good luck

Do you work there now! How long did it take?? And how long is training

indeeduser in Bristol, Pennsylvania

2 months ago

Hey I applied on 6/20 got a call the same day and set up my interview on 6/22 for 6/24. I didnt have to interview with the chm because i did on a previous string of interviews. I had my interview with the store manager and assistant manager on 6/24. It went great and I'm hoping I got the job but I haven't heard anything back yet. I sent the store manager a thank you and my status went from manager scheduling interviews to reviewing resume. That was on 6/30. I called my recruiter on 7/5 to check my status and she told me the store manager was on vacation all of last week. She said I should have an update on friday7/9. Well I checked my status yesterday and it said I made it to the next step and the department hiring for the position is reviewing my skills and qualifications and I'll be hearing from them soon. Should I just look out for a tax email or what?

Finaly work in neverland, Vermont

2 months ago

Lena in Modesto, California said: Do you work there now! How long did it take?? And how long is training

you can read my post in the main ATT thread titled "my hiring endeavors"

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.