"You have met the minimum requirements" AT&T job application status

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

TravC16 in Fredericksburg, Virginia

4 months ago

I'm applying for a retails sales consultant job and now my application status says a day after applying "you have met the minimum requirements." How long does it usually take to get a call for an interview? I applied at one location and it's been like that for almost a month. After applying how long does it usually take for those who have been called and hired?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Migee in Romulus, Michigan

4 months ago

I had that for about a month on about 10 different applications I had submitted. after about 3 weeks some changed to "all positions have been filled" and then a week later I got an email from the recruiter about wanting to set up an interview and I emailed her back expressing my continued interest. The following morning I got a call to set up a date and time. After that all of my applications that still said "You have met the minimum qualifications" changed to "Your resume has been forwarded to the hiring manager." The one position I did get call for about an interview has been changed to "The hiring manager is in the process of scheduling interviews." So I guess the short answer to your question, in my experience would be, about a month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.