can someone please help about the time line of the HireRight process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AlwaysBeClosing in Staten Island, New York

57 months ago

Hey guys,

I submitted my information to HireRight last Friday (exactly 7 days ago) and already did the drug test this past Tuesday (3 days ago). My application progress was changing every day since then and is now stuck on 94% since yesterday. According to my offer letter, I am supposed to start on the 29th of this month. Has anyone else experienced this same issue? How long does it take until you are notified about the final decision? I only have until Monday to give my current employer a 2 week notice. I haven't heard anything about training yet, when will that happen?

Thank you for your help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Devin P in Chicago, Illinois

57 months ago

Im in the same position, but i start the 9th i did all that almost 3 weeks ago and no word. i called my staffing mgr the day after the drug test and asked was there anything else i needed to do, and she said she would call me if anything changes or comes up. So im just waiting just like you

Anonymous in Arlington, Texas

55 months ago

Where did you check your application status on at&t's site or hireright? I submitted my bg test 2 days ago and did my drug test today, on at&t's site my status is hiring manager is reviewing all qualified candidates, theres no percentage and I don't have a company code to login hireright...?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.