job status says complete! but what does that mean?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

emxo in Evansville, Indiana

62 months ago

this morning when i logged in to my att.jobs account my status says COMPLETE!
When would i know if i didn't get the job? Would it say not selected?

I am so confused and the wait is excruciating..

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

socomdark in Fort Collins, Colorado

62 months ago

emxo in Evansville, Indiana said: this morning when i logged in to my att.jobs account my status says COMPLETE!
When would i know if i didn't get the job? Would it say not selected?

I am so confused and the wait is excruciating..

Probably means you got the job otherwise it would say not selected. Today is Friday so you may not hear anything til Mondayy. Call your recruiter to verify is what I would do

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

aldop7

61 months ago

Here there... So what was the meaning of completed. Did you get hire?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

banimcg in Conway, Arkansas

61 months ago

Probably you got selected for the job, your staffing manager will call after it's been approved

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Coalinga, California

13 months ago

I had a interview on Tuesday I think it went good because she had said it take a week to get a response back but for me maybe I was able to see it Wednesday so I log in to check the

job status still said open
but my
application status went from (you made it ) to (complete)

what does that mean should I just wait for the week to pass to see what's going on or should I just call

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

Liz in Coalinga, California said: I had a interview on Tuesday I think it went good because she had said it take a week to get a response back but for me maybe I was able to see it Wednesday so I log in to check the

job status still said open
but my
application status went from (you made it ) to (complete)

what does that mean should I just wait for the week to pass to see what's going on or should I just call

I'm not sure this will help. I was just chatting with a rep on this very subject. She said and I quote, your application status will say "no longer being considered or complete" sometimes a day or 2 later will get update status email in your AT&T profile with a rejection.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan said: I'm not sure this will help. I was just chatting with a rep on this very subject. She said and I quote, your application status will say "no longer being considered or complete" sometimes a day or 2 later will get update status email in your AT&T profile with a rejection.

Still follow up with a call if you don't get an email from them.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tmr2013 in Youngstown, Ohio

13 months ago

So right now this is what I see:
Job Status: Job Posting Open
Application Status (Click Status to View Description) You made it to the next step – Updated: Aug 18, 2016
View/Edit Application|View Email Messages

I read on a different site that if you don't see "withdrawal" for a choice along with "View/Edit Application|View Email Messages" that you've automatically been denied. What do you guys think? Or what have you experienced? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

Yep you are still in the running. If you get obviously "no longer considering or complete with status update you will get a rejection letter a couple days later in an message update the process is very long so be patient. I have been in the hiring process since June. Brush up on some things on the career website. And read the forums about interviewing. These will help. Also look on AT&T career site to see how to prepare for interviews there is a great deal of things you can read to help. Some Friday's the have an opportunity to talk to reps via Facebook. Just search Facebook AT&T careers. If I can help any more just ask. Hang in there.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Coalinga, California

13 months ago

tmr2013 in Youngstown, Ohio said: So right now this is what I see:
Job Status: Job Posting Open
Application Status (Click Status to View Description) You made it to the next step – Updated: Aug 18, 2016
View/Edit Application|View Email Messages

I read on a different site that if you don't see "withdrawal" for a choice along with "View/Edit Application|View Email Messages" that you've automatically been denied. What do you guys think? Or what have you experienced? Thanks!

I have the same thing but after my interview my application status went from you made it to complete and I have the "withdrawal"...
but I had apply to different locations some of them withdraw them self or it says no longer accepting but the one that I had got interview it's still says job status open and application complete with the withdrawal right next to the email... I'm so confused

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

Liz in Coalinga, California said: I have the same thing but after my interview my application status went from you made it to complete and I have the "withdrawal"...
but I had apply to different locations some of them withdraw them self or it says no longer accepting but the one that I had got interview it's still says job status open and application complete with the withdrawal right next to the email... I'm so confused

Reach out to the recruiter or the store manager. They can give u an update. That way you get the info from the source. We all experience the hiring process a little different so what happen to someone else may not be true of us.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Yard_Bird in Sarasota, Florida

13 months ago

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan said: Reach out to the recruiter or the store manager. They can give u an update. That way you get the info from the source. We all experience the hiring process a little different so what happen to someone else may not be true of us.

I keep seeing people say this, but the recruiter didn't respond to my e-mail and I'm not even certain which location is hiring. It says Sarasota, FL but there are multiple stores in Sarasota.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

13 months ago

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan said: I'm not sure this will help. I was just chatting with a rep on this very subject. She said and I quote, your application status will say "no longer being considered or complete" sometimes a day or 2 later will get update status email in your AT&T profile with a rejection.

Just making a correction on an earlier comment. I read the email wrong. It will say either No longer being considered or something to that effect OR complete. Complete meaning you have been selected. Talked with att talent connect again today. I do apologize for any dreams I crushed with that comment.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Nleblanc3 in Huntsville, Alabama

12 months ago

Part Time Retail Sales Consultant - Part-time
US-Alabama-HUNTSVILLE
Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Application Status (Click Status to View Description) Completed – Updated: Aug 25, 2016

This is what my status is saying after I had my interview, and I can't click on status to view description either. This came up Friday so I'm guessing I'll hear something Monday ??
So completed means I got the job??

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Yard_Bird in Florida

12 months ago

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan said: Just making a correction on an earlier comment. I read the email wrong. It will say either No longer being considered or something to that effect OR complete. Complete meaning you have been selected. Talked with att talent connect again today. I do apologize for any dreams I crushed with that comment.

It seems to be different for each person. I had multiple positions say COMPLETE for over a week, only to get an email later that says they didn't pick me.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

3787dfd in Detroit, Michigan

12 months ago

Yard_bird you were correct. I later contacted my original recruiter she confirmed I was not picked. I had several options already in the works AT&T was my first pick. I can now throw my attention to my other offers. No one contacted me so I sent an email and was emailed back. I asked what the status of "completed" meant. She said another candidate was chosen. Once I learned I was up against internal candidates I knew with their union it would be hard to get selected. Next time I will ask if they have internal candidates bidding on my first interview.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Yard_Bird in Florida

12 months ago

I too ended up taking another job outside of AT&T. Their hiring process is just too confusing and overly drawn out for any person to realistically wait around to hear back from them. I'll probably continue to put in applications with them but not put any extra invested time into it like I've done in the past. If they call me and offer a me a position, so be it. If not, no harm done.

I'm just blown away by how disorganized and unclear their entire process is. Especially after reading how well put together every other aspect of this company has been reported by the new hires on this forum. Disappointed to say the least.

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Xxxxxxxxx in Anaheim, California

11 months ago

Nleblanc3 in Huntsville, Alabama said: Part Time Retail Sales Consultant - Part-time
US-Alabama-HUNTSVILLE
Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Application Status (Click Status to View Description) Completed – Updated: Aug 25, 2016

This is what my status is saying after I had my interview, and I can't click on status to view description either. This came up Friday so I'm guessing I'll hear something Monday ??
So completed means I got the job??

Hey, did you end up getting the job? I'm in the same situation right now.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

@AR in Maumelle, Arkansas

2 months ago

What does it mean when says "Process Complete"

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.